moatsy bowling alley sells to a miner

moatsy bowling alley sells to a miner

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 2, 2013
The bartender there sold alcohol to a kid and got caught by the police how bad is that,the place still needs to be shut down for good the owner dont pay his bills and has b****h for a girlfriend
huh

Kewanee, IL

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Whats wrong with selling booze to a miner? They are hard working guys. lol.
Hank

Princeton, IL

#4 Feb 2, 2013
The State sets all of that stuff up. The kids are working off debt or doing community service. It really is entrapment. They come when it is busy and they serve them. I've never been in the Moatsy Bowl. But I do know how the Liquor agents work this kind of stuff. Any bar in town can get caught on a busy night. You pay the large fine and you move on.
SpreadThem

Kewanee, IL

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Come on, spread 'em. This should keep you somewhat busy.
stop it

Princeton, IL

#6 Feb 3, 2013
wasn't long ago jo jo's gas station got busted for selling to a minor. it happens, not right but it happens. if you don't like this place, don't go there...duh!
Autumn

United States

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Yes, I sold alcohol to a minor. I do it all the time, never thought I would get caught. Oopps dumbass
kkk

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Duh
wow

Kirkland, IL

#9 Feb 3, 2013
nWo4life wrote:
The bartender there sold alcohol to a kid and got caught by the police how bad is that,the place still needs to be shut down for good the owner dont pay his bills and has b****h for a girlfriend
You are a dumba##. You can't spell minor, but you expect your post posts will be taken seriously. You are even too dumb for kewanee .......
none

Marshfield, MO

#10 Apr 6, 2013
The owner Or At Least One Of The Owners O Moatsy Bowl Is My Uncle, Almost A Year Ago When All The Renovations Were Being Done The Way He Paid For Those Renovations Is By Emptying His Elderly, Ill And Senile Mothers Bank Account Of What Was Supposed To Be His Youngest Daughters College Fund, So Selling Alcohol To A Minor Doesn't Surprise Me Coming From The Place That The Owner Would Steal From His Own child

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got a new grill apron 7 hr Will 4
Red Lobster Sun Peggy Myer 1
Wetherfield School Sat Gary 4
Baby DNA test Apr 27 Oh my 2
Motel 6 Apr 23 zPA 3
Kevin Kate goes to Menards Apr 22 Jimmy John 13
Jobs! Apr 15 Blah 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages