Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Stuffed olive

Round Lake, IL

#3071 Oct 3, 2012
olive doesn't do well when the truth is on display
Hopeless

Chicago, IL

#3072 Oct 3, 2012
Romney talked to the chair! Thanks Clint!
seriously Stuffed olive

Round Lake, IL

#3073 Oct 3, 2012
Hopeless wrote:
Romney talked to the chair! Thanks Clint!
Bingo! Obama's free ride ticket just expired.
Hopeless

Chicago, IL

#3074 Oct 3, 2012
Mitt Wins wrote:
CNN/ORC poll just in
Who won?
Romney 67%
Obama. 25%
Hey olive, you know where you can stuff your spin.
The easy road ended tonight! Obama couldn't defend his terrible record, can't wait to see Biden eat his foot next week against the quick witted Ryan! Maybe Biden will call in sick to avoid an embarrassing night like Obama had!
Illinois Voter

Terre Haute, IN

#3075 Oct 3, 2012
Olive wrote:
Romney got his butt kicked in the debate.
Totally disagree. Democrats are even saying what a disgrace Obama was in the debate. There is nothing for him to say. His record speaks for itself. No wonder he couldn't even look in the camera and face you. He couldn't even look at Romney.
Illinois Voter

Terre Haute, IN

#3076 Oct 3, 2012
seriously Stuffed olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! Obama's free ride ticket just expired.
HALLELUJAH
UninformedOhio Republican

United States

#3077 Oct 3, 2012
Worry worry worry wrote:
<quoted text>
The election as actually about a failed president.
Wait, you mean it's 2008 still?
UninformedOhio Republican

United States

#3078 Oct 3, 2012
Mitt Wins wrote:
When up America.
I don't know, when?
lord ha ha

United States

#3079 Oct 3, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, when?
Obama has destroyed us and if we come back it wil be hard god I hope dems will get some brains and see the truth and not sell the usa to the muslims
seriously Stuffed olive

Round Lake, IL

#3080 Oct 4, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know, when?
Is this the best you've got? We saw last night the best Obama's got. You
both FAIL That is of course if there are actually two of you. Reading back on your BS, I see many similarities between your inability to focus on what is important. It almost seems as if..........OMG!!!! IS THAT YOU BARACK? Didjagetny after you and the Mrs. got back to the hotel last night? Vegas odds are No - 100%.
BBC

Round Lake, IL

#3081 Oct 4, 2012
Olive wrote:
Romney 'wins' US election debate

US Republican candidate Mitt Romney won the first of three televised debates with President Barack Obama, polls and analysts say.

After the 90-minute duel centring on taxes, the deficit and healthcare, polls gave Mr Romney a 46-67% margin with Mr Obama trailing with 22-25%.

Commentators said Mr Romney appeared in command while Mr Obama was hesitant.

Mr Obama has led national polls and surveys in the swing states that will decide the 6 November election.

The BBC's Mark Mardell says if the gap narrows or Mitt Romney starts moving ahead of Mr Obama, that will be a huge boost for his campaign, and suggest he could win the White House.
CNN

Round Lake, IL

#3082 Oct 4, 2012
Olive wrote:
Denver, Colorado (CNN)– Two-thirds of people who watched the first presidential debate think that Republican nominee Mitt Romney won the showdown, according to a nationwide poll conducted Wednesday night.

According to a CNN/ORC International survey conducted right after the debate, 67% of debate watchers questioned said that the Republican nominee won the faceoff, with one in four saying that President Barack Obama was victorious.

“No presidential candidate has topped 60% in that question since it was first asked in 1984,” says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3083 Oct 4, 2012
I loved when Romney called his 5 son habitual liars. The fact checkers and economist tore Romney a new @ss for lying. I thought Romney's pants were going to burst into flames.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3084 Oct 4, 2012
Looks like KitchenAid really stepped in it. Decent people don't say such things. Republicans aren't decent people though, this is no surprise.
KitchenAid wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obamas gma even knew it was going 2 b bad!'She died 3 days b4 he became president.'"
The judge

Mokena, IL

#3085 Oct 4, 2012
Did anyone watch the meltdown Chris Matthews had lastnight? It was classic! Romney wins!
The judge

Mokena, IL

#3086 Oct 4, 2012
Olive wrote:
I loved when Romney called his 5 son habitual liars. The fact checkers and economist tore Romney a new @ss for lying. I thought Romney's pants were going to burst into flames.
Obama had his chance to dispute anything Romney said! The problem was is that he had his hands full defending his own crappy record. Obama couldn't even look up for most of the night. He looked weak and tired. He was clearly routed! Even the libs agree. Can't wait for the next debate! Will Obama try to weasel his way out of it? He should! Romney owned him!
The judge

Mokena, IL

#3087 Oct 4, 2012
Obamas excuse for his horrible performance: blame the moderator! The moderator did a great job! He let the candidates speak. Obama was revealed as the incompetent idiot he is! Romney wins! The bubble bursted for Obama! He couldn't stand up to direct scrutiny. You could see how weak this fraud is! What is the next distraction Axelrod tries today? Spike lee said when these two went toe to toe, butt to butt, Obama would win. He was wrong! What a great day!
CNN

Chicago, IL

#3088 Oct 4, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like KitchenAid really stepped in it. Decent people don't say such things. Republicans aren't decent people though, this is no surprise.
I don't know what the he"" you are talking about, but reading back on your posts, you are the last person on the face of the earth to be lecturing anyone about decency.

Slither back to your hole and get ready to support Hilary in 2016. It's over for Obama.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3090 Oct 4, 2012
The debates won't change anything. Romney is still going to lose.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3091 Oct 4, 2012
CNN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what the he"" you are talking about, but reading back on your posts, you are the last person on the face of the earth to be lecturing anyone about decency.
Post#? Link? Please quote the post that makes me indecent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neponset Motorcycle Accident 6-27-15 (Jul '15) 21 hr kki 2
Whatever Jul 13 mamacasscunt 3
Kewanee food Jun 29 Frank 7
#77 bollinger racing (Dec '09) Jun 22 JUSTICE 24
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Jun 22 Jay 41
Kewanee during the 1960's and 70's (Jan '10) Jun '17 non-Fiction 347
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Jun '17 Walmart Employee 73

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance