First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#106 Nov 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Romney does'nt have a mormon prayer.....
We will see how effective the prayers of thousands of Christians will be.
At this very minute a large group of Christians is praying for this country and the government, and Romney. The effort is organized and is running around the clock until the polls close in California tomorrow evening. People have signed up to spend one hour a day in prayer at specific times, so every moment is covered.
Remember, "the prayers of a righteous man availith much."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#107 Nov 5, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
We will see how effective the prayers of thousands of Christians will be.
At this very minute a large group of Christians is praying for this country and the government, and Romney. The effort is organized and is running around the clock until the polls close in California tomorrow evening. People have signed up to spend one hour a day in prayer at specific times, so every moment is covered.
Remember, "the prayers of a righteous man availith much."
In between lying about Benghazi and this country's economy....how devout....get ready, Judgement day is mine....
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#108 Nov 5, 2012
"Judgement day is mine...."

Judgement belongs to God alone, and His judgement will be perfect.
Tomorrow is election day, not judgement day.
God may allow Obama's re-election. Do not mistake such an occurance for God'a approval of Obama.
He may in fact have become so fed up with America's sinfulness that He has given us over to that sin. That means He has washed His hands of us and will no longer protect us.
Think I'm kidding? Read Romans 1.
tony tiger

United States

#109 Nov 5, 2012
Come on people dont vote for obama! Gay marraige, obama care paying for ileagals that if reelected he will leagalize! For the simple reason to get votes! They will have even more access to Social Security free College paid for on your backs when they them selfs do not contribute!

If Obama care is so good and fair! Why did obama say his family would not use it nor will congress or Unions!

If obama is reelected you will Possible never again have a Conservative POTUS or Surpream Court Justice!! I say that because when the 30 million plus illeagas are made leagal you ,I and Obama no they will only vote dem! For the pure reason he leagalized them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kettering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr union indoctrination 31,507
This is why I am an Ann fan! 7 hr Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling 7 hr Dayton Taxpayer 4
WPAFB took $4 billion from the real economy! 7 hr The Hack Checker 1
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 21 hr Dayton Taxpayer 6
A "productive" congess... 22 hr The Hack Checker 3
Despite this Hannity Insanity: Wed The Old Cold Warrior 1
Kettering Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kettering People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kettering News, Events & Info