First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nvme

Sterling, IL

#1 Jun 15, 2010
whats wrong with this girl letting her boyfriend get away with beating her up at the bar all the time?? dont get it. whats wrong with him dating her anyway? he can do way better..lol
wow

Rock Falls, IL

#2 Jun 15, 2010
becky who
dippoop

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2010
hegwood.lol definetly know that one.everytime i see them at the bar together they r fighting..lol obviously its not gonna work out 4 them..hee hee. good cuz i want him...ive had him and want him some more!!!! oh ya... and becky, u know he has been cheating on you right??? ya just think about it for a bit, youll figure it out..goodluck
lame

Lapeer, MI

#5 Jun 16, 2010
so who is the boyfriend?? For those of us not familiar with this couple
Becca

Kewanee, IL

#6 Jun 16, 2010
dippoop wrote:
hegwood.lol definetly know that one.everytime i see them at the bar together they r fighting..lol obviously its not gonna work out 4 them..hee hee. good cuz i want him...ive had him and want him some more!!!! oh ya... and becky, u know he has been cheating on you right??? ya just think about it for a bit, youll figure it out..goodluck
Well arent you classy now? Nothing like having someone's sloppy seconds!!! lol...j/k. But I don't think that was very classy of you.
hmmm

Cherokee, IA

#7 Jun 16, 2010
nvme wrote:
whats wrong with this girl letting her boyfriend get away with beating her up at the bar all the time?? dont get it. whats wrong with him dating her anyway? he can do way better..lol
I love your blaming the victim technique here. Shouldn't the question should be "why is that guy beating up this girl at the bar all the time"? And, how could he possibly DO BETTER if he BEATS GIRLS UP? Why would someone better let him beat them up? That doesn't make sense.
wowzers

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2010
OK for one they don't go to the bars often anymore for 2 who the fuck are you to judge 3 you are a bright one if he beats her why would you want him? And 4 how do you know he is cheating is it that you are the homewrecker and if your so tough and cool go tell her to her face she lives on 6th street smart one
noneyourbusiness

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2010
Why is this your business to be posting on this site you are just asking for an ass whoopin aren't you?
noneyourbusiness

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2010
Nvme you need to get a life loser
ahhh

Sterling, IL

#12 Jun 18, 2010
lame wrote:
so who is the boyfriend?? For those of us not familiar with this couple
Peed
becca

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jun 18, 2010
ahhh wrote:
<quoted text> Peed
well that narrows it down..lol.
WOW

La Salle, IL

#14 Jun 18, 2010
Scott Peed.....Their both probably so high on crack they don't even know what day it is.
WOW

La Salle, IL

#15 Jun 18, 2010
Oh and just so ya know... he has warts so you might want to rethink wanting some more of that! LMFAO!!!
Becca

Kewanee, IL

#16 Jun 18, 2010
omg GROSS!!! LMAO!! From what she said she already had him so she probably has them now too. ewww
2 all u losers

Morton, IL

#17 Jun 19, 2010
Becca wrote:
omg GROSS!!! LMAO!! From what she said she already had him so she probably has them now too. ewww

anyone that gets on this pittifull sight especially you guys that went to such great lengths when another posting got off the subject of getting to names to bash and say things that are not even true. besides it's none ya buisness!!!! you must feel so powerfull and so proud. ha, it will all come back at ya when you least expect it. no decent person would get on here and say half of the rotten things you say . honey, you, yes you are the one with some deep rooted problems.
so stop wasting your time bashing others and start working on your mixed up self. hope it,s not too late for ya!!!!

disgusted

Sterling, IL

#20 Jun 20, 2010
just want to say u ppl dont have a clue! if u dont know the real story u have no reason to talk shit! For the girl who says she had scott, well if that's the case then why hide behind a false name! if u think he is so good why hide and if he has cheated on becky how would u know? Had him is past tense and he obviously doesnt want anything to do with you now considering he is in love and they r both drug free! Becky was never a crackhead and for scott he hasn't done any drugs since they got together! Grow up ppl and get a life!
disgusted

Sterling, IL

#21 Jun 20, 2010
oh yeah i forgot to mention that this bs ur talkin about scott beating becky up is a bunch of crap, never happened! People like to spread rumors when they dont even know the true story! And for the comment about him cheating on her, how is that possible when they are together all the time! Get your facts straight before u talk about stuff u have no clue about!
white coat

Waltham, MA

#22 Jun 21, 2010
tweek tweek
lol

Sterling, IL

#23 Jun 23, 2010
my god, this stuff is funny
beers are good

Sterling, IL

#24 Jun 28, 2010
white coat wrote:
tweek tweek
LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kewanee food 5 hr Found it 5
Stephanie Petty ... What do you really think of... (May '10) 12 hr stephsfan 114
Broken chimney reviews? Mon mushroom 22
#77 bollinger racing (Dec '09) Jun 22 JUSTICE 24
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Jun 22 Jay 41
Kewanee during the 1960's and 70's (Jan '10) Jun 19 non-Fiction 348
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Jun 17 Walmart Employee 73

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages