3-21-12 Drug Bust (s)???
haha

Princeton, IL

#21 Mar 22, 2012
lol please enlighten us how you will get payback on kewanee's finest. spanglish translation- how u gon get dem pigs back vato loco
hatealacranes

United States

#22 Mar 22, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
You act like I really care how I type?

shut up paisa bet this is omar or angel all u paisas r next in line ahahahahah
LMAO

Kewanee, IL

#23 Mar 22, 2012
I think Mr. Anonymous should tell everyone his name so we know who to make out the thank you card to for all the laughs
chochees

United States

#24 Mar 23, 2012
Talk about tracking your id.
I know who you are ;)
chochees

United States

#25 Mar 23, 2012
hatealacranes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would talk about your so called friends like that... LG

Lmao knowing how to use the tracker devise is fun
in the know

Carbondale, IL

#26 Mar 23, 2012
Kewanee, Ill.— Three Kewanee men were in the Henry County Jail on drug charges following their arrest Wednesday.
Charged were:
- Erasmo Gandarilla-Guerrero, 19, delivery of more than 1 gram but less than 15 grams of a substance containing cocaine within 1,000 feet of Kewanee High School (a class X felony), possession with the intent to deliver more than 30 grams but less than 500 grams of a substance containing cannabis (a class 3 felony) and possession of more than 30 grams but less than 500 grams of a substance containing cannabis (a class 4 felony). Gandarill-Guerrero’s bond is $1 million.
- Luis A. Cervantes, 22, delivery of more than 1 gram but less than 15 grams of a substance containing cocaine within 1,000 feet of Kewanee High School, delivery of more than 10 grams but less than 30 grams of a substance containing cannabis and two counts of possession of a fraudulent identification card (a class 4 felony). Bond for Cervantes is $500,000.
- Andy O. Castillo, 19 delivery of more than 1 gram but less than 15 grams of a substance containing cocaine within 1,000 feet of Kewanee High School. Castillo is in jail under $250,000 bond.
The arrests were made after agents of the Blackhawk Area Task Force and officers from several other law enforcement agencies executed search warrants at three residences — one each in Kewanee, rural Henry County and Neponset — early Wednesday morning.
Robert Seas, commander of the Blackhawk Area Task Force, said when the warrants were executed, 139 grams of cocaine, 224 grams of cannabis, one rifle and one vehicle were seized.
In addition to the Blackhawk Area Task Force, officers form the Kewanee Police Department, Henry County Sheriff’s Department, Bureau County Sheriff’s Department, Illinois State Police Zone 2 Investigations, Stateline Area Narcotics Team, Quad City Metropolitan Enforcement Group, Illinois State Police SWAT and Henry County Sheriff’s Department ERT were involved, according to Master Sgt.
A class X felony is punishable by 6-30 years in the Department of Corrections; a class 3 felony is punishable by 2 to 5 years in the Department of Corrections and a class 4 felony is punishable by 1-3 years in the Department of Corrections.
ppl

Kewanee, IL

#27 Mar 23, 2012
that's funny. payback for breaking the law and getting caught. that always works out well.
In the know

Carbondale, IL

#28 Mar 23, 2012
You can count on more arrests coming out of the latest busts. I think it's good that they got the scum off the streets. Now hurry up and convict them all so they can do that 45 yrs in the big house where they belong.
Anonymous

United States

#29 Mar 23, 2012
Haha you call them scums,and we will see if their will be more arrests, Comon we are waiting we still have drugs.
funny

Mendota, IL

#30 Mar 23, 2012
hey theres no way you can tell who typing from where tours are used all over so if u think you can find the address of someone your wrong.
funny

Mendota, IL

#31 Mar 23, 2012
sorry meant to say towers
martin k

Kewanee, IL

#33 Mar 23, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
F*** you guys, haha,if u knew how easy I could track u right now, I kno were u guys live now, congrats racist shit bags.
track me down wet back peice of dog shit!!!! i got myself and 15 buddys that are sitting here waiting for you!!!
martin k

Kewanee, IL

#34 Mar 23, 2012
hatealacranes wrote:
<quoted text>
yep they will be kicking in their mommys door outside of neponset next!!!! oh yes we all know there is drug coming and going out of that house.i just hope they do it when you got a big group their!!!! i told you all that dearing would be ratting . lets roll the dice and see see who is next!!!! omar angel mooma poppa. round them all up
Anonymous

United States

#35 Mar 23, 2012
Haha u think I'm lying Ima chop ure head off now b****
YourALoser

United States

#36 Mar 23, 2012
martin k wrote:
<quoted text>track me down wet back peice of dog shit!!!! i got myself and 15 buddys that are sitting here waiting for you!!!
LMAO are you guys sitting there blowing each other as well. Such a dork
Where you at? If your really about something. I'm a one man Army
martin k

Kewanee, IL

#37 Mar 23, 2012
just like a skin to bring a knife to a gun fight
Steve

Kewanee, IL

#38 Mar 23, 2012
Bravo for the all of the police officers involved. Three more pieces of sh*t off of the streets. Anyone want to say that the cops do nothing???? As for "Anonymous" just go away, you aren't going to do anything to anyone, let alone the police, with your one man posse. Good job cops! Who's next?
Anonymous

United States

#39 Mar 23, 2012
F*** them,we the Mexicans control the drugs in kewanee f*** u all,their will be death soon too.
Steve

Kewanee, IL

#40 Mar 23, 2012
Their....(misspelled) means who? News flash, the mexicans control MOST of the drugs in the U.S. And you wonder why mexicans are targeted by police? If you are a mexican(I mean this guy), you are an insult to the ppl that have come here to better there lives by working. I hope you and all of your friends get put in jail and meet Bubba very soon!
Anonymous

United States

#41 Mar 24, 2012
F*** you, this will never end ,I hope we have this town terrified soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Video Idiots (Jan '12) Sat Ihate idiots 14
Neponset Motorcycle Accident 6-27-15 (Jul '15) Jul 20 kki 2
Whatever Jul 13 mamacasscunt 3
Kewanee food Jun 29 Frank 7
#77 bollinger racing (Dec '09) Jun '17 JUSTICE 24
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Jun '17 Jay 41
Kewanee during the 1960's and 70's (Jan '10) Jun '17 non-Fiction 347

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance