Next Last
rachel ray

United States

#1 Jul 23, 2012
I heard it was changing hands.
ktown gurl

Kewanee, IL

#2 Jul 23, 2012
they already did the new owner is making new progress for the place its going to be nice should stop by there when its all ready to open for bis
true

Kewanee, IL

#3 Jul 23, 2012
it was dara bowl now its moastybowl
Epicurious

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Who's going to be running it? Will it be business as usual or are there going to be changes? Bowling, parties, food? Just wondering.
true

Kewanee, IL

#5 Jul 23, 2012
yeah ron the owner is running it just small things are taking places to make the place better and have more fun there too
no name

Kewanee, IL

#6 Jul 24, 2012
i don't care what he does to that place i like tenney bowl better
wrong

Kewanee, IL

#7 Jul 25, 2012
thats bec thats all who goes to tenny bowl is drunks and ppl who start trouble go up to moasty bowl and its relaxing and enjoyable dont have to worry about some drunk going up to ya running there month about something or ect. thats the truth
huh

Wonder Lake, IL

#8 Jul 25, 2012
yeah but the story is with the owner of tenney bowl winning the lottery is going to sale cause all he is worried about is the bar part of the bowling alley and another thing i have been in both bowling alleys and not once has the owner of tenney bowl come to great his customers and every time i have been in moatsy bowl me and my family are greated as we walk in the door.
wrong

Kewanee, IL

#9 Jul 25, 2012
sorry my laptop made a mistake mouth not month
true

Kewanee, IL

#10 Jul 25, 2012
o yeah ron greets everyone who walks in the door he wants to make sure everyone has a nice fun time while they are here
hmmmmm

United States

#11 Jul 25, 2012
I heard that some women were going to be running Moatsy Bowl. Maybe that was. Just a rumor.
true

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2012
yeah u are right its not a rumor tho bec ron is putting in a resturant in it
Well See

Kewanee, IL

#13 Jul 27, 2012
Not if that reaturant is going to make in the bowling guess we will have to see cause the one who iwill be running the resturant is bad news. And I don't think she will be able to run the bowling alley also.

Kewanee, IL

#14 Jul 27, 2012
I like the new changes Ron has made up there at least he is fixing the entire bowling alley and not just the bar. People like going up there to have fun and enjpy their selves and not have to worry about someone ready to fight you for some stupid reason. It will be good when it is all done.. Keep up the good Work Ron but hurry up I wanna do some bowling and I HATE Tenney Bowl and refuse to go there.
huh

Wonder Lake, IL

#15 Jul 27, 2012
the lady who will be running the resturant will strickly be running the resturant only an not the bowling alley
hmmmmm

United States

#16 Jul 27, 2012
huh wrote:
the lady who will be running the resturant will strickly be running the resturant only an not the bowling alley
And who would that be?
yay

Kewanee, IL

#17 Aug 8, 2012
im so excited for moatsy bowl to open up :))
bob

Hebron, IL

#18 Aug 9, 2012
Things are shaping and really looking good up there just a few lil things and waiting for the new carpet to come in and we will be done cant wait for leagues to start.
chill

Kewanee, IL

#19 Aug 9, 2012
that is my hang out spot
fact

Kewanee, IL

#20 Aug 12, 2012
Moatsy bowl will be open on friday the 17th of aug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Kate goes to Menards 1 hr Katie Mitchell 42
School Consolidation 15 hr ONE TOWN - ONE TEAM 9
Signs south of town 15 hr why not vote 9
Why do people find it ok to wear pajamas to go ... (Jan '12) Sep 26 Who cares 69
Pleasure Palace 51 Sep 26 Couple4fun 1
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Sep 21 Tommygun084 26
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Sep 19 King George 64

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages