Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2013
family

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Sep 17, 2010
who is the trash women bubby mcbride is running with now? i saw them the other day, GROSS!!!!!!!!!
lol

Rockford, IL

#2 Sep 19, 2010
aaron kewish i think her name is
lol2

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2010
what is new with bubby mcbride? he is always with someone else but his wife!!!!!! and his wife is seeing one of bubby's cousins so what does that say.
friend

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2010
they will be together this weekend to so what, him and his wife are seperated , and she has been seeing one of his cousins
galva

Rockford, IL

#5 Sep 22, 2010
His wife has been sleeping with his buddy from galva for the past 5 years! Bubby is just to fat and dumb to know it! His kids are worthless and he is a fat s.o.b. who will rip everyone off on blacktop jobs!
wyoming clan

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2010
yea, bubby is nothing but scumb always has been. the family dont even like his wife ,first or second. and they are both pretty decesent people. high expectations, for such low lifes
kew

Rockford, IL

#7 Sep 23, 2010
I can't believe that ANY women would want his fat ass! One of these days him and his buddies will get busted for all the cola they are dealin and doin..which is probably how he got a new girlfriend.
kew

Rockford, IL

#8 Sep 23, 2010
wasn't he just arrested for domestic battery and taken to jail? Check today's star courier
Mcbride

Moline, IL

#10 Nov 2, 2010
galva wrote:
His wife has been sleeping with his buddy from galva for the past 5 years! Bubby is just to fat and dumb to know it! His kids are worthless and he is a fat s.o.b. who will rip everyone off on blacktop jobs!
call me worthless who r u me n my brothers will beat your ass bitch
Mcbride

Moline, IL

#11 Nov 2, 2010
His wife has been sleeping with his buddy from galva for the past 5 years! Bubby is just to fat and dumb to know it! His kids are worthless and he is a fat s.o.b. who will rip everyone off on blacktop jobs
who the hell is this i bet your 2 scared 2 say
beautiful

Peoria, IL

#15 Nov 3, 2010
dont worry about the people that talk shit, this is what they love to do, they strive for this kind of drama to start. alot of people love the mcbride family, they arent worthless, they are just a family that have some ups and downs just as well as all YOU low life fuckers do that sit here and talk shit about this family. i bet the people talking shit will never fess up to it but smile in lisa and bubbys face next time you see them..
BDK

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Your all a bunch of drama starting bitches. U don't know the family so stop talking shit. And the kids r worthless? Pretty sure each of the kids r out making money and staying out of trouble. Funny u guys talk shit but can't post your name
2baaaaddd

Geneseo, IL

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Bubby, lisa &their boys are not what you're saying they are. They all work, have money &don't do anymore drugs than I'm sure ALL of you do. Don't you guys have anything better to do than sit on this website &talk behind a computer screen? I'm on it, yes. but I get on here to laugh at your stupidity. hahaha! I'm not trying to start anything, but the McBrides are cool people and if you guys really got to know them, you'd say the same. I'm done here, bye
baaaaddd2

Altona, IL

#19 Dec 27, 2012
2baaaaddd you talk shit!!!!! on any Topic!!!!
baaaaddd2

Altona, IL

#20 Dec 27, 2012
2baaaaddd wrote:
Bubby, lisa &their boys are not what you're saying they are. They all work, have money &don't do anymore drugs than I'm sure ALL of you do. Don't you guys have anything better to do than sit on this website &talk behind a computer screen? I'm on it, yes. but I get on here to laugh at your stupidity. hahaha! I'm not trying to start anything, but the McBrides are cool people and if you guys really got to know them, you'd say the same. I'm done here, bye
But yet you get on the computer and start shit on someone you know nothing about except what you have heard. Someone talks shit on your family and all the posters are baddd people Ok for you to do though KMB
mikey

Annawan, IL

#21 Jan 4, 2013
leave us all alone
Tired of lies

Austin, TX

#22 Jan 7, 2013
To all the low life's on here talking shit about the Mcbrides.they should get a life .because when you need a favor or need money they are ok at that time .so stoping talking shit and get a life
you wish

Holts Summit, MO

#23 Feb 20, 2013
Mcbride wrote:
<quoted text>
call me worthless who r u me n my brothers will beat your ass bitch
. No one would back you for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr B Hole 49,456
2nd time sex offender???? 4 hr miss chievious 2
Wethersfield neighborhood 11 hr lol 25
Scary float in Hog Day parade 11 hr FromKewanee 1
Paula's 11 hr FromKewanee 10
still seeking Susan 14 hr oldcrazy 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 16 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,908
•••
•••
Kewanee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••