Good Clean Jokes
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
One Per-center

Canton, IL

#66 Feb 28, 2012
Doesn't concern us wealthy individuals... btw, I am Polish/African-American...not jewish, stfu !!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#67 Feb 28, 2012
How long does it take a black lady to shit?
About 9 months.
say what

United States

#68 Feb 28, 2012
First off, keep telling yourself your rich, someday you might be!
We all know, the truth.
Have a great day.
Will

United States

#69 Mar 1, 2012
The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim faced Alaska State Troopers...

"We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife", said one of the troopers.

"Tell me! Did you find her?" Wilkens exclaimed.

The troopers looked at each other.

One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which would you like to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, the ashen Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay."

"Oh my God!", exclaimed Wilkens. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"

The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 twenty-five-pound king crabs and 6 good-sized Dungeness crabs clinging to her, and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, Mr. Wilkens demanded, "If that's the good news, then what's the great news?"

The trooper replied, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow."
say what

United States

#70 Mar 2, 2012
This is the story of the poor blonde flying in a two seater airplane with just the pilot.

He has a heart attack and dies. She frantically calls a may day;
"MAY DAY! MAY DAY! HELP ME! HELP ME! My pilot had a heart attack and is dead. And I don't know how to fly, help me! please Help me!"

All of a sudden she hears a voice over the radio saying: "This is the tower.........I have received your message, and I will talk you through it. I've had a lot of experiance with this kind of problem. Now, just relax........ Everything will be fine! Now give me your height and postion."

The blonde says, "I'm 5' 4" and I'm in the front seat."

"O.K." says the voice from the tower.

"Repeat after me......Our father..........Who art in heaven....."
say what

United States

#71 Mar 2, 2012
HELLOOOOOOOOOO!

Come on people, you got to have more jokes than this!

Really, we don't care how bad they are, just print them.

We'll try to laught anyway!
brinks

United States

#72 Mar 3, 2012
A man goes into a bar with a giraffe they both get a couple of rounds in. When they get up to leave they're extremely drunk and the giraffe passes out and falls over. The man opens the door about to leave by himself when the bartender stops him suddenly and says Hey you can't leave that lyin there ! The man turns around and slurs Dont be silly that's not a lion that's a giraffe
brinks

United States

#73 Mar 3, 2012
A irish man walks out of a bar.... Really it could happen!
flowerinbloom

Santa Barbara, CA

#74 Mar 11, 2012
love the MOLASSES joke rolf
Ben Strokin

Peru, IL

#75 Mar 11, 2012
Heard this the other day on the radio.

Why don't cannibals eat clowns?

They say they taste funny
nunya

Princeton, IL

#76 Mar 12, 2012
how do crazy people make it through the woods??? they take the physcopath what do you get from a pampered cow?????? spoiled milk how are a tennesee divorce and a texas tornado the same?? either way someones losin a trailer why didnt the skeleton cross the road???? he didnt have enough guts and best of all how do you confuse a retard ?????????? read paragraph again!!!!!! LMFAO
Jessica D

Canton, IL

#77 Mar 12, 2012
nunya wrote:
how do crazy people make it through the woods??? they take the physcopath what do you get from a pampered cow?????? spoiled milk how are a tennesee divorce and a texas tornado the same?? either way someones losin a trailer why didnt the skeleton cross the road???? he didnt have enough guts and best of all how do you confuse a retard ?????????? read paragraph again!!!!!! LMFAO
I don't get the joke about "how do you confuse a retard" ?????????
nunya

Princeton, IL

#78 Mar 12, 2012
Jessica D wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get the joke about "how do you confuse a retard" ?????????
its endless youll just keep reading paragraph over and over if u r confused by that u might wanna take a hint
flowerinbloom

Santa Barbara, CA

#79 Mar 12, 2012
LOL
In The Know

Springfield, IL

#80 May 7, 2012

1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of our skating rinks.

3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions, while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America......do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a Diet Coke.

5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well:'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Segura 5 hr PettyPolitics 1
mike hall 23 hr sad 1
Identity Thefy in Kewanee Sep 15 puzzled parent 4
Ashley luce is a sluut (May '10) Sep 14 Grown up 7
josh ainley gets 4 years for sexual abuse case.... (Dec '12) Sep 14 Packin Skinz 14
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Sep 11 TinaRod31 43
Officer goff Sep 4 Goff is a psychop... 2

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages