Jeb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Politicians in Washington see our investment accounts not as the expressions of well-planned, disciplined decisions but as untapped reservoirs of wealth they can drain to fix the problems that they caused.

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1128...
Pa guy

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Jeb don't have any damn common sense
The Duke of Hazard

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

By the way, most broke folk don't give a shit about 401k, especially those hicks who were tricked by the slick, doing great on paper until 2008, when they got sick. Envy and jealousy of the rich enabled government to impliment the income tax, back in 1913, if you can believe or conceive what I mean, a progressive dream that made them cream. To refuse to donate is now equated with hate or class; just ask a dumbass. Yeah, now baby boomers bitch and holler, because they thought and were led to believe that they could and woulc keep most of those tax-defered dollars, minus that twenty percent or so, tricked by the media 'hos. So, since you did the right things and worked and saved and behaved, you have not earned or deserve much because you are greedy and out of touch. Bums getting more public benefits and income, that they prayed for but that you paid for.
The Old Cold Warrior

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Oh, great, after losing my $6,000, back in 2008, some sweet-talking skank, from Fifth Turd Bank, wanted me to visit to get a better interest rate! She did not give me a hint that said interest would be better than one percent, which does not impress or tempt me, the current inflation rate being at least three. Despite the jive, it is really closer to five.
Jes

Cleves, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

So you got screwed?
The New Cool Warrior

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Jes wrote:
So you got screwed?
No reason to be pissed, because YOU take the risks, and cannot legally blame your "partners" or be pests because they are the ones who invest, those folks who you trusted so much, with their computers and papers, these professionals you see, with or without degrees. They are working for themselves or their institutions or employers, getting commissions and selling shit, and they get offended and hurt when you get upset and quit. If you have anything left, they will call and contact you and lie and try to continue the legal theft. To be fair and share, I tell them that I now only take financial advice from millionaires. So, millions of us are now quitters, no longer impressed by brilliant Buckeye bullshitters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kettering Discussions

Search the Kettering Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 28,463
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,004
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 5 hr julian 39
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
The White House has its eye on Dayton 14 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Why can't we post photos any more? Thu The Hack Checker 1
17-year-old boy indicted for knock-out game Wed The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kettering Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••