3-21-12 Drug Bust (s)???
miss mollie

United States

#42 Mar 24, 2012
of what exactally? Seriously most of the shit on this site is just a bunch of trash being said to make others look better. So what your buddies got in trouble...cry with me about it. They were in the wrong!! The deserve to be arrested!!! Pull your big boy pants up and stop acting like a hard ass threatening people.
Anonymous

United States

#43 Mar 24, 2012
Its just the truth.
Steve

Kewanee, IL

#44 Mar 24, 2012
If you are trying to terrify this town, Topix.com , is not the way to do it. So where and when are you and your friends going to get together? I know people that would love to meet you and your friends.
kpd

Kewanee, IL

#45 Mar 24, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
F*** you, this will never end ,I hope we have this town terrified soon.
well hey their old bright one, the police can look up who you are from your ip address also. and if read the paper or watch the news youll see that they dont play around with people who make death threats. and you have made alot!!! i just turned you in to crime stoppers youll bne getting your chance to show the task force what you got. HERES YOUR SIGN!!!! so its just a matter of time till we read your name on here. have a good weekend. oh and im not joking at all i DID turn you in.
Anonymous

United States

#46 Mar 24, 2012
Omg I'm so scared. (Not) I have the right to say watever I want. Shit bag.
welcome to Kewanee

La Salle, IL

#47 Mar 24, 2012
lmao....you will never scare me, or anyone else in this town, so you can quit trying. Maybe you should threaten some more people on a public forum...since its so easy to track down the people that are posting you will easily be tracked down and your will hang yourself with the words you have put out there. It amazes me how people are so dumb!
Kpd dont care

Carbondale, IL

#48 Mar 26, 2012
Lmfao the kewanee pigs dont care whats posted on here you moron
tim

Kewanee, IL

#49 Mar 26, 2012
Kpd dont care wrote:
why should they care? it's all bull shit anyway!!! big talk when no one knows who you are, yeah everyone is sooooo scared!!!
Cartel de Sinaloa

United States

#50 Mar 26, 2012
Kpd dont care wrote:
True true
missy g

Peru, IL

#51 Mar 27, 2012
wow seriously anonymous your too funny. so much talk but can you actually back it up. ppl get busted because they are careless in wat they do and let me tell ya this site is not where you wanna make threats. this site is monitored for content trust me i know. you havent scared anyone just made yourself a target and look like a fool. I hope your next on the search and seazure list.
BHATF

Carbondale, IL

#52 Mar 27, 2012
CAMBRIDGE -- Three defendants were in court Monday in connection to two Kewanee-area controlled purchases of cocaine on Feb. 21 and March 19 and a search warrant on March 21.

Judge Jeffrey O'Conner found probable cause to believe Erasmo Gandarilla-Guerrero, 19; Luis Cervantes, 21 and Andew Castillo, age unavailable, were involved in the incidents. All three are charged with Class X manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance and have April 12 pre-trial hearings scheduled.

Mr. Gandarilla-Guerrero also is charged with Class 3 felony manufacture with intent to deliver 30 to 500 grams cannabis and Class 4 possession of cannabis. Mr. Cervantes also is charged with Class 4 manufacture/delivery of cannabis and Class 4 felony possession of a fraudulent identification card.

According to testimony from Nicolas Welgat of the Black Hawk Area Task Force, a controlled buy was set up on Feb. 21 in which Mr. Cervantes was involved in selling approximately 17 grams of cocaine. Mr. Welgat said a search warrant was executed on 1200 E. 3rd St., Kewanee, and Mr. Cervantes gave police an ID card and Social Security card with the name "Christopher Perkins."

Another controlled purchase was set up March 19 when Mr. Cervantes and Mr. Gandarilla-Guerrero alleged went to a Neponset address where their vehicle sat in a driveway for about 10 minutes. That buy yielded approximately 8.6 grams of cocaine, according to Monday testimony.

Bail for Mr. Gandarilla-Guerrero is $1 million. Mr. Cervantes' bail is $500,000. Mr. Castillo's bail is $250,000.

http://qconline.com/archives/qco/display.php...
Anonymous

United States

#53 Mar 27, 2012
Missy g I don't give a f***,bhatf yea true true
dummy

Spring Grove, IL

#54 Mar 27, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Missy g I don't give a f***,bhatf yea true true
you truly are an idiot. youre prolly the dummy carlos who is an illegal and sells drugs and thinks he is cool.
Anonymous

United States

#55 Mar 27, 2012
Ok.
missy g

Peru, IL

#57 Mar 29, 2012
ya you say that now you fu**in wet back piece of trash. y dont you take a flien leap back over the boarder where u came from
Anonymous

United States

#58 Mar 29, 2012
Yep.
Uriel Fragoso

Peru, IL

#59 Mar 29, 2012
Man im Annonymys no one knows who i really am >:L
ahahaha your a joke!!!!!!!!!!
drevil

Peru, IL

#61 Mar 29, 2012
Uriel Fragoso wrote:
Man im Annonymys no one knows who i really am >:L
ahahaha your a joke!!!!!!!!!!
Whos that kid does he have a facebook ima look him up LMAO!! HAAHA
Anonymous

United States

#62 Mar 29, 2012
Haha sure guys I'm him,look me up too.
nel

Rock Island, IL

#64 Apr 24, 2012
Its funny how white people rag on black, mexicans, chinese, most of you whites have no drive, ambitions of anything in america. you all are a bunch of thives, whites are the ones who buy drugs from beaners duh. and mexican chinese and black at least have a good history of who and what they are and come from. of of you whites barley know your roots and germans hhhm murderers, jews thieves murderers, and so forth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Kate goes to Menards 6 hr RNF7612 30
What kind of jobs would you like to see in Kewa... 7 hr Chewy Boi 74 2
40+ Inoperable cars 700 Block commercial street 15 hr Agreed 2
Who do you think is really behind all the shoot... 22 hr InsideJob 1
Attention idiots worried about me Kevin Kate Mon Chewy Boi 74 3
Jokers Wild (Oct '14) Sun Johnny Hilt 11
Proof Isis is CIA mossad Jun 24 The more you know 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages