Ohio school's lunch recipe honored in anti-obesity contest | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 3 comments on the Mar 16, 2011, Columbus Dispatch story titled Ohio school's lunch recipe honored in anti-obesity contest | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

An Ohio school's "Chicken Alfredo With a Twist" is one of 15 semifinalists in a school lunch competition sponsored by first lady Michelle Obama's campaign to end childhood obesity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gally

Cleveland, OH

#21 Mar 16, 2011
char51 wrote:
first lets say, get the kids out of the house, to run and play. second, make food tast like it used to, and maybe people will fill satafided. no, tasted means people will keep eating. obama needs to keep her noises out of peoples lives.if she wonts people to eat better, then also we have to afford it. two all so is she going to close down the cookies, potato chips, candy, factors. and how many people will that put out of work. there also goes the cheese,also lets not forget about the meat. we will be grazzing like cows, and horses.
Who is going to be able to stay at home and supervise the children? With the economy the way it is and now that Kasich has assualted public employees, everyone over the age of 15 needs to go out and find a minimum wage job to put food on the table. Forget about any donuts, cupcakes or cookies. Lets just hope we have food to eat.
I think Mrs. Obama's anti-obesity crusade is great. At least someone cares about the health of our children.
Mrs ObamaRamaDingDon g

Fairborn, OH

#22 Mar 16, 2011
I got the answer for the rest of you.
Eat a healthy diet, lots of fiber and prune juice, that's what I give Barry and Lord knows he's full of it ....if you know what I mean and I think you do do.

Now I would like to take all snacks and non-diet food out of the schools and have them shipped to 1600 Pennsyvania Ave....along with more Bar B Qued Ribs.

Where is the friggin' desert tray.

Dis baby got back.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#23 Mar 16, 2011
Obama knows best
Chicken alfredo with twist
Lunch ladies rejoice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kettering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
News Former Channel 7 anchor hired by Channel 2 (Nov '12) Fri Leroy 17
Can we please have a vacation from masturbation? Thu Dork of Hazard 4
Melinda Napier Morrow Horne Thu we dont need your... 1
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! Wed Mr Harrison 1
local prostitute caught with senior meals on wh... Wed Its the Harp Lager 7
T&M Cleaning Service owners tony and melinda h... Apr 22 getoveryourself 2
More from around the web

Kettering People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]