annawan boys bball

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

geograp

Park Forest, IL

#1 Dec 8, 2009
what happened with the boys basketball team? i heard a bunch of them got caught drinking and a whole bunch of them ran. anyone know the info? probably since it is annawan it will be well hidden.
Henry

Princeton, IL

#2 Dec 8, 2009
If any of this is true it will not matter for them unless they are from families that have no pull in Annawan. There is such a double standard in that town that it should be criminal. If any of the "names" of that town are involved it will be swept under the rug. Don't expect the law to do anything about it because they won't. This is a regional problem in this area with many towns failing in this respect.
Buttplug U KNOW

Cambridge, IL

#3 Dec 8, 2009
totally true just like the name GRIPP, WALKER, DeDecker, and so on it is all about the name in annawan.
haha

Moline, IL

#4 Dec 9, 2009
Buttplug U KNOW wrote:
totally true just like the name GRIPP, WALKER, DeDecker, and so on it is all about the name in annawan.
Don't even talk about names. Your topix name is 'buttplug U KNOW'. obviously, Buttplug, you know nothing.
Snow Day

Geneseo, IL

#5 Dec 9, 2009
Actually "buttplug" is right
efffffff

Milton, FL

#6 Dec 10, 2009
since you say that it will be "hidden" it's not, because some of the kids with those "names" did get in trouble and nothing is being hidden.
Michael DeDecker

Geneseo, IL

#7 Dec 21, 2009
Dear Buttplug,
You obviously don't know what you are talking about! Why don't you get a life and quit with the drama. Worry about your own business and if you would like to talk contact me. Posting things online is what a 12 year old does. Grow up please, buttplug.
waatch

Park Forest, IL

#8 Dec 31, 2009
It is unfortunate that the boys involved in the drinking incident got only a slap on the wrist. Maybe if the punishment would have been a little harsher, the tea bag hazing would have never happened. Annawan School District should learn a lesson.
Mr Puff and Fluff

Marion, IL

#9 Jan 2, 2010
Hey DeDecker, Buttplug does speak the truth. I can tell you're a little jealous of his name. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Consolidation and feasibility study 2 hr Southside 23
Jokers Wild Mon Jon Seenah 1
Wethersfield Schools and Favortism Sun Outsider 39
still seeking Susan Sun oldcrazy 30
Bishops/Roxys shear magic Oct 16 Costomer 5
Kewanee during the 1950's & 60's (Jul '12) Oct 14 oldcrazy 31
Scary float in Hog Day parade Oct 12 parade watcher 9
Kewanee Dating
Find my Match

Kewanee Jobs