Since: Nov 11

Ketchikan, AK

#1 Nov 15, 2011
Just an observation upon my part... why do a lot of the drivers in Ketchikan not utilize the blinkers that are installed from the factory on their vehicles?... they’re there for a reason.

If used properly, it makes those of us who are driving behind you have a much more pleasant driving experience, along with enhancing the efficiency of the traffic that follows you.

I ask of my fellow citizenry within KTN to use common sense and use your blinkers as not only does it show your intent as to which direction you want to go, but it gives those of us following you foresight as to your intentions.

Since: Nov 11

Ketchikan, AK

#2 Nov 21, 2011
While driving this evening (11/20/11) to various stores in the KTN area, you'd think that people would use their blinkers on, especially considering that we've received a good bit of snow recently, but no.

Although drivers were generally courteous, blinkers were non existence from a lot of my fellow drivers on the road considering the road conditions... Please use common sense and use those blinkers as it helps those of us who are following you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ketchikan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Ketchikan, AK (Aug '10) Mar 6 bill 34
Horrible Hurd Feb 27 Bogwon 1
News Vessel haulout system something 'like Egyptians... Feb '15 jax23willis 1
O'Reilly Auto Parts Jan '15 Just curious 1
Daniel S Sullivan… LIES, LIES and MORE LIES…wan... Oct '14 Worried voter 1
News Council to consider anti-pot resolution (Sep '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 1
News Parnell signs SB99 to allow POW mine loans (Jun '14) Jun '14 Heather Herndon 1
Ketchikan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ketchikan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]