Police catch prostitute, customer in the act

May 23, 2013 Full story: WHIO 12

A Centerville business owner said he was on his way home from a business trip early Thursday morning when he was arrested for soliciting a prostitute in Dayton, according to a police report.

Full Story
Fan of Leon The Man

Lewisburg, OH

#1 May 23, 2013
Hey, doesn't helping the poor include helping poor whores...Oh, I mean, the po''hos who be pestered and arrested by de po-po? When one is young and dumb, and less than three years old, it is cute when one refers to the police as being the "po po"; but when one is older than five it merely sounds stupid and retarded with the speaker not respected or well regarded.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 May 24, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Hey, doesn't helping the poor include helping poor whores...Oh, I mean, the po''hos who be pestered and arrested by de po-po? When one is young and dumb, and less than three years old, it is cute when one refers to the police as being the "po po"; but when one is older than five it merely sounds stupid and retarded with the speaker not respected or well regarded.
What does that have to do with the thread?

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

#3 May 24, 2013
hope he got his 30.00 worth before the po-po caught him

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 May 24, 2013
I think the po-po has caught Leon with one in the Oregon dicktrict before
The New Cool Warrior

Brookville, OH

#5 Jun 11, 2013
When one is three years old, and refers to police people as being the "po po", it may sound cute. But then again, if you are older than ten, saying "po po" simply makes you sound like a stupid childish illiterate inarticulate goof or kook.
The Old Cold Warrior

Brookville, OH

#6 Jun 11, 2013
The po' po' refers to po' 'hos.

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jun 12, 2013
the cool doofus warrior need to get a life outside his momma's basement ..you don't have to troll the forum if you don't like whats being said ...
PoorMonkey

Covington, KY

#8 Jun 13, 2013
Why did he not use a nice Centerville Pro. Sure they may cost a little more, but it beats getting arrested.
The Hack Checker

Englewood, OH

#9 Jun 13, 2013
There used to be a provision in the Ohio Revised Code that should still be applicable, no matter how old, in affect referring to Theft by Deception: whereby consensual sex should be traded if not sold; mutual mating with dating expected but then rejected. Disappointed men paying for anticipation, expectation, humiliation and frustration instead of masturbation alone at home in bed...not even getting a hand job or head. Bitches saving themselves for somebody else, while you pay for their entertainment, wasting your money and time, while listen to them bitch and whine.
Vet

Dayton, OH

#10 Jul 31, 2013
The Hack Checker wrote:
There used to be a provision in the Ohio Revised Code that should still be applicable, no matter how old, in affect referring to Theft by Deception: whereby consensual sex should be traded if not sold; mutual mating with dating expected but then rejected. Disappointed men paying for anticipation, expectation, humiliation and frustration instead of masturbation alone at home in bed...not even getting a hand job or head. Bitches saving themselves for somebody else, while you pay for their entertainment, wasting your money and time, while listen to them bitch and whine.
There's Leon the pervert!
William Louis Hudson

Windsor, CT

#11 Jul 31, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
There's Leon the pervert!
Mr. Harrison is a sexual deviant.
Willie

Dayton, OH

#12 Aug 2, 2013
William Louis Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Harrison is a sexual deviant.
duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kettering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leon Harrison on E-Wood Indepent front page! 7 hr Briar2010 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr disappointed 31,323
Nina Turner 9 hr Informed Voter 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Fred 19,408
Obama to take away free antenna TV (Dec '09) Wed Joni Kooken 43
I've got to call this one in! Wed Leon Harrison 2
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) Oct 28 Tube Steak Lover 20

Freeze Watch for Montgomery County was issued at October 30 at 8:41PM EDT

Kettering Dating
Find my Match

Kettering People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kettering News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kettering