Brandon Padilla Plea bargains for 6 yrs D.O.C. (FINALLY)

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2012
Keep snitching

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Padilla, Brandon L., 2/11/1979, of 9760 E. 2720th St., Kewanee; guilty finding entered Sept. 20 on other amount narcotic sched Iⅈ $887 court costs, six years DOC. Charge amended/reduced on two counts mfg/del one less than 15 grams heroin/analog. Charge dismissed on calculated criminal drug conspiracy, other amount narcotic sched I&II and possession of controlled substance.
mike

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Keep snitching wrote:
Padilla, Brandon L., 2/11/1979, of 9760 E. 2720th St., Kewanee; guilty finding entered Sept. 20 on other amount narcotic sched Iⅈ $887 court costs, six years DOC. Charge amended/reduced on two counts mfg/del one less than 15 grams heroin/analog. Charge dismissed on calculated criminal drug conspiracy, other amount narcotic sched I&II and possession of controlled substance.
matt hammons gets credit for this one....
Keep snitching

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Did you see him set Padilla up????? What proof do you have??????????
mike

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

I HAVE IT FROM JUSTIN AND BRANDON'S MOUTHS AND FROM MATTS CLOSEST FRIENDS....MAYBE HE;LL JUST OD SOMEDAY...LOL
Finally

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Brandon FINALLY got what he deserves.. EYE FOR AN EYE!
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

mike wrote:
I HAVE IT FROM JUSTIN AND BRANDON'S MOUTHS AND FROM MATTS CLOSEST FRIENDS....MAYBE HE;LL JUST OD SOMEDAY...LOL
You are sick! Who says that about someone?? Ha has two children, how could you wish that on anyone? Get some help! And Justin and Brandon had it coming regardless of who set them up. Justice was SERVED!!!
fer real

Galva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text> You are sick! Who says that about someone?? Ha has two children, how could you wish that on anyone? Get some help! And Justin and Brandon had it coming regardless of who set them up. Justice was SERVED!!!
well he sure as hell wasn't thinking about his 2 kids when he was sooo busy doing his shit now was he! i agree that it was probably heartless to say that, but if he wasn't worried about his kids, then why should anyone else!
Low

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

fer real wrote:
<quoted text>
well he sure as hell wasn't thinking about his 2 kids when he was sooo busy doing his shit now was he! i agree that it was probably heartless to say that, but if he wasn't worried about his kids, then why should anyone else!
Well then that makes you just as sick as the last person.... you must not be a parent or a human being with any feelings for that matter. wishing that on another person that has family that loves them is sick and twisted. Why does what he does bother you so much??? I wonder!!
Low

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

fer real wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more than likely just another addict that is upset about your dealers getting busted so you wanna take it out in someone else. Why else would it matter to you?
fer real

Galva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Low wrote:
<quoted text> You are more than likely just another addict that is upset about your dealers getting busted so you wanna take it out in someone else. Why else would it matter to you?
first off, i said that was a heartless thing to have been said. second of all, if he wasn't worried about them, then i don't need to either! third, i am a parent of two. fourth, i am sooo opposed to drugs. fifth, drugs have affected my life and my childrens live in a very negative way, and i am NOT the one doing them. so honey, you couldn't be farther from the truth about me! just making a true statement that he didn't worry about his children when he was making his poor choices, so don't try and pull the pity card on all of us! as i said earlier, it was a heartless thing to say about hoping he would OD! I wouldn't wish that on any family...i would wish for him to find and ACCEPT the help that becomes availaable to him!

Since: Nov 12

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

mike wrote:
You was in jail with them?
MIKE

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Yes brando told me that matt had them on surveiallnce

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Kewanee Forum right now

Search the Kewanee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Terry rigsby 48,997
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,867
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr nono 3,842
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) 5 hr B_randy 30
Kewanee Sux for supporting their community 13 hr SameOleBS 3
White 4 door car Mon stooge 4
preferred healthcare Mon better then you 9
•••
•••
•••
Kewanee Dating

more search filters

less search filters