Rhonda Trussen
Hung Lo

Princeton, IL

#1 Dec 26, 2011
Damn she's hot. I'd like to get into that.
Yuck

Princeton, IL

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Nasty!!!
blue eyes

Madison, TN

#3 Dec 27, 2011
i wonder if shes got the same shit old john is passing around.if so you better wrap it good!!!!!where did that old tramp move to anyways
jerod trussen

Kewanee, IL

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Old tramp? that woman took care of us kids, with no fuckin help you wanna talk about tramp lets talk about you? the coward that sits behind a computer screen and trash talks a good f*ckin woman, yall need to learn a little respect, you dont know her life, you dont know what she went through to raise us, so f*ck you, and anyone else that wants to slander her name, f*ckin C*nt
brown eyes

Kewanee, IL

#5 Dec 29, 2012
i notice you didnt say anythin about your good old daddy.and come on man, how manyguys did you see her bring home!!!now look at the ittle tramps your fuc%ed up brother screws.any of them remind you of some one you know???? heres a hint you johnny5 and old big john all had your heads stuck in her c%nt.
jerod trussen

Kewanee, IL

#6 Jan 1, 2013
look here, yall might not like my father, i dont really care, hes treated us just fine, thats all i care about, your still a coward, whats the matter you dont want us to know who you are? And johnny's a good fuc*in dude, you got no right to be talkin about any of us, how well do you really know us huh? im just sayin anyone can sit behind a computer screen and talk shit like a little bitc*, and hell i dont blame you, not everyone has a spine i get it, now when you go back to your real life when your not chillin on a computer ill be sure to remind you to kill yourself
funny

Geneseo, IL

#7 Jan 1, 2013
OMG!
lacey

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2013
jerod trussen wrote:
Old tramp? that woman took care of us kids, with no fuckin help you wanna talk about tramp lets talk about you? the coward that sits behind a computer screen and trash talks a good f*ckin woman, yall need to learn a little respect, you dont know her life, you dont know what she went through to raise us, so f*ck you, and anyone else that wants to slander her name, f*ckin C*nt
way to go sticking up for your mom...shes awesome and f*ck the people that talk...people in this town need to mind their own damn business
Jerod Trussen

Kewanee, IL

#9 Jan 8, 2013
f*ckin a right they need to mind their own
close

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Its a married tramp now. And shes in Galva. She put a roof over her kids heads but allowed them to drink and do drugs. Alot of the time it was with her!! So lets not polish mother of the year award just yet. Shes had a disease for years!!! And her diet was drugs. Wonder what she would be like without the drugs and all that damn makeup? I bet she got a putty knife in her stocking for christmas.
my mom too

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Ur moms the sh*t! Nuff said.
be real

Kewanee, IL

#12 Jan 17, 2013
jerod trussen wrote:
look here, yall might not like my father, i dont really care, hes treated us just fine, thats all i care about, your still a coward, whats the matter you dont want us to know who you are? And johnny's a good fuc*in dude, you got no right to be talkin about any of us, how well do you really know us huh? im just sayin anyone can sit behind a computer screen and talk shit like a little bitc*, and hell i dont blame you, not everyone has a spine i get it, now when you go back to your real life when your not chillin on a computer ill be sure to remind you to kill yourself
ill beat you your brother and your pu##y of a dad at the same time. think about hwho i might be befor you call me a bitch because i will be happy to meet all three of you anytime.
witness tree

Princeton, IL

#13 Jan 17, 2013
hey jerod dont pay attention to these fuckheads i grew up with your dad was there when he met your mom. boy me and your dad did alot of partying back in the day these dickheads dont know him or your mom good people.ask him why we called him white streak.and our buddy b.f.e.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murder or sucide yesterday feb 10 th 2018 9 hr Spanky 3
phil murphy 9 hr Doink 2
Black Forrest 16 hr Brian Folz 4
Kewanee during the 1960's and 70's (Jan '10) Sun DCC 350
Hanging by ghetto gas Feb 13 Brian Folz 7
Why do people find it ok to wear pajamas to go ... (Jan '12) Feb 11 Just someone 71
Crapville Kewanee Feb 11 Spanky 18

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages