I gotta mow the grass.
The Old Cold Warrior

Dayton, OH

#1 Apr 22, 2013
I am doing research, here at the Dinglewood, Ohio, Pubic Library, not sitting on my ass to avoid mowing the grass; having read my USA TODAY, by the way, and my Dayton Daily Snooze. Howboutchoo? What the heck, Rush's radio show is next; I already listened to and learned from Glen Beck.
The Old Cold Warrior

Dayton, OH

#2 Apr 22, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior
Join the community
Dayton, OH
"Where are the Village Children?"

Since we all supposedly communally own the village children, I now whine and ask "Where are mine?", sitting on their asses instead of mowing my grasses? Since they are also supposedly my financial responsibility, it is at least fair that I also share their grass-mowing ability and youthful agility; nor will it hurt to learn them about how to follow orders with the responsibility of work. There, I am their savior and can properly modify their behavior!
Leon is in WC

Dayton, OH

#3 Apr 22, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
I am doing research, here at the Dinglewood, Ohio, Pubic Library, not sitting on my ass to avoid mowing the grass; having read my USA TODAY, by the way, and my Dayton Daily Snooze. Howboutchoo? What the heck, Rush's radio show is next; I already listened to and learned from Glen Beck.
Then get off your ass!
The Duke of Hazard

Tipp City, OH

#4 Apr 23, 2013
What the heck, my yards are next, despite the strain and pain caused by this Earth-cooling no-fooling rain; and then I have to do it all again.
David Holtz

Dayton, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2013
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
What the heck, my yards are next, despite the strain and pain caused by this Earth-cooling no-fooling rain; and then I have to do it all again.
Boofukinhoo, just let the grass grow high, and the city might sue?
Fan of Leon The Man

Dayton, OH

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Oh, the pain, I sit on my ass because of the rain. When I do so, maybe this Friday, it will be a strain, because the grass is so long, almost as long as my dong.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#8 Apr 24, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
The Old Cold Warrior
Join the community
Dayton, OH
"Where are the Village Children?"
Since we all supposedly communally own the village children, I now whine and ask "Where are mine?", sitting on their asses instead of mowing my grasses? Since they are also supposedly my financial responsibility, it is at least fair that I also share their grass-mowing ability and youthful agility; nor will it hurt to learn them about how to follow orders with the responsibility of work. There, I am their savior and can properly modify their behavior!
I doubt anybody would let their kids around your place!
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#9 Apr 24, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Oh, the pain, I sit on my ass because of the rain. When I do so, maybe this Friday, it will be a strain, because the grass is so long, almost as long as my dong.
2 inches?
Sky King

Dayton, OH

#10 Apr 24, 2013
I have to say "NO!" to these COXsuckin' liberal lady/BJB whores because they have made my dong too long and want to do it more! Although, it is hard to get pissed, after they drop down on their knees and use their mouths and wrists. Honestly, I do not care about their pain, when I go off and it punches their brains.
Sharon Peters

Lexington, KY

#11 Apr 24, 2013
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
2 inches?
If he measures it from his a-nus
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#12 Apr 24, 2013
Sharon Peters wrote:
<quoted text>If he measures it from his a-nus
That's one visual we can do without!
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#13 May 28, 2013
Sharon Peters wrote:
<quoted text>If he measures it from his a-nus
GAG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kettering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 28 min Fan of Leon The Man 20
Democrat demographics and time... 38 min Fan of Leon The Man 1
News CWA e-Newsletter: May 21, 2015 2 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
Where did constitutional conservative Republica... 2 hr Fan of Leon The Man 5
CARMEL INDIANA High school Homosexual rape tapes (Jul '10) 17 hr Smokersstink 6
Looking for Timothy Brinnon 23 hr key 1
Report Smoking Violations (May '10) Wed Smokersstink 21
More from around the web

Kettering People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE