abusing social security
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tired

Morocco, IN

#21 Jun 3, 2011
How about the Lisenbee chick that claims she has to support her disabled kid, but scams and her whole family lives off that disability check?
Dresses like she is steppin out all the time, has the latest best cell phones, car and the rest.
She has been reported but there is so many just like her that it may take years for them to get to her.
Meat Rocket

Canton, IL

#22 Jun 6, 2011
Where do I sign up at ????????
smarter than you

Sterling, IL

#23 Jun 6, 2011
Hey wow....you have a problem.
fed up

New Rochelle, NY

#24 Jan 29, 2013
I have heard from so many people that once you recieve social security disability you get it for life? I know of a few cases where they have had surgery and are perfectly capable of working ...no one checks on this? Seems like everybody has some scam going. social security disability needs to be reformed. Stop paying people that are capable of working!
balla

Saint Charles, MO

#25 Jan 29, 2013
fed up wrote:
I have heard from so many people that once you recieve social security disability you get it for life? I know of a few cases where they have had surgery and are perfectly capable of working ...no one checks on this? Seems like everybody has some scam going. social security disability needs to be reformed. Stop paying people that are capable of working!
I went into the SS office in Peoria a couple years ago to straighten out a few years of non-reporting by my employer. When I walked in, it was full of lazy ngrs. EVERY single one of them could work. Young as hell. Waiting for their call to see the caseworker. It was utterly disgusting.
Sick

Springfield, IL

#26 Jan 30, 2013
Those that are in prison should not be approved to get it also,that is just stupid!
huh

Kewanee, IL

#27 Feb 3, 2013
balla wrote:
<quoted text>
I went into the SS office in Peoria a couple years ago to straighten out a few years of non-reporting by my employer. When I walked in, it was full of lazy ngrs. EVERY single one of them could work. Young as hell. Waiting for their call to see the caseworker. It was utterly disgusting.
full of lazy ngrs.....really, hahaha what about the whites in there too? maybe because peoria has a bigger population of blacks,plain and simple you ever see all the white trash on ssi ? i dont know why you thought you had to discriminate , just as many lazy crackers,im white and took offense to this,i see all kinds of white ppl working under the table or just living off ssi when they can truly work, its not just blacks, opem your eyes
whatever

Princeton, IL

#28 Feb 3, 2013
I know everything wrote:
<quoted text>
You did your part. You reported it. Fraud investigations take time. If she's dirty, they will catch her.
yah people she likes to think she knows everything....
true

Kewanee, IL

#29 Feb 19, 2013
wow wrote:
someone is always worrying about someone elses business! Why dont you just worry about yourself's! As long as you are not doing it,it has nothing to do with you! And dont start preaching about "my tax dollars" this and that, cuz that is all B.S. PEOPLE JUST CANT MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS!
So true. Worry about yourself and stay out of other people's business.
wow

Fond Du Lac, WI

#30 Feb 19, 2013
People who work for social security office shouldn't voice her opinion
hank

United States

#31 Feb 20, 2013
get proof and turn then in
music61832mike

Westville, IL

#32 Aug 27, 2013
Theft is theft.we all have to make a living!when we and i have seen ,people get SSI for things like social disorders and know it is from being a drunk and a crackhead it bothers me.to condone this status as normal is a sickness in itself.endless dollars are spent into SSI and other supportive programs and that is a good thing.But endless raping and awarding of useless drug and alcohol consuming idiots is unexceptionable.All of it has a trickle effect.It is all of our problem.Gov ernment pays the druggie,druggie pays the drug dealer,drug dealers makes money from the government,money made acquires more drugs,more drugs more customers,more customers,more dependent freeloading human waste..So again it is everyone business to report till you are blue in the face and form of theft.And fraud.If not then deal with the long term consequences when it continues to grow.For whoever it was who said people should mind there own business,you repeat those words written when you and your kids are robbed for money to support the drug habit that the abusive system dwellers need as the money they have received for the month is gone in a day or two.the habit is never put on hold.Again all of it is connected and connects each and every one of us. Stop being sheeple and wake up.
putastoptoit

Princeton, IL

#34 Sep 8, 2013
The petties are abusing the system!~
whattttt

Peru, IL

#35 Oct 26, 2013
Sue Cone' works for the SSO., so most of these post are her putting her better than you two cents in....
What

Evanston, IL

#36 Oct 30, 2013
music61832mike hit it on the nose. It is all our problem. Telling me to mind my own business when someone is out there frauding the system that my hard earn dollars get allocated to pisses me off so much. I don't care what any of you say, if I know for a fact someone is frauding the system, by god I am going to report them...there, I said my peice....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
318 3rd Street 11 hr Dr Feelgood 2
Junior football league (Sep '09) 11 hr Dr Funk 29
Identity Thefy in Kewanee Tue puzzled parent 1
Glenn and Doyle Nichols (Sep '16) Aug 12 John Coffee 3
Officer goff Aug 10 Scarlet 1
Stop donating to Goodwill (Jan '12) Aug 9 Goodwill is trash 12
What happens about Mike Evans and Scott Wyatt? Aug 1 JUSTICE 2

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance