EARMARKS: Gov. Palin is trying to hav...

EARMARKS: Gov. Palin is trying to have it both ways

There are 3 comments on the InYork story from Sep 22, 2008, titled EARMARKS: Gov. Palin is trying to have it both ways. In it, InYork reports that:

EARMARKS Palin trying to have it both ways In a letter to the editor published in the York Dispatch on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

No Zebra for Me

Pottstown, PA

#1 Sep 22, 2008
No Zerba, oBOMBo is a Zebra, changing from white to black and vice versa, depending on his audience. For the sake of votes anyway he can get them.
Gangofone

Lansdale, PA

#2 Sep 22, 2008
Then why don't you stick to just one name, Idiot!

c3daddyo

“I am right.”

Since: Feb 08

Pearl. MS

#3 Sep 23, 2008
Zebra,

You are being played by the media. You hear what you want to hear. You read between the lines.

We all know that Obama is the devil. It will be 4 years of tax increases to get back to where we need to be. We (the common mid-classed) will be the ones paying. Not the rich. You are supporting someone that has already said that they "Must raise taxes" in order to reestablish the country. With McCain, we know that he will keep going the way it has been going. We will be OK. It is just a hiccup!

And if Obama is elected and no results are fast, then everyone will be running around complaining that he isn't doing his job. Even though we all know that it will take him at least 4 years to undo what Bush has done. It will be worse before it is better. Not to mention, that the blacks and latins will be living better then the whites. Obama is for special interest, the interest of the people who is line his pockets.

Your take on Palin is pure propoganda and you need to quit watching TV and do something constructive. Listening is different from hearing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ketchikan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Southeast Alaska town, roaming grizzlies, no... Jul 4 Ben 1
News $35 airfare and a cheap Alaska cruise: the week... Apr '16 Ann Marie 1
Good Doctor (Nov '15) Apr '16 zeke the pinhead 2
Looking for a nice , Busty Pinhead woman, Kleutsch Apr '16 zeke the pinhead 1
News Mat-Su gets good news in effort to offload ferr... Mar '16 ann 1
News Screen grab from NOAA, taken 4:30 p.m. on Oct. ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 raggsncody 1
Halibut fishing (Jul '15) Jul '15 Tom 1

Ketchikan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ketchikan Mortgages