Needing rental
Kewanee Family

Princeton, IL

#1 Jan 6, 2013
We are looking for a 3-4 bedroom home. Anyone know any rentals available??
woowee

Geneseo, IL

#2 Jan 6, 2013
800 West Prospect and one other near it in Kewanne has rent signs outside
Steve

Kewanee, IL

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Good luck. Most homes with that size, have either been changed to apartments, or are being rented by a person to person basis. Sucks I know. I have friends that have moved back to Ktown for jobs, and have wanted a 2-3 bedroom house, and prospects are slim. In my experience, it's not what you know, but who you know. I have a good friend that just rented a REALLY nice house on the Wethersfield side. 4 Bed. 2 bath. And just because the owner knew the couple. They didn't want to list it and have a bunch of kids, or a crappy family tear it up. Hey folks! The better you appear in life, the better you will do!
Kewanee Family

Cicero, IL

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I totally agree with what you said about who you know Steven. We need to move from a large nice home in a good neighbrohood as the house has been sold and everything we are coming across is either too small or crappy. We are a good clean family with excellent references. We have been trying to track down the owners of a nice large home on Chestnut that was listed a few months ago and we cannot seem to contact the owners. There are a lot of nice houses around town that just sit empty which is sad when you have good people looking for something nice. I cannot really blame people for being hesitant to rent out there properties when you get people that trash them or don't pay the rent. These kind of people make it bad for those who take care of where they live!!!
Get it

Tremont, IL

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Call up first federal bank..Jim Yarger takes care of them houses..most are 4ya rent but can be bough
freelancer

Princeton, IL

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Kewanee Family wrote:
I totally agree with what you said about who you know Steven. We need to move from a large nice home in a good neighbrohood as the house has been sold and everything we are coming across is either too small or crappy. We are a good clean family with excellent references. We have been trying to track down the owners of a nice large home on Chestnut that was listed a few months ago and we cannot seem to contact the owners. There are a lot of nice houses around town that just sit empty which is sad when you have good people looking for something nice. I cannot really blame people for being hesitant to rent out there properties when you get people that trash them or don't pay the rent. These kind of people make it bad for those who take care of where they live!!!
If you know the address,google henry county il tax assessments search.Follow instructions and type in address.The owners name and address will be listed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jokers Wild (Oct '14) 6 hr WOW 16
40+ Inoperable cars 700 Block commercial street 8 hr Adam 3
can't pull up there pants 8 hr Adam 2
Who do you think is really behind all the shoot... 23 hr Three Percenter 3
mayor Mike yachlich Jun 28 Adam 3
What kind of jobs would you like to see in Kewa... Jun 28 RNF7612 7
Kevin Kate goes to Menards Jun 28 Luther 32

Kewanee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance