Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Then why would god take a 16 year old girl with her whole life ahead of her? And they need god? What has he done for Emmy? And her parents who prob prayed to him a million times?
Will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

I drove past the funeral today and I have to say I have never seen so many cars and support before. God bless Emmy
idk

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

I didn't know her, her family or friends. But I've seen alot of sad stuff posted threw out sites and I personaly went by Rux's yesterday and seen all the cars there for her. So now I truly know this town isn't as bad as I thought it was. But prayers will be said and done by many of people in this area maybe even the the midwest. If everyone would say one five minutes everyday for the next few weeks, it would help the pain of all the loving family and friends of this young teenage girl.
Boiler girl

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Just to set the record straight....she was not texting. Whoever started this sick rumor needs to get a life. Emmy was a beautiful smart girl and she deserves respect. Quit being a hater and do something productive with your time.
yoyoyoy

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

rip
ohboy

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

How's it a "sick" rumor? It's one of the most logical things to think. That road is very hard to lose control on. She had to be distracted to do that kind of damage. She's a young teenage girl with a cell. So how's that sick? What was the cause of her losing control, since you know it all.
native1

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

when i was twenty something i would hear about this stuff and just think wow i feel bad now im thirty with two kids and think how sad and destroyed her parents are it just goes to show how fast someone can be taken away and the piddly family arguments arent worth it cause you never know when God has decided to take his one of his angels i pray everyday for my little girls to grow up unharmed and safe and i give them everything they need but you never can control what God has in his plans to Emmy's parents my condolences are with you and stay strong cause there are people out there holding you in our prayers God bless
sorry

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

ohboy wrote:
How's it a "sick" rumor? It's one of the most logical things to think. That road is very hard to lose control on. She had to be distracted to do that kind of damage. She's a young teenage girl with a cell. So how's that sick? What was the cause of her losing control, since you know it all.
I agree!
She must have been distracted by something.
Sorry for the family. But never count anything out.
Dumb

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

She was not texting her phoe was found in her bag at the site, so to all of you people who have nothing better to Do then gossip about a beautiful young girl who lost her life, you seriously have way to much time on your hands or no heart plain and simple. Don't you think her family is having it rough enough without all o you idiots making up shit about her? Yeah get a life.
sorry

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

Dumb wrote:
She was not texting her phoe was found in her bag at the site, so to all of you people who have nothing better to Do then gossip about a beautiful young girl who lost her life, you seriously have way to much time on your hands or no heart plain and simple. Don't you think her family is having it rough enough without all o you idiots making up shit about her? Yeah get a life.
Learn how to spell! Then you might have a life!
Where did I say she was texting? I didn't. I ask what distracted her? Something had to, you just don't run off the road? And I'm not starting rummors. Just asking! It's people like you that make crap out of nothing just to stir. I just ask the question, that everyone is asking. And more than likely her family is asking. Nothing degrading to the family or her. So don't get on here and make something out of nothing. Simple question?
bubba

Chillicothe, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

All your speculations do not matter...it is none of your business what distracted her, a bird, a deer, a squirrel..who knows, does it matter? She is gone and lots of people have suffered as a result. It was a tragic accident and many prayers are being offered to help provide comfort to the family. For the record "god", I do not believe that God chose to take Emmy, it was an accident, not caused by Him, but definitely known by Him, and His heart is broken also. God does not pick and choose.$h*t happens.
bubba

Chillicothe, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

sorry........funny that you tell someone else to learn to spell when your spelling leaves much to be desired as does your grammar. Your speculations are disrespectful and serve no purpose other than to start rumors. (note correct spelling.)
Geez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

First off my heart goes out to the family and friends! They are all in our families prayers! Second- there is a God, one true God and he DOES pick and choose! He is in control. We can't always understand it and it doesn't make sense to us but that doesn't make it untrue. That's why people speculate. That's why people look for a REASON for things...especially tragic deaths! If there is a reason there is something to rally around. There is somewhere positive to focus the emotion. I personally hope to know the "cause" of the accident to use it as an example to my soon to be young drivers. Maybe it she was doing her hair, maybe changing a cd, maybe it was a animal, maybe she was putting her phone in her bag!? Knowing why can only be helpful. Preventing future cases like Emmys keeps her death from being in vain.
Geez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

bubba wrote:
All your speculations do not matter...it is none of your business what distracted her, a bird, a deer, a squirrel..who knows, does it matter? She is gone and lots of people have suffered as a result. It was a tragic accident and many prayers are being offered to help provide comfort to the family. For the record "god", I do not believe that God chose to take Emmy, it was an accident, not caused by Him, but definitely known by Him, and His heart is broken also. God does not pick and choose.$h*t happens.
Stuff does happen. And in general people search for answers. That's how the world works. That's how tragedy is dealt with. What if a semi had been in her lane and she had to swerve to miss it? Would that matter to you? People would want his head. There was a reason-whatever it was and it is natural to seek it. Just because we don't like the reason things happen doesn't mean they don't matter!
For your info

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

ohboy wrote:

Her phone was found in the bottom of her gym bag so get your facts straight.
sorry

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Well bubba! Like I said. I'm not being disrespectful. Just asking if anyone knows?
And where did I say! What I thought happened!
I didn't! When you write stuff like that, people think you have something to hide.
hmmn

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

"Evil" Emmy....hmmm
Yeah

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Judged:

hmmn wrote:
"Evil" Emmy....hmmm
Emmy Vandevorde is love..
Maggie

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Poor Emmy R.I.P feel bad for her family
Maggie

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

god wrote:
Then why would god take a 16 year old girl with her whole life ahead of her? And they need god? What has he done for Emmy? And her parents who prob prayed to him a million times?
g god must have something better in heaven for her

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Kewanee Forum right now

Search the Kewanee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Registered Earth Angel 48,697
amber sawyer (Feb '11) 4 hr Amber Sauer 6
wally garcia 6 hr katlee 1
Where are all the Industries that were supposed... (Feb '12) 7 hr lol 22
Hookers in kewanee 8 hr lol 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr newpoly 3,820
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr newpoly 1,832
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kewanee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE