Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

Comments (Page 198)

Showing posts 3,941 - 3,960 of6,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
smoken1

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

vote for T.R.Tedford
Typical white union voter

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I am about 30 pounds overweight ! I wear flannel shirts and tight jeans with white gym shoes! I dropped out of high school in the 11 th grade. I look 10 to 15 years older than I am! I stink! My wife has an obvious mustache and is fat too! If you called her fat, I would defend her honor at the bowling alley on Friday night when we bowl with other fat union workers who are in the same situation we are! My kids are all fat and stink too! Don't blame me, blame bush who hates us! I work hard so I eat a lot and often! I know I have salt marks from sweating so hard. My fat kids are my pride and joy! We eat a lot of bratwurst! It's the people's food! I love draft beer! So does my fat wife! Dont you call my wife fat, though! We are good people! My driveway is cracked with weeds in it. We stink but are good people! I love to bowl! My name is jerry and am local 101! My fat son served as a cook in the army! He is fat and smells too! My life is exactly like rosanne! We watch it every night on nik at night! I sure love Rosie, she reminds me of my dream boat Janet. She is currently laid off from the tennis ball plant she worked at part time! Sure, she stinks but she is good people! I like how Obama stood up to Romney! Someone has to! I just hope I keep my city job counting cracks in the side walks! It's stressful at times! The damn republican on the city council says I'm too fat for the job and lazy and unneeded. I know I make a good wage,$10.50 an hour with family medical! I'm doing fine! My fat 15 year old daughter is pregnant, again so I need it! My 1987 Chevy chevette is on its last leg! I'm doing fine but could be better! The union boss told me that I am the face of America! I have never been so proud! I just hope that things work out. my fat brothers live in Ohio and Pennsylvania ! They are fat and uneducated too but are union members too! We vote Democratic because the republicans think we are useless. The city says they are broke but I need my job counting cracks in the city sidewalks! Let the rich pay more! I sure hope my wife gets her job back before the baby comes. My daughters boyfriends father is union too! He works at the water department . He is fat and smells too! His wife is overweight, has diabetes and smokes 3 packs of luckies a day. We need socialized medicine to help us pay our bills! Let rich people pay for it! I love Rosanne and Dan! That's America! Hey we need help! Is there any better honor than paying taxes? I get earned income credits because I deserve it! You try raising a family of 6 on $22,000! I am a victim of corporate greed! The rich get richer and the poor get poorer! Well gotta get back to work, I told the shop steward I was taking a dump, on company time ofcouse! Hey, I'm a union employee! I'm a victim here!

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Did I mention, we are fat and have to pay our bills! Come on, we are victims here! It's kitchen table economics! Let the city worry about it! I am a victim here! I stink and sweat a lot! I am 42 years old and have a fat family! Can you help me? I am a white, union guy and I vote!

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Oh, I'm heading into work soon! Sure I reek of beer and stink but so what? Romney didn't pay his taxes! I am the victim here! I'm tired but I will hide in some clost at city hall til lunch time! I got to show up to get paid! I can't wait to go bowling on Friday! I won 3 trophies last year! Some guy was listening to Rush yesterday. What a jerk that guy is! I only have to work til I'm 55! I will get a pension twice of what I'm making now! I'm a victim, don't be hating me !
Olive

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

^ Thanks for the neo-con tears ^ You cry like a sissy girl. The butthurt is epic. Thanks for starting my day with a laugh and a smile.

