Palin says Obama regrets bypassing Cl...

Palin says Obama regrets bypassing Clinton

There are 43 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 13, 2008, titled Palin says Obama regrets bypassing Clinton. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said Friday she thinks Barack Obama regrets not making Hillary Rodham Clinton his running mate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HILLARY Clinton in 2012

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 13, 2008
Don't vote for HUSSEIN, he has not been vetted.
Google Searches HUSSEIN

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 13, 2008
Recent Google Searches by obama:
Teleprompter techniques.
William Ayers
debate tips
Rezko verdict
Biden hair transplant
Hillary in 2012
Michelle obama Princeton Thesis
Chicago murder statistics, 2008
Putin Doctrine
Code Pink application online
Rev. Wright weekly HATE sermon pod-cast
palin pundit

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Sep 13, 2008
HILLARY Clinton in 2012 wrote:
go back to your cave in texas...
Cindy

Germany

#4 Sep 13, 2008
How do you know when a republican is lying?

His/her lips are moving or he/she is posting something online.
HUSSEIN Hollow-Suit

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 13, 2008
Results of Obama's Psychiatric Exam

Diagnosis: Narcissistic Personality Disorder

SYMPTOMS:

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.
life long county resident

AOL

#6 Sep 13, 2008
Cindy wrote:
How do you know when a republican is lying?
His/her lips are moving or he/she is posting something online.
how do you tell when a Demo is lying??

there mouth is open
life long county resident

AOL

#7 Sep 13, 2008
well,breakfast time here

think I will make some Obama Waffles
HUSSEIN Obama

El Paso, TX

#8 Sep 13, 2008
FACT: Barack Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.1

FACT: Barack Obama wants to re-impose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban.2

FACT: Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.3

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.2

FACT: Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.4

FACT: Barack Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people who use firearms in self-defense.5

FACT: Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.6

FACT: Barack Obama refused to sign a friend-of-the-court Brief in support of individual Second Amendment rights in the Heller case.

FACT: Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.7

FACT: Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research”.8

FACT: Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.9

FACT: Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.10

FACT: Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.11

FACT: Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.12

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.13

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory waiting periods.2

FACT: Barack Obama supports repeal of the Tiahrt Amendment, which prohibits information on gun traces collected by the BATFE from being used in reckless lawsuits against firearm dealers and manufacturers.14

FACT: Barack Obama supports one-gun-a-month sales restrictions.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on inexpensive handguns.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory firearm training requirements for all gun owners and a ban on gun ownership for persons under the age of 21.9
the eye

United States

#9 Sep 13, 2008
HUSSEIN Obama wrote:
FACT: Barack Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.1
FACT: Barack Obama wants to re-impose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban.2
FACT: Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.3
FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.2
FACT: Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.4
FACT: Barack Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people who use firearms in self-defense.5
FACT: Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.6
FACT: Barack Obama refused to sign a friend-of-the-court Brief in support of individual Second Amendment rights in the Heller case.
FACT: Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.7
FACT: Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research”.8
FACT: Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.9
FACT: Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.10
FACT: Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.11
FACT: Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.12
FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.13
FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory waiting periods.2
FACT: Barack Obama supports repeal of the Tiahrt Amendment, which prohibits information on gun traces collected by the BATFE from being used in reckless lawsuits against firearm dealers and manufacturers.14
FACT: Barack Obama supports one-gun-a-month sales restrictions.9
FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on inexpensive handguns.9
FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.9
FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory firearm training requirements for all gun owners and a ban on gun ownership for persons under the age of 21.9
Thanks, he gets my vote.

Next irrelevant argument please.
oldsurfa

Kailua, HI

#10 Sep 13, 2008
People shouldn't put lipstick on a pig. It a waste of lipstick and it annoys the pig.

Since: Sep 08

Westfield, NJ

#11 Sep 13, 2008
Bitter?? I voted for Senator Clinton. I wish she were the candidate. But I will not allow myself to be consumed by bitterness and jealousy. Too bad there are so many like you who will put your own feelings before your country and allow this to cost your party the election. Very sad.
Jack

Killeen, TX

#12 Sep 13, 2008
Palin says Obama regrets bypassing Clinton
Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said Friday she thinks Barack Obama regrets not making Hillary Rodham Clinton his running mate.

“Make no mistake about this, Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Lets get that straight,”

“She’s easily qualified to be vice president … and quite frankly, might have been a better pick than me."

Looks like Biden agrees...

The Dems choices freely admit that the presidency isnt a good place to get OJT, that NObama has no business being president and that NObama made the wrong choice for VEEP.

Yet theres still a select group of tards that will vote for em. These would be the people that are seated on a jury when the crook says, "Yeah, I kiiled the broad" but find him innocent of all charges.

beautiful. i dont ever recall a time when someone running for the highest office of the land admits they arent up to the task.
Proof of Texan idiocy

San Francisco, CA

#13 Sep 13, 2008
...see above posts.

Hey Tex, you already screwed our country up enough with your idiot sons the Bush boyz. Give it a rest already; you've done enough damage.
the eye

United States

#14 Sep 13, 2008
Jack wrote:
i dont ever recall a time when someone running for the highest office of the land admits they arent up to the task.
When did Obama EVER say that? Link to your non-partisan source please?

Since: Sep 08

Westfield, NJ

#15 Sep 13, 2008
Google Searches HUSSEIN wrote:
Recent Google Searches by obama:
Recent Google searches by McCain:

Oh wait, McCain can't even turn on the computer. If he did maybe he learn that
~Iraq and Pakistan do not share a border.
"Czechoslovakia" was divided into the Czech Republic & Slovakia back in 1993. McCain made this same error during the 2000 campaign, even Bush knew this one!!

Most importantly McCain may look up anger management. He is well known on the hill for his outbursts.
"John McCain's temper is well documented. He's called opponents and colleagues "shitheads," "assholes" and in at least one case "a fucking jerk."
Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, also let me in on another incident involving McCain's intemperateness. In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain's face reddened, and he responded, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you c*nt." McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days."

Very Presidential indeed...

http://www.bi30.org/wordpress/flipflopper.htm
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/McCain_temper_b...
brooke

Mountain View, CA

#16 Sep 13, 2008
kmj531 wrote:
<quoted text>
Recent Google searches by McCain:
Oh wait, McCain can't even turn on the computer. If he did maybe he learn that
~Iraq and Pakistan do not share a border.
"Czechoslovakia" was divided into the Czech Republic & Slovakia back in 1993. McCain made this same error during the 2000 campaign, even Bush knew this one!!
Most importantly McCain may look up anger management. He is well known on the hill for his outbursts.
"John McCain's temper is well documented. He's called opponents and colleagues "shitheads," " **** " and in at least one case "a **** jerk."
Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, also let me in on another incident involving McCain's intemperateness. In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain's face reddened, and he responded, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you ****." McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days."
Very Presidential indeed...
http://www.bi30.org/wordpress/flipflopper.htm
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/McCain_temper_b...
Same tired old arguments. Obama recently said there were 57 states. Get over it.
HUSSEIN Empty - Suit

El Paso, TX

#19 Sep 13, 2008
Putin Doctrine:

Putin is going to take HUSSEIN to school
Jack

Killeen, TX

#20 Sep 13, 2008
the eye wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Obama EVER say that? Link to your non-partisan source please?
His VEEP choice said it. Still need a source? Look it up.
Alaska Resident

Chicago, IL

#21 Sep 13, 2008
Matt Damon says what is on the mind of most Americans.

Besides, anybody who abuses their position of power to try to
have fired a former brother in-law and fires a Commissioner
simply because of personal vendettas and not on the basis of job
merits is unethical, untrustoworthy and unfit to be a heart-beat
from the highest office in the Land.
the eye

United States

#22 Sep 13, 2008
no...here's what YOU said:

"i dont ever recall a time when someone running for the highest office of the land admits they arent up to the task."

I asked: "When did Obama EVER say that? Link to your non-partisan source please?"

VEEP choice is not the "highest office in the land"...mistake on your part or did I misread it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ketchikan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cruise west has drug lord martrix writter cut h... Dec '17 dodgers sellar 1
2001 september 11th cut samson hair cut wr lord... Dec '17 dodgers sellar 3
september 11th 2001 samson give me the strenth ... Dec '17 dodgers sellar 2
News Geoduck prices boost divers' bottom lines (Dec '09) Dec '17 dodgers sellar 2
News Bayview Cemetery holds memories, history and st... Nov '17 Linda Lacaze 1
News Ketchikan port planning for larger ships, more ... Nov '17 Yeppers 2
News Portland firm to turn ferry Taku into floating ... Sep '17 Linda 2

Ketchikan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ketchikan Mortgages