Domestic Violence and Kewanee Police Department

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
What

Palatine, IL

#1 Mar 9, 2009
Did Jagers beat up is old lady? Kewanee is a rumor mill but what the heck right? Supposedly J. Jagers beat up his old lady and pushed her out of a car. If this is true, why on earth is he still on active duty? A Henry County Deputy is being indited for similar charges. How is J. Jagers above the law and why? If this is true, why has Jagers been allowed to keep his position within the department?
The Truth

Suwanee, GA

#2 Mar 9, 2009
What wrote:
Did Jagers beat up is old lady? Kewanee is a rumor mill but what the heck right? Supposedly J. Jagers beat up his old lady and pushed her out of a car. If this is true, why on earth is he still on active duty? A Henry County Deputy is being indited for similar charges. How is J. Jagers above the law and why? If this is true, why has Jagers been allowed to keep his position within the department?
Dont believe anything until you get a link confirming.
mrsme1021

Galva, IL

#3 Mar 9, 2009
I didn't even know Jagers was dating someone....unless he just started dating her in the last few months or so?
What

Palatine, IL

#4 Mar 9, 2009
mrsme1021 wrote:
I didn't even know Jagers was dating someone....unless he just started dating her in the last few months or so?
A probation officer or parole officer this supposedly happened a few mo ago
What

Palatine, IL

#5 Mar 9, 2009
You must be personally involved with him. Why would you not dispel this rumor if it is a rumor.
mrsme1021

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Mar 9, 2009
well if it happened so long ago why is it being brought up now?
The Truth

Suwanee, GA

#7 Mar 9, 2009
mrsme1021 wrote:
well if it happened so long ago why is it being brought up now?
No other drama to speak about. I guess she is bored.

Since: Jan 09

Atkinson, IL

#8 Mar 12, 2009
Makes you wonder what J Jagars is all about.
Do the Math

Washington, IL

#9 Mar 12, 2009
It is not true. A probation officer would never comment on such matters.
The Mrs

United States

#10 Mar 12, 2009
Well y'all need to get something better to talk about!! LIKE THE ANNAWAN BRAVES BASKETBALL GOING TO STATE!!!!

Since: Jan 09

Atkinson, IL

#11 Mar 13, 2009
Who is the other Henry County officer being indited on similar chargers?
Mrs Tiska

Peru, IL

#12 Mar 13, 2009
His name is Scott Andris and what was released in the Star Courier wasn't half the story. He assaulted my husband almost a year ago at a bar in Kewanee. He is being indited on kicking my husband in the torso....what wasn't released was how many times he kicked him in the head. To this day we don't know why Scott did this. My husband doesn't know what happened to him that night. He can't remember anything as a result of the injuries to his head. The sad part is KPD wanted nothing to do with it. They wouldn't even file a report and told me if we wanted pics of his injuries to take them ourselves at home. In my opinion deputies like Scott are here to "protect and serve" not "assault and batter".
Boiler

Wheaton, IL

#14 Mar 14, 2009
It is a real shame when you see "Peace Officers" batter people. It is as bad when other "Peace Officers" refuse to do their job and put the evidence together for the victim. This isn't the first time "Peace Officers" in this area have refused to collect evidence for victims of violence. The KPD needs to be taught a lesson on this one. They need to feel the sting of a large $lawsuit so this doesn't happen again. Truly sickening.
Get your facts

Lacon, IL

#15 Mar 15, 2009
I am married to a KPD police officer and I can say that they do their very best to protect and serve our community. You need to get ALL your information before you form you opinion.. Mrs. Tiska your husband must have been doing something in order for him to get kicked in the head IN A BAR!!!! And I am sure that KPD has there reasons for not doing anything about it. KPD does their jobs and they do it well..
Rose

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2009
Well we all know that everyone is human. We have found imperfections in teachers, priest, the government and yes even those who serve and protect. You usually can't kick someone in the head unless they are down. Kicking someone in the head is seriouse business. Not to many people deserve that and when someone is down I would think it would be easier to sucomb them in a different way. Especially to those who are trained in self defense.
the real truth

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Mar 16, 2009
Get your facts wrote:
I am married to a KPD police officer and I can say that they do their very best to protect and serve our community. You need to get ALL your information before you form you opinion.. Mrs. Tiska your husband must have been doing something in order for him to get kicked in the head IN A BAR!!!! And I am sure that KPD has there reasons for not doing anything about it. KPD does their jobs and they do it well..
What was Scott doing IN A BAR.You say it as if being in a bar,that somehow he deserved to be beat.I do not know this Tiska fellow but just being doesnt justify an ass kicking by a member of law enforcement
the real truth

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Mar 16, 2009
in a bar, yeah i know i forgot to type that.
Mrs Tiska

Peru, IL

#19 Mar 16, 2009
I, unfortunately, was not there the night this happened to my husband. I was at home with our 2 small children that adore their father. And you are right Rose. There was just a Colona man who was killed as a result of being kicked in the head after he was followed home from a fight in a bar. So, if any "words" were said between the 2 of them, I don't know. But I do know that kicking someone in the head is serious and puts my husbands life and the future of our family in jepordy. It is not a crime to be in a bar. However, if you are consuming alcohol you should do it responsibly. And just like in a DUI, the punishment should be stricter. I too have family in the KPD and no, not all of them are the same. There are some really honest, hard working, people on the force and unfortunately they all share the same uniform and that is what people see. Just like Mr. Andris. What he did was a disgrace to all of Henry County. I visited the circuit clerks site today and he pleaded not guilty and demanded a jury trial, it is now up to the people. I wish him no harm, I just hope he can get the help he needs so that no one else can fall victim to his inability to act as a decent human being and a law-abiding deputy.
mrsme1021

Galva, IL

#20 Mar 16, 2009
Do you know what happened to instigate the altercation between the 2? I have a heard Scott was trying to break up a fight and it got out of control - but yesterday was the first I had heard of anything.
MSB

Park Forest, IL

#21 Mar 17, 2009
I heard Scott was in a fight at Tenny Bowl just a few weeks after the one with Mr Tiska, and he punched a girl in the face! This guy has a real problem and needs to get help. With a temper like that he does not need to be around inmates. I also heard that the bar where he assulted Mr Tiska was owned by a family member of a KPD officer. No wonder they didn't want to pursue it.
Mrs Tiska, I hope your husband recovers, from what I hear he is a nice guy who doesn't go looking or asking for trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
still seeking Susan 4 min oldcrazy 15
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 50 min what a loser 4,017
Cops At Walmart 2 hr Daze 4
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr NevadaBob 1,918
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMerde 49,788
Kewanee Laundromats 5 hr kikilee 3
Nursing Homes 10 hr What a laugh 5
•••
•••
•••

Kewanee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Kewanee People Search