ghfadknlapo

Rock Falls, IL

#1 Jul 26, 2010
who is she? i see her out all the time in her suv just driving around.ive heard things but idk if any are true then again i dont really know her i just know of her but whats true and whats not?
sleeping roo

Dixon, IL

#2 Jul 26, 2010
be careful because she has STDs and she is a cheater and sleep with a bunch of nasty dudes and you never know maybe even some chicks. AND BIPOLAR!!!
yapp

Bothell, WA

#4 Jul 26, 2010
she does have herpes, has since high school and its cuz she did sleep with some nasty ass people..... thats just gross....
well

Fort Wayne, IN

#5 Jul 26, 2010
i only hang with her a few times..n shes really cool, but ppl who doesn't have a bad past i mean really..
ghfadknlapo

Rock Falls, IL

#6 Jul 26, 2010
does anyone have proof of an std? i mean did u go to go down on her and see sores or smething.. mean just cuz u head doesnt mean its completely true..
anyone know ex boyfriend that would know?
haha

Peapack, NJ

#7 Jul 27, 2010
yeah ask her ex boyfriend rocker, he will tell you.
Wow

West Des Moines, IA

#8 Jul 27, 2010
I know some one that she was guna have a 3some with and they made her get tested before to make sure she didnt have anything and turns out she dont so
haha

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2010
yeah but how long ago was that??
umm

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2010
I must say, that's sounds like a load of crap.
born enemies

Rock Falls, IL

#11 Jul 27, 2010
ive known her for a long time and i dont know anything about the std thing but i do know this

1. shes super two faced
2. shes lost her viginity in 8th grade with a fat ass.
3. shes pretty much racist
4. shes a suicidal wannabe ( she claims to cut her self but she shows it off like it "cool")
5. she assumes every relationship shes been in was REAL love...tuned out she gets bored of sex with them and makes up reasons to dump them
6. shes a major shyt talker..even on her good friends.
7. shes so pathetic she has to lie about every aspect of her life. she claimed david fjeld beat her because they had an assembly meeting in school about abusive relationships.
8. shes says shes so afraid of clowns that when the students in school who were in c.l.o.w.n.s dressed up like them she would freak out and scream at them if they came up to her.
9. shes a f ucking pussy! she got her a$$ beat by ashley ince and after it was over she pretty much kissed ashleys a$$ to be friends again.
last but not least:
10. shes on suicidegirls.com under the name sameelivid...if u dont know what suicide girls is its a site where women all shapes and sizes with peircings and or tattoos pose nude, go to parties and get drunk and have one night stands. its like a punky playboy. She went to a party for them and got fingered by some other girl and three guys..its true because she had pictures taken of while it was happening and someone ...emailed them to me.
heres a link:
http://suicidegirls.com/members/sameelivid/

yeah but anyway she definately not a keeper and a disgrace to all women. i cant wait til that bytch freakin leaves town i hea she going to live with her dad... i wish i wish for that day!
haha

United States

#12 Jul 27, 2010
umm wrote:
I must say, that's sounds like a load of crap.
what sounds like a load of crap?
yapp

Bothell, WA

#13 Jul 27, 2010
GETS ME HOT: Boys with tattoos. Acoustic guitars. Confidence. Independence... though that sometimes drives me crazy. Sweet talkers. That boy that knows all the right places to kiss.

FANTASY: Anything involving a boy with lots of tattoos (and/or piercings) and an acoustic guitar. Yum.

MOST HUMBLING MOMENT: Falling hard for someone and screwing it up because I was too scared to let it be.

I LOST MY VIRGINITY: When I was 13 in a basement that I still point out to people whenever we drive by the house.

CIGARETTES: "I'm giving up"

ALCOHOL: Occasionally

MY DRUG USE: Drug Free

I AM LOOKING FOR: whoever comes along

MY KINK FACTOR: I'll try anything once, especially if you beg for it.

MY POLITICS: Politics, who cares?

POT: Occasionally

MY STATUS: exclusive relationship

this proves that she is nasty and would do anything with anyone, for some reason i truely believe born enemies....haha nasty
haha

Peapack, NJ

#14 Jul 27, 2010
she is the most disgusting person i know. glad im not related to her, i would be ashamed.
WHAT THE FK

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2010
i clicked on the page, ewwww its real! i was hoping it was a hoax but its not, omg omg omg what the fk?
umm

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
what sounds like a load of crap?
That someone made her get tested prior to a threesome.. I'm just thinking out loud
Anonymous

Rock Falls, IL

#19 Jul 30, 2010
OMG! i found someone in a chat room who has an account ont hat site and they let me use their name and pass to see her photos!!! lol dumb of him but yeah. THEY ARE GROSS!!!! She has cellulite all over her thighs and a$$! eeeewwwwww!
they so arent worth it!
LOL

Princeton, IL

#20 Aug 31, 2010
She has herpes, fact!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kewanee during the 1950's & 60's (Jul '12) 2 hr polly 38
Did anyone know Jim Creel in the 50's? 2 hr polly 3
Upcoming mayoral race. 19 hr all ears 9
Anyone know tasha Chamberlain (May '14) Sun Boogey Woogey 5
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Sun fixiy 40
northeast park additions Feb 27 Fact Checker 14
dianne vanwinkle Feb 27 Scott B 2
Kewanee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web