Cruise Deals From The Cruise Guy - Tr...

Cruise Deals From The Cruise Guy - Travel Getaways News Story -...

There are 1 comment on the NBC 6 South Florida story from Sep 13, 2008, titled Cruise Deals From The Cruise Guy - Travel Getaways News Story -.... In it, NBC 6 South Florida reports that:

For more information call 1-800-700-3405 or visit www.cruiseguy.com MSC Cruises' 'brand new' MSC Poesia 7-Night Mediterranean from Venice to Bari, Katakolon , Izmir, Istanbul and Dubrovnik Prices were from ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 6 South Florida.

GMJ

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2008
I called to book a last minute cruise and spoke with Vivian who informed me she was out of town at a conference and would not be back before Friday (it is Monday am). I asked if there was someone elsee who could help me and she said no and hung up. That is what I call customer service!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ketchikan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $35 airfare and a cheap Alaska cruise: the week... Apr '16 Ann Marie 1
Good Doctor (Nov '15) Apr '16 zeke the pinhead 2
Looking for a nice , Busty Pinhead woman, Kleutsch Apr '16 zeke the pinhead 1
News Mat-Su gets good news in effort to offload ferr... Mar '16 ann 1
News Screen grab from NOAA, taken 4:30 p.m. on Oct. ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 raggsncody 1
Halibut fishing (Jul '15) Jul '15 Tom 1
Debate: Marijuana - Ketchikan, AK (Aug '10) Jul '15 Fred Tolleson 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ketchikan Mortgages