Twisted Visions Metal Yard Art

Twisted Visions Metal Yard Art

Posted in the Kettering Forum

Frank and Brenda Carl

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Jan 17, 2012
Twisted Visions metal yard art will be on display this coming Saturday, Jan. 21, 2012 at the Shop Till You Drop event at Daytons Hara Arena. I am posting this as there were so many Kettering area people who supported us at the, "Kettering Fairmont High School Fall Craft Show." We sold out at this event with many people still wanting pieces of our yard art. We have many new pieces and hope to see many of you at this event. We won't be hard to find, just look for the funny, happy faces of our yard art!

Thank you,
Brenda Carl
patricia abu-ghosh

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Love the twisted yard art. I have the beautifully designed mosquito for my yard. Very appropriate since my yard is full of mosquitoes. Love your work
thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kettering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armageddon Heaven! 1 hr The Duke Of Hazard 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Mogsoggindog 20,980
President Trump gives us hope for budget cuts. Thu wormwood 7
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Apr 25 Retired teacher 31,984
Dear Ron,... Apr 24 Dindunuffin 2
Troy Country Club Apr 22 wbush 2
News Alleged gang members go before federal judge (Aug '08) Mar 30 Kim 97

Kettering Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kettering Mortgages