Next Last
fista cuffs

Rockford, IL

#3 Jan 11, 2011
quit using my name
help

Rock Falls, IL

#4 Jan 12, 2011
why don't her brother that has his own business help her out !!! this is buffy ince we are talking about right ? they should help her !!!!
Javonte

Canton, IL

#5 Jan 12, 2011
help wrote:
why don't her brother that has his own business help her out !!! this is buffy ince we are talking about right ? they should help her !!!!
Yes...they should get her a good lawyer, and get her help at the Betty Ford Center, her brother has the money.....
Will

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2011
I would like to pick her up spread her legs and lick her vagina
brother

Rock Falls, IL

#10 Jan 15, 2011
help wrote:
you think he would at least give her a job !!! but he treats his employees like shit any way !!! thinks he is better then everyone !!!!! they should help there family !!!!!
o really

Sterling, IL

#17 Jan 23, 2011
gladus wrote:
Yep guess more charges are come her way soon.Heard drug charges.
So u saying she is back in jail, at one time i thought she was out..
chubby

Downers Grove, IL

#21 Jan 29, 2011
i went to hit it one time and she had a bigger dick than mine
Whatever

Ashburn, VA

#23 Feb 2, 2011
For those of you who feel sorry for her, maybe you should shut your mouth since you obviously don't know the truth. Her family has helped her out time and again only to have her steal from them and continue to use any drug she can get her hands on. Jail or prison is where she belongs. Why don't you people try feeling sorry for the crappy life her kids have had to deal with because of her!
A Friend

Rock Falls, IL

#24 Feb 2, 2011
Buff Buff is a very nice girl. I think she was at the wrong place at the wrong time or probably set up by someone jealous of her. One little supposed mistake and you want to send her to the joint, how mean of you !!!
loser

Springfield, MO

#26 Feb 3, 2011
she is a damn thief and has not only stole from her family but just recently stole from a man who resides in a nursing home who the hell does that so i agree take her to jail or prison

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#27 Feb 11, 2011
Nasty piece of scum crackwh*re The only thing that scank has ever done right is trick on a few of her friends to save her own ass!!!
john imes

Clifton, TX

#28 Mar 21, 2011
lol he deserves it but she use to rob john imes blind he was to dumb to do anything he has sex with his sister teresa to buffy just turn her head for the drugs losers
JANA

Elko, NV

#29 Mar 21, 2011
Buffy has ALWAYS been a drug user AND theif!She will stop at NOTHING to get the drugs she wants. She also has a friend on Burr thats the same way. I have no sympathy whatsoever for her!
john imes

Clifton, TX

#30 Mar 22, 2011
JANA wrote:
Buffy has ALWAYS been a drug user AND theif!She will stop at NOTHING to get the drugs she wants. She also has a friend on Burr thats the same way. I have no sympathy whatsoever for her!
So why is she not in jail?She is a poor excuse for a woman,little lone mother, grandmother or daughter.Its to bad Buffys mother was a good person Buffy stold from her to.Do you know why shes not in jail for the thieft on her own son?Whatever the reason wont be long hopeful when she gets caught next time the lock her up and throw away the key.
dickstain

United States

#31 Mar 23, 2011
There are alot of dead beats in funkytown why you calling only 1 out haters
Why

Rockford, IL

#33 Mar 23, 2011
Why is her ex-husband driving around with out a license and the cops now this. What the hell happens if he wrecks into someone? STUPID!!!!! Bust his ass already, then him and her can share a cell and be happy again.
me on burr

Madison, TN

#34 Mar 30, 2011
JANA wrote:
...look am here burr u talking shit u dont know me, what ever words u have to say about buffy, dont have a dam thing to do me, buffy will always be buffy, and am not like her,,so keep ur mouth shut about me, u know where live i guess bring it to my front door, cause u know it only took me one time to going to the pen, have straighten me up, so what ever happens to buffy , god will judge her,,,not none of u all need to be talking shit, cause believe, ya aint no better then us,,so shut ur mouth on me...
friend of imes

Madison, TN

#35 Mar 31, 2011
hey jana are you from rockford i heard john imes at mistys talking how he loves buffy and you cant leave it be as soon as you leave hes on phone with her just like sunday i was there and hes telling buffy on phone that he loves her and will see her as soon as you leave that is a hint telling you that he dont really want you here...........im assuming that this is the x from rockford running at the mouth leave it be
proud

San Antonio, TX

#36 Apr 1, 2011
Wow real cool
know of her personally

United States

#38 Apr 26, 2011
she ripped my family off and fu<ked up one of my gpas rental properties that bitch has done nuttin but fu<k over people who try and help her my gpa is a sweet man and even refused to take her to court until she was 2 yrs behind on rent then it was just an eviction and when she moved left trash all over and tore out the walls and stuff but all my gpa do was fix the house and forget about it and she never learned she get screwin people over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man wanted for attempted murder in Galva 15 hr justme 4
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Sat China42 71
Kpd is the armpit of henry county Apr 22 Phantom 8
election (Nov '10) Apr 21 hammy 14
Poll should kewanee and wethersfield consolidate? (May '08) Apr 21 hammy 94
Pleasure Palace 51 (Sep '16) Apr 21 black man 4
Heath Stacey Trailer Trash (Dec '10) Apr 20 City Official 6

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance