#3 write in candidates for city council?

#3 write in candidates for city council?

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

YES

Paw Paw, IL

#1 Jan 23, 2013
3 people have filed for write in candidates for city council.I guess Kelly and Mike arent guaranteed a victory after all.
get a clue

Kewanee, IL

#2 Jan 24, 2013
do u know who these people are?
good

Waterman, IL

#3 Jan 24, 2013
we dont need that lying staeling kelly on our board anyways.
BHCO

Spring Valley, IL

#7 Jan 29, 2013
I know three of them personally,but I thought there were a few on topix who were gonna run.It seems the deadline for write in is fast approaching. I Know the trio of write-ins have some good ideas as well as an element that has been missing from our local politics..Hope
BHCO

Spring Valley, IL

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Curley wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mo Where's Larry woo woohoo hoo hoo. Lets go plant some Cherry trees Mo yuck yuck yuck
I agree you are a stooge there curley
BHCO

Spring Valley, IL

#11 Jan 29, 2013
April wrote:
<quoted text>HHey Mo remember that time you and Larry were naked and I walked in on you two. Spread out woo hoo hoo hoo hoo
curley your still an idiot..I should run around and post under assumed names after I do things that show how stupid I am.Nobody will be able to tell its me by the nearly identical posts,I shall fool them all.Nice touch on the new name.Whats the matter,under investigation again..Yes I did that for you,and there is plenty more where that came from.Those of you who are not in the know certainly understand even though it is easy to figure out for those not in my circle.It seems I have made some more enemies while trying to do good,hmm so they must be against doing good and running an honest business..Who could it be?
BHCO

Spring Valley, IL

#12 Jan 30, 2013
dam those do gooders,going around planting trees and holding bad people accountable,trying to make our city into a great small town with good jobs and great schools,litter free and full of prosperity..HOW DARE THEY I mean US
wow

Kewanee, IL

#13 Jan 30, 2013
who are the 3????
BHCO

Spring Valley, IL

#14 Jan 30, 2013
5 total voters so far.# writ ins and 2 we all know.I wont release names here.I know that I am one of the write ins which is no surprise because I do what I say.I however know the other 2 that I know were born and raised here and either will have may vote,both great guys.I have heard there may be more but the deadline is soon approaching so I am not sure how that is gonna work out.You dont have to like me ,but I gotta say I dont understand why you wouldnt.I am so sick of all the crap I want to make it better and now others are joining the fight.Who knows ,maybe its Cam Brady and Mike Huggins?Who cares ,get registered to vote and help make kewanee better.I am probably to radical too win,but I know I have already won.change is not only here it is gonna keep on coming.Just think about the things that dont make sense,those are the things we need to change.I promise to be a huge part of the process if I win or not.BHCO is now spreading to other counties in the area.good times ahead,thank GOD
Bob Montooth

Kewanee, IL

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
Who is Dan Kilstrom? See he is running for council. Must be a friend of black cherry fruitcake. Are they the dumd and dumber party
Yes, they are.
dreamer

Spring Valley, IL

#19 Feb 10, 2013
no hope for some of you at all..whos dan?who cares! please whatever yu do dont vote for BHCO hes trying to clean up kewanee,we cant have that!
problem solved

Spring Valley, IL

#20 Feb 17, 2013
somebody marks all bhco post with a little nut.that is so funny because I dont understand what makes him so nuts?I think the guy that puts the little nut up there thinks he is signing his name..hah ahhahaahhh
dan

United States

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Its not Dan kilstrom its chad and yes another one of Mr fruitcakes buddies...good luck...I'm not voting don't like any of them
get a clue

Kewanee, IL

#22 Feb 19, 2013
dan wrote:
Its not Dan kilstrom its chad and yes another one of Mr fruitcakes buddies...good luck...I'm not voting don't like any of them
So u would judge a guy by who he know that just show that u dont have very good character. this chad fellow know the cherry tree guy whooo watch out he is nuts. that is just not right
dan

United States

#23 Feb 19, 2013
Did not say that. Not judging him by who he knows never once said just because he knows the cherry tree guy he's nuts. Never once said he was. I said good luck. I'm not going to dislike someone because of his friends, I dislike their character. Its just that simple. I do think mr cherry tree is a bit off his rocker and Kilstrom well i have my reasons for disliking him
whoishe

Kewanee, IL

#24 Feb 19, 2013
Who is BHCO anyway? He sounds like a nut.
BHCO

Spring Valley, IL

#25 Feb 19, 2013
dan wrote:
you dont vote anyway..and nobody cares if yu do.I certainly wouldnt want your vote,and if yu dont like me that is one thing but not to like Chad..Whats not to like,Good family man who runs an honest business and takes care of so many people.If you dont like Chad,I can tel you right now..I wouldnt like yu..and doubt you even like yourself..And what is with the name calling? I wish you would leave town,it would make kewanee a better place..
BHCO

Spring Valley, IL

#26 Feb 19, 2013
whoishe wrote:
Who is BHCO anyway? He sounds like a nut.
really,Are we gaonna play this game? Your gonna judge me,knock yourself out..But you may want to find out who I am from someone other than people who talk shit about me on topix
Chad E Kelly
BHCO

Rochelle, IL

#30 Feb 26, 2013
Blu jay wrote:
Chad Chad he's our man if he cant clean the stains from your toilet nobody can. Swish Swish swirl swirl hes as nutty as a squirrl. Chad cleans the bowls at BHE. He recently got promoted to the col. of the urnial. Congradulation Chad we are proud of you and BHCO for being two of the biggest idiots in town
Cmon yur still the champ..Every one of your personalities is a stupid as the original..Let that sink in for a while..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Lobster 13 hr Peggy Myer 1
Wetherfield School Sat Gary 4
Baby DNA test Apr 27 Oh my 2
Motel 6 Apr 23 zPA 3
Kevin Kate goes to Menards Apr 22 Jimmy John 13
Jobs! Apr 15 Blah 1
Close that prison down Apr 13 Molly H 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages