Was this bullying;schools ignoring problem?

Posted in the Kettering Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Dr G

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

How did the human race survive for centuries before our tolerant and compassionate liberal intelligentsia enlightened us about 'bullying' and everythng else they think brands them as superior?
First, the media is encouraging copycat crime wih the way they cover them. For the student who is having trouble at home, andhas reached the point where even the worst kind of negative attention is better than no attention at all, taking a gun to school is the quickest and easist way to get Mom's attention. Pulling the trigger makes a great revenge: "You'll be sorry when I'm gone".
Who gets the blame? Not just the kids at school, who may not have bullyied the kid at all, but every living conservative and the NRA, and all over what was likely a family matter.
Don

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Bullying is swept under the rug by most school officials.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Don wrote:
Bullying is swept under the rug by most school officials.
Goodness, I don't see that at all. I see an all out assault on any behavior that could be considered bullying. Kids are not learning how to handle such people as children. How will they handle the college bully or the union thug if they do not learn in grade school?
The destruction of the normal male continues.
Sky King

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Teachers are supposed to teach children who are able and willing to learn some things instead of dumb things, e.g., diversity drivel, multicultural mush, flower-child philosophy, social engineering, historical revision, and PC indoctrination that has taken the place of education. They are not supposed to be government-loving bullshitters and babysitters or substitute parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kettering Discussions

Search the Kettering Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Old Guy 28,987
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr bee 6335 18,566
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 14 hr Private 36
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 21 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,094
This is why I am an Ann Fan! Sun Sky King 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) Sun PLOPAGANDA FEAR MONGERING 195
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kettering Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••