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

What a day! I just got out of work!I did nothing all day! They were giving out free Turkeys! The union paid for them!They also thanked me for getting out the vote! I plead my pity case so they gave me two! I also managed to sneak out two tubes of rolls, that i slid down my butt crack and canned goods that i hid in my rolls of fat! This is gonna be a great Thanksgiving!Hey, I know its wrong to steal but at least im not on welfare! Dont judge or blame me, blame walmart for making me want it so bad!They really stick it to their employees anyway! Hey its just a faceless corporation anyway! Everybody does it! I just called Janet on my credited phone to tell her the news!The draft beer will be flowing plenty tonight at the bowling alley! Black Wednesday, look out!I told the boss I might not be in Friday. He said"no problem, you work for the city!" Man, its great being union! The city is broke, I dont do anything at work, they cant fire me! All I really have to do is vote and complain how bad life is! God, its great to be union and a democrat!I am a victim!I am America!Happy thanksgiving everybody!
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Typical white union voter wrote:
I am about 30 pounds overweight ! I wear flannel shirts and tight jeans with white gym shoes! I dropped out of high school in the 11 th grade. I look 10 to 15 years older than I am! I stink! My wife has an obvious mustache and is fat too! If you called her fat, I would defend her honor at the bowling alley on Friday night when we bowl with other fat union workers who are in the same situation we are! My kids are all fat and stink too! Don't blame me, blame bush who hates us! I work hard so I eat a lot and often! I know I have salt marks from sweating so hard. My fat kids are my pride and joy! We eat a lot of bratwurst! It's the people's food! I love draft beer! So does my fat wife! Dont you call my wife fat, though! We are good people! My driveway is cracked with weeds in it. We stink but are good people! I love to bowl! My name is jerry and am local 101! My fat son served as a cook in the army! He is fat and smells too! My life is exactly like rosanne! We watch it every night on nik at night! I sure love Rosie, she reminds me of my dream boat Janet. She is currently laid off from the tennis ball plant she worked at part time! Sure, she stinks but she is good people! I like how Obama stood up to Romney! Someone has to! I just hope I keep my city job counting cracks in the side walks! It's stressful at times! The damn republican on the city council says I'm too fat for the job and lazy and unneeded. I know I make a good wage,$10.50 an hour with family medical! I'm doing fine! My fat 15 year old daughter is pregnant, again so I need it! My 1987 Chevy chevette is on its last leg! I'm doing fine but could be better! The union boss told me that I am the face of America! I have never been so proud! I just hope that things work out. my fat brothers live in Ohio and Pennsylvania ! They are fat and uneducated too but are union members too! We vote Democratic because the republicans think we are useless. The city says they are broke but I need my job counting cracks in the city sidewalks! Let the rich pay more! I sure hope my wife gets her job back before the baby comes. My daughters boyfriends father is union too! He works at the water department . He is fat and smells too! His wife is overweight, has diabetes and smokes 3 packs of luckies a day. We need socialized medicine to help us pay our bills! Let rich people pay for it! I love Rosanne and Dan! That's America! Hey we need help! Is there any better honor than paying taxes? I get earned income credits because I deserve it! You try raising a family of 6 on $22,000! I am a victim of corporate greed! The rich get richer and the poor get poorer! Well gotta get back to work, I told the shop steward I was taking a dump, on company time ofcouse! Hey, I'm a union employee! I'm a victim here!
Your an idiot to make fun of someone else.
You must know someone who works union you like and doesn't fit that description.

By the way thanks to my troll for all the neg. comments
Happy turkey day all.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

John 316 try to be nice for the holidays.
The last couple of posts have you ear mark on them.

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
John 316 try to be nice for the holidays.
The last couple of posts have you ear mark on them.
Hey, I am living the American Dream! Im fat, lazy, uneducated and smell very bad! yet somehow, because i am union, I fit into the only white male group the Democrat party likes!Im as honest as I am Fat and lazy!The only thing that could make the dems like me more was if I were Gay!Its great to be union! yes, yes, yes!If the boss questions me about my less than desired work habits, i complain to the shop steward! once, i got a Democrat judge to grant me a restraining order against the field supervisor! life is great if you are union!If they really push discipline, i fake injuries! one time, I was caught sleeping. i got called in to the bosses office and could see it was going bad. I faked a heart attack! I got carried away by stretcher. I was out of work for eleven months, all paid by workmans comp.They even sent me a Christmas ham! imagine that, a heart patient! Then when I came back, I had a new supervisor! The charges of loafing were all forgotten about!Its like it never happened! only if you are union does this happen! Make sure you vote!God, its great to be a fat, lazy, uneducated union worker!God bless America! USA USA USA!
Olive

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Typical right wing dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I am living the American Dream! Im fat, lazy, uneducated and smell very bad! yet somehow, because i am union, I fit into the only white male group the Democrat party likes!Im as honest as I am Fat and lazy!The only thing that could make the dems like me more was if I were Gay!Its great to be union! yes, yes, yes!If the boss questions me about my less than desired work habits, i complain to the shop steward! once, i got a Democrat judge to grant me a restraining order against the field supervisor! life is great if you are union!If they really push discipline, i fake injuries! one time, I was caught sleeping. i got called in to the bosses office and could see it was going bad. I faked a heart attack! I got carried away by stretcher. I was out of work for eleven months, all paid by workmans comp.They even sent me a Christmas ham! imagine that, a heart patient! Then when I came back, I had a new supervisor! The charges of loafing were all forgotten about!Its like it never happened! only if you are union does this happen! Make sure you vote!God, its great to be a fat, lazy, uneducated union worker!God bless America! USA USA USA!
Christmas is right around the corner. You should ask Santa to bring you a box of tissues.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey, I am living the American Dream! Im fat, lazy, uneducated and smell very bad! yet somehow, because i am union, I fit into the only white male group the Democrat party likes!Im as honest as I am Fat and lazy!The only thing that could make the dems like me more was if I were Gay!Its great to be union! yes, yes, yes!If the boss questions me about my less than desired work habits, i complain to the shop steward! once, i got a Democrat judge to grant me a restraining order against the field supervisor! life is great if you are union!If they really push discipline, i fake injuries! one time, I was caught sleeping. i got called in to the bosses office and could see it was going bad. I faked a heart attack! I got carried away by stretcher. I was out of work for eleven months, all paid by workmans comp.They even sent me a Christmas ham! imagine that, a heart patient! Then when I came back, I had a new supervisor! The charges of loafing were all forgotten about!Its like it never happened! only if you are union does this happen! Make sure you vote!God, its great to be a fat, lazy, uneducated union worker!God bless America! USA USA USA!
typical commie tea bagger.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Look who came back to cry like the loser he is?

It's Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question!

C'mon ... keep CRYING kid. That's only 5 tear-filled posts there - we know you have more!

I'd be crabby too if I fell for all the lies the conservative media told me about the election with their bogus predictions.

Here's a quick 12 right here: http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/07/12-fa...

Remember all those posts you ended with "Can't wait to vote!"?

Well?

Do ya loudmouth?

How'd that work out for you?

Did you help us neuter the tea party? Did you help us elect Obama AGAIN? Did you help us send Joe Walsh packing? Did you help us all win more seats in the Senate? And more seats in the House?

Is THAT why you couldn't wait to vote?

NO?

BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!

I hear a lot of repukes said they'd be fleeing the country or dead if Obama won. So could you tell us when Ted Nugent will be leaving? And where Rush Limbaugh will be following him to? Or maybe when Hannity will finally be waterboarded?

Any answers there?

ANY AT ALL?

Can you tell I'm just lovin' this?

And this is just getting started - I've got 4 more years to ram this extra-salty crow down your throat.

I just know you can hear me laughing now!

