Health insurance rates on the rise dr...

Health insurance rates on the rise dramatically

Posted in the Kettering Forum

Jac

AOL

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Who remembers when Obama and gophers said Obamacare was the savior or US health care and would keep costs down, etc.
Now they expect health care to dramatically increase. Source: Front page of DDNs.
Dave

AOL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Even the New York Times just reported double-digit increases coming for health insurance. The reporter reminded readers that "one of the biggest objectives" of the Obama administration's law was to "stem the rapid rise in insurance costs for consumers." Before he was elected, Mr. Obama promised a $2,500 reduction in family premiums!
The Duke of Hazard

New Lebanon, OH

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Ain't those baby daddy and baby mama for Obama bastard birthrates great? What the heck, they have no affect, since we are all willin' to take care o' de an' our village chi'llun.
The New Cool Warrior

New Lebanon, OH

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Boofuckinhoo, can I get John Edwards and find me a doctor and a hospital to sue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kettering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Independence Day...but... 20 min Leon Harrison 1
News Dayton region continues to development partners... 35 min Patriotic Pentago... 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Gomer 20,056
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr Truth Be Told 31,862
News RTA Named One of Dayton's Healthiest Employers 18 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
N.J. Governor Chris Christie Thu Smokersstink 3
David/Judy Davis and their loud obnoxious dog Thu Smokersstink 1
More from around the web

Kettering People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Kettering Mortgages