Alaska town opens 'road to nowhere'

Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

Alaska may not have a Bridge to Nowhere, but it now has a Road to Nowhere. The state this week completed a $25 million gravel road that was intended to lead up to the bridge linking the city of Ketchikan to its ...
Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jack

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2008

patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I don't think so. By the way, McCain has yet to release his medical records.
he and NObama are going to have a joint release as soon as NObama can find them pesky college transcripts..
rita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2008

Brooke wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's McCain/Palin, and guess what: I don't have blind faith. I don't like everything they stand for, but I'm much more comfortable with the ticket than I could ever be with Obama/Biden.
I do find this accusation hilarious from someone who makes it a daily ritual to find any negative article on Sarah Palin and start a thread. Me thinks you're a wee bit obsessed. Jealous?
There are 5 reasons and ONLY 5 reasons for voting mccain/palin
1)you are among the wealthiest 2% of the country
and want to keep up your robber baron practices.
2) you are so stupid you can't do your own fact checking on m/p lying statments.
3) you are a christian jihadist that wants to hasten the "end times" and cnsider a piece of tissue in a woman's body more important thatn the woman and it is your business to make decisions about that tissue.
4) you hate this country so much, you will do anything to destroy it.
5) you are a bigot, searching for any reason to vote other than Obama.
rita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2008

Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another know nothing liberal sticking his 2 cents worth in, and wrong as usual. On a clear day you can see it, it's not that far away moron.
and by seeing russia, you are saying you know everything about it. next time my car has problems, can you look at it (no touching allowed) and tell me what is wrong?
Brooke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2008

rita wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 5 reasons and ONLY 5 reasons for voting mccain/palin
1)you are among the wealthiest 2% of the country
and want to keep up your robber baron practices.
2) you are so stupid you can't do your own fact checking on m/p lying statments.
3) you are a christian jihadist that wants to hasten the "end times" and cnsider a piece of tissue in a woman's body more important thatn the woman and it is your business to make decisions about that tissue.
4) you hate this country so much, you will do anything to destroy it.
5) you are a bigot, searching for any reason to vote other than Obama.
This is the condensed version:

Those voting for McCain are really dumb, very rich Christians who believe in holy wars, like women's tissue and are America-hating bigots.

You need to go on Letterman!
Brooke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2008

rita wrote:
<quoted text>
and by seeing russia, you are saying you know everything about it. next time my car has problems, can you look at it (no touching allowed) and tell me what is wrong?
And next time I need to know who the best candidate for Dem. VP is I'll just talk to Joe Biden!

Geez, at least your last post was original.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ketchikan Discussions

Search the Ketchikan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Ketchikan, AK (Aug '10) Jul 9 kim griffith 31
Parnell signs SB99 to allow POW mine loans Jun '14 Heather Herndon 1
Council rejects proposed smoking ballot proposi... May '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 2
Bokan Part 1: UCore eyes mine on Prince of Wales (Sep '11) May '14 Heath Herndon BSc MBA Bro 2
brother (Nov '13) Apr '14 sweet1alaska 3
Looking for information Feb '14 Donna 1
Power outage (Oct '13) Oct '13 Bailey 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ketchikan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••