Today: Kettleman City Landfill May Li...

Today: Kettleman City Landfill May Link to Birth Defects

There are 8 comments on the KSRO-AM Santa Rosa story from Feb 11, 2010, titled Today: Kettleman City Landfill May Link to Birth Defects. In it, KSRO-AM Santa Rosa reports that:

In a town of about 15 houndred people, Kettleman City, California looks like any other rural farming town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSRO-AM Santa Rosa.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Are the reported birth defects throughout Kettleman City or in certain neighborhoods?
Lucy

Stevinson, CA

#2 May 1, 2010
Has anyone heard of anyone or themselves in Kettleman being diagnosed with MS. Please respond.
Alma

Long Beach, CA

#3 May 6, 2010
Yes they re PITSfounder the other towns are about 30 minuts away but Kettleman City Is close toWestmanagement to about 5 minuts driving by car.
Alma

Long Beach, CA

#4 May 6, 2010
Yes I lived all my life there. When I was Pregnant i wastold when the air is blowing North not to go outside. My uncle told me and his wife since she was pregnant too. And Our child were born fine. Good and healthy. We just listen to wat my uncle was saying. But all the other women that were pregnant beside us were born with birth defects and clip palets and got sick really easy. And alot of them died. Its sad.

Location hidden

#5 May 19, 2010
There may be an old dumpsite in Kettleman City closer than the enormous Kettleman Hills Landfill. Are the illnesses and birth defects in any particular part of town?
mary

Baldwin Park, CA

#6 May 26, 2010
kettleman is not a good place to life because of the condition its really sad seeing babies die cause of wm i know people from there that there children have died that sucks move out if you can
mary

Baldwin Park, CA

#7 May 26, 2010
i was there all my life and i am sad to tell yo its all over kettleman city its a small town about 1500 people its sad seeing babies die

Location hidden

#8 May 31, 2010
Does anyone know of any old dumpsites (landfills) in Kettleman City?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kettleman City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Arco AmPm Coalinga Nov '17 Pirthipal 1
Child Molester Pro Skater Keelan Dadd filed a 6... (Jan '17) Nov '17 KeelanDadd died 4
News Driver in gang slaying denied parole (Feb '10) Oct '17 JmguZman 27
News Huron Rally to Save Police Department (Mar '10) Oct '17 Reitsma ransacker 25
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Jul '17 Jenny 22
Debate: Marijuana - Kettleman City, CA (Apr '14) May '14 me 2
News Bravo Farms building third location in Kettlema... (Mar '12) Nov '12 ken 3

Kettleman City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kettleman City Mortgages