The answer is "Yes".
old news

Dayton, OH

#3 Nov 28, 2012
both
MittRomney

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Incompetent, lying sheep; not sure if a ram or ewe.
Michael The Disciple

Somerset, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2012
She spoke as she was told. That her job. Who is her boss?
Orman Puller

Dayton, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Michael The Disciple wrote:
She spoke as she was told. That her job. Who is her boss?
The leaders of the Diversity mafia.
Tom Tom

Portland, OR

#8 Nov 29, 2012
I say both, and of course besmirched. Lying to the world to protect your homey is simply outrageous. Let me be clear, if Senators McCain and Graham want to smear the president's friend and colleague for being a sock puppet, well, that's just to flippin bad. Liar liar, pants on fire!!!!
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Sorry, I gotta pass on kissin' her fat black Democrat ass, at the risk of being a louse, even if Massa Obama, de nice fellow, gonna let dis purty pudgy porky high-yellow into de big White House on dat big plantation at de capital of our nation.
Jeb

Dayton, OH

#10 Nov 29, 2012
And:
Susan Rice’s Enrichment Program...Rice has investments in companies doing business with Iran

The Washigton Free Beacon.com The portfolio of embattled United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice includes investments of hundreds of thousands of dollars in several energy companies known for doing business with Iran, according to financial disclosure forms. Rice, a possible nominee to replace Secretary of State Hillary Clinton when she steps down, has come under criticism for promulgating erroneous information about the September 11, 2012, attacks in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans. Rice has the highest net worth of executive branch members, with a fortune estimated between $24 to $44 million, according to the Center for Responsive Politics
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#11 Nov 29, 2012
The internet Jeb is just as stupid as the Florida Jeb!

Hanging Chad's anyone?
The New Cool Warrior

Tipp City, OH

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Oh, gee, you mean that an incompetent affirmative-action liar can survive and thrive in D.C.?
The Old Cold Warrior

Lewisburg, OH

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Where can we see some sexy skin pictures of her, taken with she was younger if not blacker and dumber, when she was a cummer?
Jeb

Cleves, OH

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Maybe Obama's sweet mamma?
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Dec 1, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … Shes Incompetent
and a Liar both
Mitt Romney

Mount Vernon, OH

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Jeb wrote:
Maybe Obama's sweet mamma?
I don't think so.
Don

Cleves, OH

#18 Dec 2, 2012
PAPER: Hillary Prefers Kerry Over Rice as Replacement!
No way Hanoi John Kerry should be Sec of Defense; if so they should rename it Dept of Peace.
Mitt Romney

Mount Vernon, OH

#19 Dec 2, 2012
You won't recognize this country in 4 years. You Republicans should have voted for me instead staying home pouting about my religion.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#20 Dec 2, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
You won't recognize this country in 4 years. You Republicans should have voted for me instead staying home pouting about my religion.
I personaly know people who voted for Gary Johnson because of Romney's religion. Some of them are relatives.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#21 Dec 2, 2012
Hello all, I am SW and I am both!

That ip out of Dayton is Alex Sator

He has no job, no prospects of getting one, not with that 400 pounds to carry around

As for me, I am not much better. I like posting from the library

Wait, they are getting ready to close, short Sunday hours!

Tata!
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

West Milton, OH

#23 Dec 3, 2012
I can't pass on kissin' dat fat black ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kettering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 40 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,579
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr ALL ABOUT THE FRE... 31,218
Alecia Reece Comments 6 hr car007 1
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 14 hr Hero Officer Wilson 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr see the light 18,888
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... Sat Cat74 35
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) Sat bill 44
•••
Kettering Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kettering Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••