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who came back to cry like the loser he is?
It's Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question!
C'mon ... keep CRYING kid. That's only 5 tear-filled posts there - we know you have more!
I'd be crabby too if I fell for all the lies the conservative media told me about the election with their bogus predictions.
Here's a quick 12 right here: http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/07/12-fa...
Well?
Do ya loudmouth?
Did you help us neuter the tea party? Did you help us elect Obama AGAIN? Did you help us send Joe Walsh packing? Did you help us all win more seats in the Senate? And more seats in the House?
NO?
BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!
I hear a lot of repukes said they'd be fleeing the country or dead if Obama won. So could you tell us when Ted Nugent will be leaving? And where Rush Limbaugh will be following him to? Or maybe when Hannity will finally be waterboarded?
Any answers there?
ANY AT ALL?
Can you tell I'm just lovin' this?
And this is just getting started - I've got 4 more years to ram this extra-salty crow down your throat.
I just know you can hear me laughing now!
Hey, don't blame me! I'm with you! I'm fat, union and proud! I went bowling last night and drank about a keg of beer! I am having a great Thanksgiving! I just ate a whole turkey and about 3 pounds of potatoes and baked beans! My whole fat family, filled with the same fat , smelly union members are here. We will soon be starting traditional family games! First, we all belch. Then we go topless and use a magic marker to connect dots with our stretch marks! Women folk included. Then we have farting contest. Last year, I ripped one for about seven seconds. My fat, also union ,member brother Scotty beat my best though! Oh, the stink in my house ! Hey, we are just a typical union family! We stink, but are good people! I won't tolerate your insults, buddy! You just try to keep a smile on that ugly face and keep your head out of the oven this year! Don't be hating on me because I have it all....a fat wife, fat kids, fat extended family that has many needs and is filled with fat union workers! We are America! Sure, the country is broke but I need things! It's simple kitchen table economics! I vote my pocket book! What more do you want from me? My jawls are a badge of honor! I can't help that my butt crack is always showing, no matter what pants I wear! Hey I'm a victim here! Well, I just sat down! Can't wait for the family games to begin! Well, what do you know? I just found a sandwich that was stuck in my rolls of fat! I think it was there since Tuesday? Anyway, it still smells good! I'm gonna chow down, again! Then I think I will eat half a pie! My doctor tells me to lose weight and my feet are swollen but oh we'll, it's the holidays! If worse comes to worse, diabetes leads to permanent disability! Gotta love it man! Oh, to be a democrat, union voter! God bless America! Happy thanksgiving, everyone!
bizness owner

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I am selling out and joining you guys. I see the light. The republican party has turned to being as bad as the donkey freebe party so i am in.Instead of paying I am collecting ; last one out shut off the lights.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> Hey, don't blame me! I'm with you! I'm fat, union and proud! I went bowling last night and drank about a keg of beer! I am having a great Thanksgiving! I just ate a whole turkey and about 3 pounds of potatoes and baked beans! My whole fat family, filled with the same fat , smelly union members are here. We will soon be starting traditional family games! First, we all belch. Then we go topless and use a magic marker to connect dots with our stretch marks! Women folk included. Then we have farting contest. Last year, I ripped one for about seven seconds. My fat, also union ,member brother Scotty beat my best though! Oh, the stink in my house ! Hey, we are just a typical union family! We stink, but are good people! I won't tolerate your insults, buddy! You just try to keep a smile on that ugly face and keep your head out of the oven this year! Don't be hating on me because I have it all....a fat wife, fat kids, fat extended family that has many needs and is filled with fat union workers! We are America! Sure, the country is broke but I need things! It's simple kitchen table economics! I vote my pocket book! What more do you want from me? My jawls are a badge of honor! I can't help that my butt crack is always showing, no matter what pants I wear! Hey I'm a victim here! Well, I just sat down! Can't wait for the family games to begin! Well, what do you know? I just found a sandwich that was stuck in my rolls of fat! I think it was there since Tuesday? Anyway, it still smells good! I'm gonna chow down, again! Then I think I will eat half a pie! My doctor tells me to lose weight and my feet are swollen but oh we'll, it's the holidays! If worse comes to worse, diabetes leads to permanent disability! Gotta love it man! Oh, to be a democrat, union voter! God bless America! Happy thanksgiving, everyone!
C'mon ... keep CRYING kid. That's only 6 tear-filled posts there - we know you have more!

I'll count them off for the rest of us.

Since you never answered ANY of my questions you POS I'll just keep asking them over and over until you can "man up" (as you gutless republicans like to say) and answer them.

Did you like those LIES from the conservatives on Faux News? Here's a quick 12 right here: http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/07/12-fa...

Well? Do ya loudmouth?

No?

BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!

Any answers there?

ANY AT ALL?

Can you tell I'm just lovin' this? And this is just getting started - I've got 4 more years to ram this extra-salty crow down your throat.

Keep cutting and running from me! Those crybaby rants of yours? They're making me laugh harder and harder with each passing post.
Olive

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Too bad the election wasn't in June, with all the right wing tears we wouldn't have had a drought. I hope you guys are still crying until next August.
yes sir

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I noticed that the union bashers have stayed away from the wonderbread story.
Everyone was blaming the unions for breaking the company till they found out the ceo and uppermanagement was getting a 300% pay increase. While wanting the union workers to take a 30% pay cut. How nice, the news media hasn't been saying a whole lot about it either.
These guys bought this place just to sell it off like Romney boy does.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
I noticed that the union bashers have stayed away from the wonderbread story.
Everyone was blaming the unions for breaking the company till they found out the ceo and uppermanagement was getting a 300% pay increase. While wanting the union workers to take a 30% pay cut. How nice, the news media hasn't been saying a whole lot about it either.
These guys bought this place just to sell it off like Romney boy does.
Oh they've spoken alright ...

By voting down your posts with tiny little pictures!

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!

What else can they do?

It's not like they can refute the FACTS that you stated in your post, right? So the only options they have left are: insulting you ("America hating commie!", etc); desperately try to change the subject; or admit defeat by saying nothing at all and post those negative little pictures above your posts.

And that, my friend, means you've WON ... yet again!
Veritas

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

'WINNING!'

Because Obama won a second term all the bottom feeders feel like they won too. Which is sad because all they won is a life dependent on government handouts. You want to know what life will be like under Obama rule? Come to Illinois where democrat leaders have control because union workers and minorities blindly vote democrat without really knowing why. Illinois where we are second only to California in total financial ruin at the state level. The descent into hell is on and my liberal democrat friends are throwing a party. Why? Because they won that's why!
john316

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Veritas wrote:
'WINNING!'
Because Obama won a second term all the bottom feeders feel like they won too. Which is sad because all they won is a life dependent on government handouts. You want to know what life will be like under Obama rule? Come to Illinois where democrat leaders have control because union workers and minorities blindly vote democrat without really knowing why. Illinois where we are second only to California in total financial ruin at the state level. The descent into hell is on and my liberal democrat friends are throwing a party. Why? Because they won that's why!
Hey they don't care! We will just call on the so called rich to pay more taxes! Madigan is a God to the dead beat pot sticker types and unions. Fact is, everyone knows the federal, state, and most local governments are broke. The morons that keep voting democrats in don't care! What's their plan? They don't care! Do you really think that most people who voted for Obama give a crap about deficits? Do you think most care about working? No, they don't! They want FREE housing, FREE food, FREE health care, FREE Phones, FREE cable TV, FREE booze,! They want to let every illegal immigrant get on government assistance, which is why the administration advertises in Mexico to encourage the ignorant to come here for FREE things! What do deficits matter to these dead beats? They get everything for FREE? FREE birth control goes a long way! Who needs a job when everything is FREE? Keep working, you're privileged and rich! That ain't fair! Who cares about the Benghazi scandal? Who cares about the fast and furious scandal? Who cares about bogus umemployment numbers and the fact that 70% of all jobs created under Obama are part time, temporary, and low paying? Everything is Free for deadbeats! They are the pride of America now! They have spoken! Freebies for everyone who refuses to work!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,941 - 3,960 of6,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Kewanee Forum right now

Search the Kewanee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min get a life already 47,057
Tenney Bowl 1 hr wow 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
missing Thu maybe 9
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Thu Virginia 20
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kewanee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance