abusing social security

abusing social security

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whatif

Springfield, IL

#1 Mar 23, 2011
ok, so i know someone abusing social security and disability. she claims that she is disabled yet rides 4 wheelers around and picks up heavy objects. she sells the prescription drugs her doctor prescribes her, and she keeps drugs in the house. i have called the fraud hotline on this lady, but what else can i do to make sure she burns?
noisey11

Kewanee, IL

#2 Mar 23, 2011
whatif wrote:
ok, so i know someone abusing social security and disability. she claims that she is disabled yet rides 4 wheelers around and picks up heavy objects. she sells the prescription drugs her doctor prescribes her, and she keeps drugs in the house. i have called the fraud hotline on this lady, but what else can i do to make sure she burns?
if you know for a fact that she is doing it then why dont you call the cops or have someone set her up like a undercover police officer and have her sell the drugs to the cops that is how most people do it if they want them to be caught then you dont have to worry about it no more common since
Outsider

Rock Falls, IL

#3 Mar 23, 2011
Social liberal bureaucrats do not want to police and inforce fraud and abuse in this arena because if they were to get rid of those taking advantage of the system there would be no reason to appropriate more money each and every year and some of their jobs might be in jeopardy.
hornytoad

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2011
Take a video from your phone and email the s.s office near you duh
not right

Rock Falls, IL

#5 Mar 26, 2011
whatif wrote:
ok, so i know someone abusing social security and disability. she claims that she is disabled yet rides 4 wheelers around and picks up heavy objects. she sells the prescription drugs her doctor prescribes her, and she keeps drugs in the house. i have called the fraud hotline on this lady, but what else can i do to make sure she burns?
you should do every thing you can to report her,that is just wrong ! there are so many people that need help and can not get it,then we have these people that scam the system !!! this is just wrong !!!! keep reporting them !!! who is it ?
wow

Kansas City, KS

#6 Mar 26, 2011
someone is always worrying about someone elses business! Why dont you just worry about yourself's! As long as you are not doing it,it has nothing to do with you! And dont start preaching about "my tax dollars" this and that, cuz that is all B.S. PEOPLE JUST CANT MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS!
fista cuffs

United States

#7 Mar 26, 2011
whoa whoa whoa...its everybodies business , if some one is defruading our govt. out of MY TAX DOLLARS. your part of the problem , saying dont worry about it... half of that scum-bag town over there gets it fruadulently, and it needs to stop...im tired of paying your fre3aking way through lifew, while i work my ass off...personally, i know of a girl with an 2008 suv, a big screen lcd tv, and furnature that looks newer than mine, and hasnt worked a DAY IN HER LIFE!!! makes me want to puke, the way she's always smilin, not a worry in the world, screw that... report it...put all there names on here, for that matter
Justice

Rock Falls, IL

#8 Mar 26, 2011
whatif wrote:
ok, so i know someone abusing social security and disability. she claims that she is disabled yet rides 4 wheelers around and picks up heavy objects. she sells the prescription drugs her doctor prescribes her, and she keeps drugs in the house. i have called the fraud hotline on this lady, but what else can i do to make sure she burns?
Call the Henry County Sheriffs office or the State Police.
Cheap Skate

Rock Falls, IL

#9 Mar 26, 2011
noisey11 wrote:
<quoted text>if you know for a fact that she is doing it then why dont you call the cops or have someone set her up like a undercover police officer and have her sell the drugs to the cops that is how most people do it if they want them to be caught then you dont have to worry about it no more common since
it's common sense not since. lol. Kewanee Education. Nothin like it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 26, 2011
wow wrote:
someone is always worrying about someone elses business! Why dont you just worry about yourself's! As long as you are not doing it,it has nothing to do with you! And dont start preaching about "my tax dollars" this and that, cuz that is all B.S. PEOPLE JUST CANT MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS!
It IS my business as our government is deep in debt and if you have people ripping off the system, and believe me there are a bunch in Henry County, then it DOES affect "my tax dollars". It is not B.S. It is my dollar and maybe it doesn't matter to you, but I have to assume it doesn't matter to you because you don't pay taxes or you are one of the scammers. So to you I say, mind YOUR own business. It affects me, my husband, my kids so I will bitch if I want!!
wow

Kansas City, KS

#11 Mar 26, 2011
lipitor wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS my business as our government is deep in debt and if you have people ripping off the system, and believe me there are a bunch in Henry County, then it DOES affect "my tax dollars". It is not B.S. It is my dollar and maybe it doesn't matter to you, but I have to assume it doesn't matter to you because you don't pay taxes or you are one of the scammers. So to you I say, mind YOUR own business. It affects me, my husband, my kids so I will bitch if I want!!
well lets get things straight! I have a family I ME MYSELF raise with out anyone elses help! I work full time and make enough to raise my kids on ALONE! So dont you dare say I dont work or I am scamming the system,because to assume just makes an ASS out of YOU! Second I feel sorry for your family as you are to busy BitChing about everybody elses life,rather than worring about your own!Really do you think you pay enough taxes that it makes that much of a differnce?? HELL NO YOU DONT. so why dont you stop bitChing on here about something YOU have no business worring about! Take a look at the japanese, You see the Shit they have endured?? And you dont see Not one of them on tv saying O poor me!!! But you damn dumb americans cry poor me every chance you get! GEt over thinking YOUR taxe dollars add up to anything! sorry your husband lives with such a cry baby,sure he gets tired of the bitchn you do. blah blah blah
wow

Kansas City, KS

#12 Mar 26, 2011
fista cuffs wrote:
whoa whoa whoa...its everybodies business , if some one is defruading our govt. out of MY TAX DOLLARS. your part of the problem , saying dont worry about it... half of that scum-bag town over there gets it fruadulently, and it needs to stop...im tired of paying your fre3aking way through lifew, while i work my ass off...personally, i know of a girl with an 2008 suv, a big screen lcd tv, and furnature that looks newer than mine, and hasnt worked a DAY IN HER LIFE!!! makes me want to puke, the way she's always smilin, not a worry in the world, screw that... report it...put all there names on here, for that matter
whoa whoa whoa is right! No im not part of the problem! as I worry about myself, not what my neighbor or so called friends might be doing!Do you get paid to catch fruadulent people?? why waste your time worring about other peoples business then?? Bitch all you want, You are not going to change anything! And dont you act like you are paying my freaking way through life dumbass! I work and support myself and my children,and I dont complain what other people are getting just cuz I dont!!! YOU NEVER KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH OTHER PEOPLE YOU CAN ONLY ASSUME! BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT JUST MAKES AN ASS OUT OF YOU! TILL YOU HAVE WALKED A DAY IN SOMEONE ELSES SHOES DONT JUDGE THEM!!! AND WOW PUTTING NAMES ON TOPIX IS REALLY GOING TO SOLVE SOMETHING HUH!! LOL STOP BITCHING ALREADY AND GO DONATE YOUR TIME TO THE FOOD PANTRY.... BLAH BLAH BLAH
fista cuffs

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2011
yeah, blah blah blah, go back to what ever country you came from, fruad, your not welcome here...you ARE part of the problem, if you se theft and dont report it... do you read the news , or watch it, moron??? do you see how my nation , more peticularly the state of illinois is going broke??? think its becuase of wise investing???anybody that defends someone who is STEALING from the govt. is an idiot, plain and simple...maybe its accepted in mexico , or haiti, but not here, amigo...get a life REPORT ABUSE

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 27, 2011
to WOW...now you are the one assuming ....you assume that I don't know for sure if people are scamming the system...you are wrong...I know for a fact that there are people scamming the system as I have read of their arrest and being taken off the public dole. IT IS A FACT THAT PEOPLE TRY TO RIP OFF THE SYSTEM!!! It is my business if it pisses me off, not yours, so why don't you mind your own business. I am in my 50's and have held a job since I was in 8th grade, either babysitting when I was younger or waitressing when in high school. And now I am in a professional role and have been since 1975. I have worked at my current job since 1987. I watch the kids of today get pregnant out of wedlock,(I understand accidents happen) but then they get on welfare and won't work, or in some cases won't even go to school because they are pregnant. Give me a break, pregnancy is not an illness. I worked up until day before delivery on all 3 of my kids. I watch a lot of people, as was addressed originally in this thread, be on disability due to a bad back...then see them out at the bars dancing, out and about doing things that someone with a truly bad back could never do...so yea, I'm going to bitch and totally agree with "whatif" that those that are scamming the system at my tax dollars expense need to be turned in. It is illegal, it is wrong, and since it does affect my taxes, it IS my business!!
wow

Kansas City, KS

#15 Mar 27, 2011
lipitor wrote:
to WOW...now you are the one assuming ....you assume that I don't know for sure if people are scamming the system...you are wrong...I know for a fact that there are people scamming the system as I have read of their arrest and being taken off the public dole. IT IS A FACT THAT PEOPLE TRY TO RIP OFF THE SYSTEM!!! It is my business if it pisses me off, not yours, so why don't you mind your own business. I am in my 50's and have held a job since I was in 8th grade, either babysitting when I was younger or waitressing when in high school. And now I am in a professional role and have been since 1975. I have worked at my current job since 1987. I watch the kids of today get pregnant out of wedlock,(I understand accidents happen) but then they get on welfare and won't work, or in some cases won't even go to school because they are pregnant. Give me a break, pregnancy is not an illness. I worked up until day before delivery on all 3 of my kids. I watch a lot of people, as was addressed originally in this thread, be on disability due to a bad back...then see them out at the bars dancing, out and about doing things that someone with a truly bad back could never do...so yea, I'm going to bitch and totally agree with "whatif" that those that are scamming the system at my tax dollars expense need to be turned in. It is illegal, it is wrong, and since it does affect my taxes, it IS my business!!
KEEP ON WASTING YOUR TIME BITChInG. SORRY ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC LIFE! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL BE JUDGED ONE DAY, FOR JUDGING OTHERS. BY THE WAY TAKE IT TO YOUR STATE REP, NOT TOPIX MORON! GET A CLUE I WONT BE WASTING ANYMORE TIME ON YOU IDIOTS!
wow

Kansas City, KS

#16 Mar 27, 2011
fista cuffs wrote:
yeah, blah blah blah, go back to what ever country you came from, fruad, your not welcome here...you ARE part of the problem, if you se theft and dont report it... do you read the news , or watch it, moron??? do you see how my nation , more peticularly the state of illinois is going broke??? think its becuase of wise investing???anybody that defends someone who is STEALING from the govt. is an idiot, plain and simple...maybe its accepted in mexico , or haiti, but not here, amigo...get a life REPORT ABUSE
ONCE AGAIN YOU ASSUME BECAUSE I USED THE WORD" YOU AMERICANS" THAT I'M NOT AMERICAN, HOWEVER YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN! BUT WHEN I REFFER TO "you AMERICANS" THAT IS MEANING YOU IGNORANT ONES! YES THE STATE OF IL IS BROKE, BLAH BLAH BLAH. HOWEVER DO YOU THINK BITCHiNG ABOUT IT ON TOPIX IS GOING TO CHANGE IT?? YEAH, NO!! TAKE IT TO YOUR STATE REP IF YOU NEED TO BE IN OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS.. ALSO NO WHERE IN MY STATEMENTS DID I SAY I AGREE WITH STEALING FROM THE STATE OR GOVT... I JUST DONT BELIEVE ITS UP TO NOSEY PEOPLE TO BE IN OTHERS BUSINESS AND PUTTING IT ON TOPIX, WE ALL KNOW TOPIX IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE A THING. ITS ONLY HERE FOR 2 REASONS. 1 FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO BE NOSEY AND UP IN OTHERS BUSINESS AND TO SLANDER PEOPLE WITH OUT HAVING TO LEAVE YOUR REAL NAME AND 2. FOR THE COPS TO HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME AND DIS ON PEOPLE.. SORRY I WONT BE WASTING ANYMORE OF MY TIME ON THIS IGNORANT BEHAVIOR. ONE DAY YOU TO WILL BE JUDGED!
fista cuffs

United States

#17 Mar 27, 2011
why so defensive? you apranoid your gonna get cuaght with your hand in the cookie jar?(thats an american expression for stealing)..like i say hoolio, go back to where you came from...your not only not wanted, you make the rest of the hard working immigrants emabarrassed for you...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 27, 2011
so then wow, why do you waste your time reading topix. Original poster was looking for ideas with how to deal with it, she got a few answers before you felt the need to rag on that person for asking a legitimate question. Topix is here for conversation, for voicing opinions even if they don't agree with yours. You are so worried about not being in others business, illegal or not. So am I to assume that if you saw your neighbors house being broken into, you would sit and watch You see a woman being beat up by her husband/boyfriend? You wouldn't call the cops? Why are you even a part of society?
fista cuffs

United States

#19 Mar 27, 2011
thats what i was trying to say... you said it better, lipitor
I know everything

Baltimore, MD

#20 Mar 31, 2011
whatif wrote:
ok, so i know someone abusing social security and disability. she claims that she is disabled yet rides 4 wheelers around and picks up heavy objects. she sells the prescription drugs her doctor prescribes her, and she keeps drugs in the house. i have called the fraud hotline on this lady, but what else can i do to make sure she burns?
You did your part. You reported it. Fraud investigations take time. If she's dirty, they will catch her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jojos 4 hr Jimmy L 10
You might be a Trimmer if......... (Sep '10) Jul 27 What_2000 107
Snitches Jul 25 WOW 4
Employees stealing from Great Dane (Mar '12) Jul 24 WOW 23
Cops! Jul 21 WOW 10
Nikki Lopez (Dec '12) Jul 20 RailRider16 13
Lmao Jul 19 Shannon lanxon 3

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages