Olive

Herrin, IL

#3201 Oct 6, 2012
NEW UPDATE!!!!! Unemployment below 8%. Obama saves America. Pictures at 11:00.
woody

Markham, IL

#3202 Oct 6, 2012
that SHEEP was beter than you --you lay there like a log--and smell like carp --try cleaning that thing b/4 it gets greener...use a bottle brush and som comet
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3203 Oct 6, 2012
Beware wrote:
How about Obama telling defense contractors not to send out lay off notices before the election? He even promised to pay their legal bills..with tax payers money! No regard for the law, what a scum bag!
It is true. Everybody knows defense contractors are very liberal and will do anything Obama demands. Thanks for the update comrade. Please investigate DHS re-education camps that Obama will put us all in. We need to know the truth!!!!
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3204 Oct 6, 2012
woody wrote:
that SHEEP was beter than you --you lay there like a log--and smell like carp --try cleaning that thing b/4 it gets greener...use a bottle brush and som comet
Woody is a sheepfucker. I've seen your wife. I guess you're a pigfucker too.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3205 Oct 6, 2012
Have I mentioned that unemployment is below 8%?
woody

Markham, IL

#3206 Oct 6, 2012
Olive wrote:
your mamma's always got a job on the corner
me

United States

#3207 Oct 6, 2012
Olive wrote:
Post your tax returns, liar.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3208 Oct 6, 2012
Olive wrote:
Yearly deficit tops 1 trillion for 4th straight year! Thanks Obama!
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3209 Oct 6, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true. Everybody knows defense contractors are very liberal and will do anything Obama demands. Thanks for the update comrade. Please investigate DHS re-education camps that Obama will put us all in. We need to know the truth!!!!
They will have to do whatever Obama says because this jerk will cut off their funds anyway. Why would he agree to have taxpayers pay the fines? Once the election is over, he doesn't care either way!
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3210 Oct 6, 2012
REUTERS: US unemployment under 8%. Obama saves world economy!! WORLD REJOICES!! REPUBLICANS CRY!!
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3211 Oct 6, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text> They will have to do whatever Obama says because this jerk will cut off their funds anyway. Why would he agree to have taxpayers pay the fines? Once the election is over, he doesn't care either way!
Any news on the DHS re-education camps? What's the latest news about that birth certificate? We need the truth comrade!!!!
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3212 Oct 6, 2012
The polls are a changing! Who would honestly vote for such a weasel like Obama? Romney proved Obama crumbles under pressure! I can't believe Obama looked so weak! Good thing the SEALS didn't crack under pressure like the clay footed president did! What a wimp! I can't wait to see Obama start to fall behind in the next debate then out of desperation, the angry black Obama shows. I hope he uses that stupid southern cadence in his voice! That will go over good with the whites in Florida, Ohio,Virginia and Colorado who think he's a nice guy! come on, Obama! Give them naive fools a glimpse of who you really are! It's all an act! Mitt proved Obama is an empty suit! Did you see the cover of the new yorker? Hilarious!
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3213 Oct 6, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your tax returns, liar.
Iíve given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and how we live our life.

Get it? I have somebody smart explain it to you.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3214 Oct 6, 2012
Obamas latest excuse for failure at the debate: Too much blow and Larry Sinclair drained him before the debate! Makes sense to me! No wonder he looked so weak! Mitt owned his skinny ass!
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3215 Oct 6, 2012
Barak Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
GM is alive. Bin Laden is dead. Anything else youmotherfuckers want?
http://i.qkme.me/3oe079.jpg
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3216 Oct 6, 2012
What was that white stain on Obamas jacket? Was he on his knees before the debate? Larry?
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3217 Oct 6, 2012
Romney Campaign Reports: Osama bin Laden endorses Romney. Agrees he is not better off after four years of Obama.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3218 Oct 6, 2012
woody wrote:
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Woody is a sheepfucker. I've seen your wife. I guess you're a pigfucker too.
Re-posted because I think it's funny.
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3219 Oct 6, 2012
Olive wrote:
Romney Campaign Reports: Osama bin Laden endorses Romney. Agrees he is not better off after four years of Obama.
using the other loser john Kerry lines, I see! Didn't he doom Obama enough with his terrible debate preparations? I hope Obama still uses him for the next debate!
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3220 Oct 6, 2012
Obama couldn't stop thinking of Larry the whole time! Maybe that's what Obama meant when he said"what a drag" LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
concerned citizen 5 hr Cmon 2
I need work 5 hr redneck 6
is uncle joes place good? and what do they sell 6 hr citizen 1
Fire in neponset Apr 23 really 1
concerned citizen Apr 22 concerned citizen 1
Kewanee hospital has 5 star rating Apr 22 really 1
Subway or Caseys (May '13) Apr 20 Gary 26
More from around the web

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE