First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Ray

Clarksville, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Ironman Fight League is amping up it's efforts to become the best MMA gym in the Paducah area. They have moved into a 7000+ sg ft building, bought a 22' Cage, 20' boxing ring and they have hired the 2010 KYFC MMA trainer of the year to head up the MMA program.

Paducah has a good BJJ school in Four Rivers and now they are growing a good MMA school.

http://mmapaducah.blogspot.com/
shumaker23

Paducah, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2011
Ironman is by far the best gym in the area, nicest facility around guaranteed, and now with Ron Daley joining the staff, the three best coaches around, with every aspect of the game taught under one roof, by experts in each craft
l

Elgin, TX

#3 Jan 27, 2011
Bunch of trailer trash fighting, stupid
truth

Paducah, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2011
Only people who say that and hide behind a screen name, are jus too scared to get their a$$ kicked
joker

Elgin, TX

#5 Jan 27, 2011
truth wrote:
Only people who say that and hide behind a screen name, are jus too scared to get their a$$ kicked
No, like I said I don't need to fight to put underpinning on my trailer like you do dipshit, let me guess, your missing teeth and your confused whether it's aunt and uncle or mom and dad??? your sister
truth

Paducah, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2011
Naw actually I have all my teeth, I Hate to dissapoint but I'm not inbred, def dont live in a trailor, and I'm really not even a redneck, so sucks that you were dead wrong on your assumption but step up big boy or shut up
Bud

Paducah, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2011
Ironman sucks and everyone in that gym looks like they came straight out of middle school...Including the 12yr old with the baby!!!!
shumaker23

Paducah, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2011
Bud wrote:
Ironman sucks and everyone in that gym looks like they came straight out of middle school...Including the 12yr old with the baby!!!!
That's funny, obviously you have no idea what your talking about, I bet that "12 year old" could beat your ass

Since: Jan 11

Paducah, KY

#9 Jan 31, 2011
Bud? Really you wanna dog some cage fighters? Not too smart man, you better hope they don't find out who you are
Ray

Clarksville, TN

#10 Feb 1, 2011
Ron said that he plans on bring a few guys from his Clarksville and Murray groups with him on Thursday so Bud, why don't you stop by and see what this stuff is all about. I think you will be surprised at the level of athleticism and dedication this sport takes.

www.mmaclarksville.com
Fighter

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 1, 2011
Yes love the fact you want to dog some one with a baby, an your right that "12 year old" would defently beat your ass probably with the baby on her side. Oh an when you talk shit get the facts right on the age...
Bud

Paducah, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2011
shumaker23 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, obviously you have no idea what your talking about, I bet that "12 year old" could beat your ass
lol I would love to see that happen.She has no one with any experience training her.She has a fat ass that sits there and blows a whistle(he doesn't even get in there and do anything)that's if he's even there...They might have a nice place but they're not going anywhere w/ the people they have...You need good fighters to go w/ that nice gym before you can really defend ANYONE there....Shumaker huh? Work at the prison? Do you even fight or just talk shit?
Tim

Clarksville, TN

#13 Feb 2, 2011
Wow Bud you sound like you've got a hard on for these guys. Sounds like you've got competition in town and your scared. I may have to check out the gym now.
shumaker23

Paducah, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2011
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>lol I would love to see that happen.She has no one with any experience training her.She has a fat ass that sits there and blows a whistle(he doesn't even get in there and do anything)that's if he's even there...They might have a nice place but they're not going anywhere w/ the people they have...You need good fighters to go w/ that nice gym before you can really defend ANYONE there....Shumaker huh? Work at the prison? Do you even fight or just talk shit?
Yea I work at the prison, you think you got something on me? Yea I fight, right now I'm recovering from shoulder surgery, and I know for a fact that whoever you are, it doesn't matter, that "12 yr old" can kick your ass, and id like to know what "fat ass" you are referring to, apparently you know nothing about us, you don't know who we got, or what we got, it feel good to talk sh*t on here behind a computer? If your so bad yourself, come on down to the gym ANYTIME, and we will be glad to show you who we got, and what we got, I promise, you won't be the first person we have proven wrong
thomas shull

Verona, WI

#15 Feb 3, 2011
come to my gym big boy ill put the whistle down and show you what i no any time ,as a matter of fact come in tuesday night after 6:00 just say your the fag off the computer and i garentee you that you wont even make it to the cage ...
ZaksMom

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2011
Hey....My boy trains.
I don't care who you are or where you train,ALL of these people are working their asses off.
Trailor trash?
Because they are following their dreams it make them trailor trash?
I know its all competitive,but I give
a pat on the back to all of them....from every
gym.
I'm very proud of my boy and I guarantee you he'd whip your mouthy lil ass....and hes not far from 12.
All I can say....bring it to one of the rings with your trailor trash talk.
Bud

Paducah, KY

#17 Feb 9, 2011
HAHAHAHAHA....Your all LOSERS, really "THOMAS" your such a shit talker that's all you EVER do is talk shit and someone ONE DAY is going to put you in your place and I can't wait until that day comes!!!!lol And for ZAKS mom quit fighting your sons battles.I think your a little too old for that DON'T YOU???? IRONMAN SUUUUUCKS.... Everyone in PADUCAH knows it too.....hahahahaha I really think you should have invested your money in other places than a gym w/ NO good fighters!!!Sorry bout ya
Bud

Paducah, KY

#18 Feb 9, 2011
Tim wrote:
Wow Bud you sound like you've got a hard on for these guys. Sounds like you've got competition in town and your scared. I may have to check out the gym now.

Go for it they ain't got NOTHING...WASTE YOUR MONEY IT'S COOL....YOU better be careful shucraft is none for taking your dues say he's goin on vacation and shuttin down shop, then changes his number!!!!!! GOOD LUCK DUDE!!!
Shumaker23

Paducah, KY

#19 Feb 9, 2011
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Go for it they ain't got NOTHING...WASTE YOUR MONEY IT'S COOL....YOU better be careful shucraft is none for taking your dues say he's goin on vacation and shuttin down shop, then changes his number!!!!!! GOOD LUCK DUDE!!!
Yea really? That's funny, sounds like someone is a little bitter, whats funny is Shuecraft is probably the only real mixed martial artist in Paducah, and I guarantee you, he will not do anyone dirty, I have a pretty good idea who you are now, and if I'm right it's pretty sad that you wanna get on here and run his name in the ground, especially when he was always good to you
hahahaha

Paducah, KY

#20 Feb 9, 2011
Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want a black girl 1 hr Marshall guy 9
Fleming furniture 3 hr gone 7
Tattoo 3 hr Victory 2
Justin Eades 4 hr someone with an o... 11
Kevin sanders is on the DL 4 hr nasty 1
sooo tired of tlo posts! (May '14) 4 hr Jus Sayin 20
teacher predator (Feb '15) 4 hr Anyone 203
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kevil Mortgages