United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

ms know it all wrote:
I choose not to get involved just recently heard about this sight and realized you were telling lies so I figured someone should tell the truth. Have a fantastic life!
you say you choose not to get involved ,when you are on hear putting your two cents in.
what

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the person your married to? Don't tell stories you can't back. Your husband is a IDIOT when he has been drinking. Really lets get things straight as you've stated before he didnít know what happened. I for one never get that drunk.
Scott was apparently not convicted of any crime so far . So who will be to blame after the trail when heís found not guilty?
How in the world would you have the nerve to call Jake Tiska a drunken idiot?!?!? This is nuts! Jake Tiska is the one of the most quiet, and nicest people I have ever met! I have been in the same bar as him a few times and he keeps to himself the entire time! Anyone who knows him would say the same. He would NEVER start an arguement for no reason. Hell I would stick up for him and he barely even knows me! The "people" who did this to him are creeps with anger and power issues. Sorry "Mrs. Tiska" for butting in on this forum because even though you don't know who this is, you don't like me but I couldn't stand to sit here and read this crap about Jake being a drunken idiot and whatever else they will continue to say. He is a good guy and hopefully justice will be served!
Annoyous

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

Jon jager's is a sgt. and He is a supervisor and I
Would of heard somthing about this if it truely did happen :) so nope it didnt not NOT True.
not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Judged:

if u want to really know go to an aa meeting a few of the cops r there
elmosgirl17

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Judged:

What wrote:
Did Jagers beat up is old lady? Kewanee is a rumor mill but what the heck right? Supposedly J. Jagers beat up his old lady and pushed her out of a car. If this is true, why on earth is he still on active duty? A Henry County Deputy is being indited for similar charges. How is J. Jagers above the law and why? If this is true, why has Jagers been allowed to keep his position within the department?
First i dont want anyone to accuse me of thinking i know what happened i dont.but the version i heard was he got all doped up or some shit and threw her thru a glass door or something like that.but i agree if its true its bullsh*t all they did was demote him.its kinda scary to think of what the cops can get away with these days
Josh

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Judged:

Everyone needs to get a grip.Jagers has never beat a girlfriend and does not get "DOPED UP".You all need to get a life.
Red

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

if you are that obsessed with jagers personal life ask him about it stop bringing it here like you will get the truth on this shit hole site
boogeyman

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

The police in this town have a high moral hazard. I seen some of them beat the crap out of this one girl. If I had a video camera they would have made the national news. There is nothing in the world that would have justified that beat down, except that she had been drinkin and was white trash. Come to think about if I had the ability to project the image of dilligence I would have done the same thing. I mean, she was just Kewanee trash, someone has to clean the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 72 of72
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Kewanee Forum right now

Search the Kewanee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 58 min lol 3,780
wes jacobson raided 4 hr haro 4
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 hr Chicagobunny 47,070
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 13 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
Tenney Bowl 17 hr wondering 6
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 19 hr Be kuel 505
Railroad tracks on Main St (Rt78) 21 hr help 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kewanee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••