Ohio Woman Claims She Was Fired for Obama Vote

Feb 21, 2013 Full story: WHAS11 6

A southwest Ohio woman who says she was fired because she voted for President Barack Obama filed a lawsuit against her former employer.

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2013
She got what she deserved voting for Comrade Obama. If you are that stupid you wouldn't work for me neither.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2013
I read this story on Drudge. I thought at the time just another stupid low information voter and her shyster lawyer out for money.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Let the SEQUESTER happen, he was elected. This is his plan.
Redux

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
I read this story on Drudge. I thought at the time just another stupid low information voter and her shyster lawyer out for money.
What I want to know is, on what grounds is she suing on? Ohio is an "at will" state just like Ky, so she can't sue for wrongful termination. And and your personal politics aren't covered under discrimination. So why is this frivilous law suit even allowed to proceed?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#5 Feb 22, 2013
The Affirmative/Celebrity Action President and Administration intend to vote America off the stage.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Redux wrote:
<quoted text>What I want to know is, on what grounds is she suing on? Ohio is an "at will" state just like Ky, so she can't sue for wrongful termination. And and your personal politics aren't covered under discrimination. So why is this frivilous law suit even allowed to proceed?
Anyone can file a lawsuit over just about anything. Lawyers are real helpful that way. Having the case come to court and be heard is an entirely different matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kettering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
4 hour CCW-class-cut is nuts! 7 hr Gun Nut 1
Regarding piles-of-trash memorial whining shrines: 8 hr Former Cop 1
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... Sat The New Cool Warrior 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) Fri brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Dec 26 bite me 8
Kettering Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kettering People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kettering News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kettering

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:37 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:37PM
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Live Pittsburgh Score and Analysis
NBC Sports 5:05 PM
Ben Roethlisberger has upset stomach, hasn't warmed up
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
NFL Playoff Bracket 2015: Postseason Format and Super Bowl Odds for All 12 Teams
NBC Sports 6:17 PM
Steelers, Bengals tied at 7 after first quarter - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win