looking for a job
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Wonder Lake, IL

#1 Feb 5, 2013
anyone hiring right know with good benefits and decent pay?
hoesbelike

Peoria, IL

#2 Feb 5, 2013
No such thing in Kewanee better look else where sorry to tell you the bad news.
try

Kewanee, IL

#3 Feb 5, 2013
try peoria,lots of construction jobs,union jobs ect.ot better then ktrash pines or walmart lol about it
ghufgghh

Princeton, IL

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Grow the hell up n stop bashing..I bet u work at one of those places
try

Kewanee, IL

#5 Feb 5, 2013
BASHING? what jobs does kewanee have? wonder why this town is full of welfare housing,hud,ect. and sorry i wouldnt work for 12hr not my cup of tea
wondering

Wonder Lake, IL

#6 Feb 5, 2013
thanks for the info let me know if you think of any others
Right

Evanston, IL

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Keep on looking!!! Go to Peoria, Caterpillar is hiring engineers, there is about 5 ads in the Peoria paper for engineers. I am hoping you were not looking around Kewanee area because it is not going to happen here. Anytime, anyone is looking for a great job, benefits and retirement, you always have to go to the bigger corporation and that means Peoria, Quad Cities and even Galesburg, not here.
durka

Saint Charles, MO

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Right wrote:
Keep on looking!!! Go to Peoria, Caterpillar is hiring engineers, there is about 5 ads in the Peoria paper for engineers. I am hoping you were not looking around Kewanee area because it is not going to happen here. Anytime, anyone is looking for a great job, benefits and retirement, you always have to go to the bigger corporation and that means Peoria, Quad Cities and even Galesburg, not here.
what r the qualifications for an engineer?
Jizzob

Woodstock, IL

#9 Feb 10, 2013
The only job I need is a blwjb.
curious

United States

#10 Feb 10, 2013
I thought you were doing an on line Criminal Law course?
Why work when your boyfriend can support you.
this ones for you

United States

#11 Feb 11, 2013
durka wrote:
<quoted text>
Just show up and tell them you can draw stick people!!!!! Thats what most of them do anyway. Most have no common sense. Just a paper saying I got educated!!!!!!!!!!
genie

Grayslake, IL

#12 Feb 11, 2013
curious wrote:
I thought you were doing an on line Criminal Law course?
Why work when your boyfriend can support you.
Who are you talking to?!
dreamer

Hinckley, IL

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Alcoa and Deere are both hiring,plumbers local are putting on apprentices and lots of other trades are going to buisy adding positions both in plant and construction around the quadcities.
durka

Saint Charles, MO

#14 Feb 20, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Just show up and tell them you can draw stick people!!!!! Thats what most of them do anyway. Most have no common sense. Just a paper saying I got educated!!!!!!!!!!
Stick people? I am in! If I can draw a stick dong on him, do you think they will put a little extra dough on the initial offer?
hmm

Kewanee, IL

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Depends on what your qualifications are and your education. Many companies are not listing jobs in the Star Courier anymore. They put job listings on sites like monster.com . I guess it weeds out the people who aren't computer literate and don't have the motivation to really look around. Yes, great jobs are limited in this small town. But that is the same in most small towns. Peoria, Quad Cities, Princeton, and Galesburg are just a short drive away. Carpool like I do.
Not a Fan

Evanston, IL

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Durka..The CAT engineering qualifications are:
Responsible for analysis and design of large structures defined as the load carrying structures of the machine, including developing designs and drawings using 3D modeling software, collaborating with suppliers and internal manufacturing, testing and verifying implementation in the factory. Requires MS in mechanical, civil, agricultural or weld engineering and 2 years of experience in mechanical design, analysis or technical support of off-highway or heavy earth-moving equipment. In lieu of above, would accept Bachelor's in mechanical, civil, agricultural or weld engineering.
durka

Saint Charles, MO

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Not a Fan wrote:
Durka..The CAT engineering qualifications are:
Responsible for analysis and design of large structures defined as the load carrying structures of the machine, including developing designs and drawings using 3D modeling software, collaborating with suppliers and internal manufacturing, testing and verifying implementation in the factory. Requires MS in mechanical, civil, agricultural or weld engineering and 2 years of experience in mechanical design, analysis or technical support of off-highway or heavy earth-moving equipment. In lieu of above, would accept Bachelor's in mechanical, civil, agricultural or weld engineering.
Thanks. I am unqualified. I guess I will continue to broker crack. The hooker kind.
BHCO

Hinckley, IL

#19 Feb 21, 2013
not a fan does not work at Cat,he copied and pasted that response response..Alcoa and deere are hiring..
Not a Fan

Evanston, IL

#20 Feb 25, 2013
BHCO wrote:
not a fan does not work at Cat,he copied and pasted that response response..Alcoa and deere are hiring..
Never said I worked for CAT, I said they are hiring. Look in the PJ Star dumb a$$...
BHCO

Oregon, IL

#21 Feb 26, 2013
durka wrote:
<quoted text>
TYou need an engineering degree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike hall 15 hr sad 1
Identity Thefy in Kewanee Sep 15 puzzled parent 4
Ashley luce is a sluut (May '10) Sep 14 Grown up 7
josh ainley gets 4 years for sexual abuse case.... (Dec '12) Sep 14 Packin Skinz 14
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Sep 11 TinaRod31 43
Officer goff Sep 4 Goff is a psychop... 2
What happens about Mike Evans and Scott Wyatt? Sep 3 Waiting truth 3

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages