Posted in the Kewanee Forum

yea

Elmwood Park, IL

#1 Sep 25, 2012
I think they need some
Right

Princeton, IL

#2 Sep 25, 2012
I think people need to stay out of Baker Park after dark. There is nothing to see because its dark. If you are in there after dark you must be doing something illegal.
Excercise

Kewanee, IL

#3 Sep 26, 2012
It's a great walking park and it does get dark early. I wouldn't think women especially should walk there alone in the dark. Creepy there at night. Take a big dog at least.
Tigers Wood

Peoria, IL

#4 Sep 26, 2012
I want to golf at night too.... I think we need to install lights to cover the entire park !
e e baker

Earlville, IL

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Tigers Wood wrote:
I want to golf at night too.... I think we need to install lights to cover the entire park !
Stevie Wonder plays golf at night without lights!!
Old school

Dunlap, IL

#6 Sep 26, 2012
They actually use to have occasional nighttime golfing! Would use glow in the dark golf balls.
yolo

United States

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Yup They should put some so I can run at night, more relaxing
Randy T

Kewanee, IL

#8 Sep 26, 2012
yolo wrote:
Yup They should put some so I can run at night, more relaxing
Sounds good. I volunteer you to pay for it since you want it. Or are you one of those that want something but want us to pay for it?
tata for now

Putnam, IL

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Don't need em...........its a wonderful place just as it is....leave well enough alone.
yep

Kewanee, IL

#10 Sep 26, 2012
If they can afford to put in the frisbee golf and the new "pond" and drainage, why not a few lights? I know quite a few women that don't want to walk there after 6pm because of just shadows from the trees well before sundown. Yes, bring a big dog.
Robin

Princeton, IL

#11 Sep 28, 2012
"Holy flashlight, Batman!"
crazed

Princeton, IL

#12 Oct 3, 2012
yeah lights in bakers would be cool.. but its not going to stop crime. anyone could be in(or forced into) certain parts of it that don't have the lights.
United States

#13 Oct 7, 2012
It would still be nice to walk at sundown even if your not doing anything illegal! It's so peaceful to walk at night.
george

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2012
whats up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rose dye (Nov '12) 19 min Andy 5
New bldg on 78/34 south edge 27 min Andy 2
Best basketball player from Kewanee and/or Weth... (Jun '11) Sat Kewanee Bball Expert 66
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) May 21 up wit dat 14
Looney Steve May 21 up wit dat 4
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) May 19 hot stuff 45
Debate: Ferguson - Kewanee, IL (Aug '14) May 18 not Looney Steve 15
More from around the web

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]