its the end of the world as we know i...

its the end of the world as we know it...

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

Annunaki_12-21-1 2

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2012
See you there....
I believe

Kewanee, IL

#2 Nov 26, 2012
If you look at everything that's going on in the world. The unrest in the Middle East, the earthquakes and the natural disasters. The Bible describes everything that is happening now in the Book of Revelations. The coming of Christ is near.
smh

Neponset, IL

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Im pretty sure the book of revelations also says the rapture will happen first and it will come like a thief in the night. Believing in the 12-21-12 theory and believing in the bible is a contradiction....
I believe

Kewanee, IL

#4 Nov 26, 2012
smh wrote:
Im pretty sure the book of revelations also says the rapture will happen first and it will come like a thief in the night. Believing in the 12-21-12 theory and believing in the bible is a contradiction....
Where did I say I believed in 12-21-12? I said that the Book of revelations predicts everything that's happening in the world now? I also said that I believe the coming of Christ is near. I didn't say he was coming on 12-21-12
Annunaki_12-21-1 2

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Your final moments on earth could possibly be approaching, how're you prepared?... for what might possibly happen...???
maro

Winnebago, IL

#6 Nov 26, 2012
If you read revelations you would have also read that no man knows the time date or place of this. We will not expect the end. I'm sure its not this year since its expected. So thump elsewhere.
hopefull

Paw Paw, IL

#7 Nov 26, 2012
I hope it is the end of the world as you Know it.
You Bet Ya

Kewanee, IL

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Only God knows! So try to have a wonderful holiday season with family and friends!!!
huh

De Soto, KS

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Isn't that an REM song?
Annunaki

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2012
The ignorance of the world is amusing, but at the same time, it's nauseating to know so few see the picture for what it is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Lobster 17 hr Peggy Myer 1
Wetherfield School Sat Gary 4
Baby DNA test Apr 27 Oh my 2
Motel 6 Apr 23 zPA 3
Kevin Kate goes to Menards Apr 22 Jimmy John 13
Jobs! Apr 15 Blah 1
Close that prison down Apr 13 Molly H 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kewanee Mortgages