Wow

Princeton, IL

#1 Apr 9, 2010
A silver car struck a car on Beach St North! If you have any infomation on this hit and run you are to call the Kewanee Police, more infomation the better! We need to bring this person to justice, I know this isnt there fist hit and run and it wont be there last! So if you dont want your car to be hit next, call the Kewanee Police with all the infomation you have!

Thank you!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 9, 2010
If they are habitual hit and runners their car must look like hell. So basically a silver car that looks like sh*t.
tobadsosad

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2010
Wow wrote:
A silver car struck a car on Beach St North! If you have any infomation on this hit and run you are to call the Kewanee Police, more infomation the better! We need to bring this person to justice, I know this isnt there fist hit and run and it wont be there last! So if you dont want your car to be hit next, call the Kewanee Police with all the infomation you have!
Thank you!
what they can't do their own job f-them i don't get any of their pay let them figure it out on their own
ineedasponsor

Albany, GA

#4 Apr 9, 2010
ok... how do you know it was silver...??? also... do you know a good priest?
Wow

Princeton, IL

#5 Apr 9, 2010
The Kewanee Police found a silver piece of a car laying in the driveway the people that this happend too does not have a sliver car. Simple as that!
ineedasponsor

Albany, GA

#6 Apr 10, 2010
k... well... who lives on Beach St. N.. that drives a silver car....?? I would start looking at neighbors.
Gmc

Mendon, MA

#7 May 31, 2010
Wasn't the last
whathell

Bensalem, PA

#8 May 31, 2010
if you know this is not their first hit and run, then you must know who it is. or are you just jumping to conclusions? GEEZ!
Will

Chesterfield, MO

#9 May 31, 2010
ineedasponsor wrote:
ok... how do you know it was silver...??? also... do you know a good priest?
Holy water? Dracula drives a silver car?
sorry for your luck

Rock Falls, IL

#10 May 31, 2010
kathrin talbot how ever you spell her name rides around with someone that drives a silver car and it has a peice of the front missing its a neon i think find out about it and you prolly got your people they drink and drive all the time and they aint good drivers sober let alone drunk so ya hope this helps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Video Idiots (Jan '12) 15 hr Ihate idiots 14
Neponset Motorcycle Accident 6-27-15 (Jul '15) Jul 20 kki 2
Whatever Jul 13 mamacasscunt 3
Kewanee food Jun 29 Frank 7
#77 bollinger racing (Dec '09) Jun 22 JUSTICE 24
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Jun 22 Jay 41
Kewanee during the 1960's and 70's (Jan '10) Jun '17 non-Fiction 347

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance