198th DA Race Scott Monroe and Brad M...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Their own little world

Kerrville, TX

#181 May 17, 2012
Title..."Put you panties on and CROSS your damn legs!!"
The Bock(or McCullouch for better name recognition) Campaign has decided to attack people personally instead of running a civil campaign. They have all of the sudden received another boost of little man's complex and decided to fight instead of run on the real issues at hand. Could this be because they have lost the debate on the issues? Is their campaign falling apart because of pretty boy Brad? I, and a lot of others, think so.
Fred Flint

San Antonio, TX

#184 May 21, 2012
My primary concern about Brad being linked to so many women is vulnerability to blackmail. What if pictures wind up in the hands of drug cartels?
Bama McCall

San Antonio, TX

#185 May 21, 2012
Who is the biggest Christian, Brad or Scott?
pitootie

Kerrville, TX

#186 May 22, 2012
Bama McCall wrote:
Who is the biggest Christian, Brad or Scott?
I would bet Scott outweighs Brad by 12-15 lbs., even with Brad's greater height.
Bama McCall

San Antonio, TX

#188 May 26, 2012
If Brad did what many say he did does does this make him a sex offender? Should he be wearing a GPS ankle strap? Is he a threat to the community?
ComeOnNow

Kerrville, TX

#190 May 31, 2012
I guess we all know the outcome now. Congrats SCOTT MONROE.
Truth Sayer

Waco, TX

#191 Jun 18, 2012
"Sitting Here Watching"]You know, slickEdickE, might have something there. I heard Doyle Weaver is a a dirty-old-man. You know, maybe, slickEdickE, you can catch him in the act. He seems to be a creature of habits. I understand he goes to lunch at the same time every day. From what I have heard, he has a little “rendezvous” with this woman at lunch. From what I have heard, this happens every day and has been going on for years. Maybe, slickEdickE, you should go to his law office at 843 Sidney Baker Street, Suite 101, and see if you can catch him. Now, slickEdickE, park in hidden place (maybe The Donut Palace next door) so you cannot be seen. From what I have heard, he drives a blue Toyota pickup truck. Let us know, slickEdickE, what you find out. We can hardly wait to hear back from you.

Maybe someone should hire "The Invisible Man" to follow and harass this guy just like he did for the candidate that hired him during his campaign. Someone should really get to the bottom of this, don't you think?
ComeonNow

Waco, TX

#192 Jul 18, 2012
Watching wrote:
Would you all go back to work, go look for a job or just sit in your barkalounger and eat Cheetos and shut up. Every one of you PLEASE. You have nothing good to say about anyone and this is enough.
We will all be watching on August 21, 2012. Super Tuesday. There's a payday someday. Looks like your household is going to lose its second income..........
SheWhoKnows

Kerrville, TX

#193 Oct 10, 2012
ComeonNow wrote:
<quoted text>
We will all be watching on August 21, 2012. Super Tuesday. There's a payday someday. Looks like your household is going to lose its second income..........
Lou Ann Chamberlain's sentencing is tomorrow for MISAPP FIDUCIARY/FINANCE PROPERTY >=$20K<$100K. See all the info here: http://courts.co.kerr.tx.us
Truthwillhavethe lastword

Kerrville, TX

#194 Nov 6, 2012
TruthSayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Find your answers in the Kerrville Daily Times today. The allegations of Brad's infedility are NOT true.
Please tell us all how you had this inside info, dv.
ComeonNow

Kerrville, TX

#195 Nov 7, 2012
SheWhoKnows wrote:
<quoted text>
Lou Ann Chamberlain's sentencing is tomorrow for MISAPP FIDUCIARY/FINANCE PROPERTY >=$20K<$100K. See all the info here: http://courts.co.kerr.tx.us
Lou Ann Chamberlain -The only way to clear your name & this fiasco is to be honest. Do you really think making yourself look like an immature little lying girl is the way to go? Grow up, stand up for yourself, what's right and don't be intimidated by titles. Be honest, and though the situation may not go away, you will still have some integrity. I think that;s some darn good advice!
Rosemary smith

Ingram, TX

#196 Nov 17, 2012
SheWhoKnows wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been delayed again .is scheduled for Nov 20th at 1 pm.
Bock Head

Greer, SC

#197 Oct 1, 2014
ComeonNow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lou Ann Chamberlain -The only way to clear your name & this fiasco is to be honest. Do you really think making yourself look like an immature little lying girl is the way to go? Grow up, stand up for yourself, what's right and don't be intimidated by titles. Be honest, and though the situation may not go away, you will still have some integrity. I think that;s some darn good advice!
Curious--What ever became of this case? Was Lou Ann Chamberlain the only one involved?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kerrville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jen wilke (Dec '16) Sep 15 Zwnationrules 2
Jen phonepaseuth Sep 15 Pimpnhoesallday 1
Tivy vs Del Rio game Sep 9 Parent 1
A rentar House in comfort? (May '15) Sep 7 Why not 3
police and task force of KERRVILLE, TEXAS (Aug '06) Sep 3 Arthur hernandez 180
Mamacitas restaurant Aug 23 mrjohnbates 2
Power Outages Across Kerrville Aug 23 mrjohnbates 1

Kerrville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance