They want to sue? Boofukinhoo!

They want to sue? Boofukinhoo!

Posted in the Kettering Forum

Leon Harrison

Fairborn, OH

#1 Jun 12, 2013
masterofconcrete pourers

Fairborn, OH

#2 Jun 13, 2013
When their son jumped from the car and committed suicide? Please!
Fan of Leon The Man

Montpelier, OH

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Oh, no, he go "SPLAT!", ending the bastard breeding, bottom feeding and motor voting career of another dead Dimuhcrat.
Citizen

Fairborn, OH

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Oh, no, he go "SPLAT!", ending the bastard breeding, bottom feeding and motor voting career of another dead Dimuhcrat.
when will it be your turn to learn?
The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>when will it be your turn to learn?
To start the first word of a sentence with a capital/upper-case letter, unlike these functionally-illiterate texter tweeter bedwetters?
Joe Bissett

Fairborn, OH

#6 Jun 16, 2013
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
<quoted text>
To start the first word of a sentence with a capital/upper-case letter, unlike these functionally-illiterate texter tweeter bedwetters?
Ok child molester!
The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Joe Bissett wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok child molester!
There is no such thing as an Ok child molester, that person being immoral and illegal and abnormal.
Joe Bissett

Fairborn, OH

#8 Jun 17, 2013
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as an Ok child molester, that person being immoral and illegal and abnormal.
We were referring to you, boofukinhoo!
Boo Radley

Farmington, CT

#9 Jun 27, 2013
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as an Ok child molester, that person being immoral and illegal and abnormal.
So you admit that your behavious is both immoral and illegal Mr. Leon "Pedophile" Harrison of West Carrollton, Ohio?
Dennis Gannon

Fairborn, OH

#10 Jun 30, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Oh, no, he go "SPLAT!", ending the bastard breeding, bottom feeding and motor voting career of another dead Dimuhcrat.
Too bad you don't and won't do the same!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kettering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakewoods Apartments, 980 Wilmington Ave, ( BED... (Oct '12) 14 hr DieBedBugsDie 13
Dr laub Sun Dog 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 18 Radio Flyer 3016 21,530
Dr who prescribe adipex Apr 12 Martha 1
Down2mycore Apr 10 Momma1991 25
Gem City Rollers? Apr 9 Anonymous 2
I hear there are no scooter clubs in Dayton. Apr 8 scooterrider 3

Kettering Jobs

Personal Finance

Kettering Mortgages