What Now For Brad McCllough?

What Now For Brad McCllough?

Posted in the Kerrville Forum

Black Jesus

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 30, 2012
My advice to Brad would be to move to an urban area and start over. I think Dallas would suit him well. The culture there will still embrace a professionl that wants to bombard clients with his beliefs on religon and family, altough this act is wearing thin all over Amrerica. Kerrville is a hard place to manke a living for anyone, except a government employee.
Bama McCall

San Antonio, TX

#2 May 31, 2012
I agree Jesus....Brad's game was developed and perfected in the deep south. Times are changing fast, and at 38, Brad may find he is being left behind.

I don't think he will ever overcome the stigma of being a fornicator in Kerrville, whether true or not.

I think he should cut his losses and head on down the road.
My Lil Margie

Kerrville, TX

#3 Jun 3, 2012
Might could get a job as a car salesman.

I bet he'd make a real good car salesman.

Or vacum cleaners, maybe.

Yeah. That's it.

Vacum cleaners.
Jewish Jesus

Kerrville, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2012
Maybe RV sales with the Bock clan
Jewish Jesus

Kerrville, TX

#5 Jun 5, 2012
OR with Rickie Boy "I'm a wanna be prosecutor" Ellison
IDK

Ingram, TX

#6 Jun 6, 2012
Black Jesus wrote:
My advice to Brad would be to move to an urban area and start over. I think Dallas would suit him well. The culture there will still embrace a professionl that wants to bombard clients with his beliefs on religon and family, altough this act is wearing thin all over Amrerica. Kerrville is a hard place to manke a living for anyone, except a government employee.
Hey Scott P. you're back. It looks like you are in the Helotes area. Did you move there or are you just visiting from Houston?
Bama McCall

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Just type in Black Jesus by Name and you can do it to!!
ComeonNow

Waco, TX

#8 Jul 11, 2012
His house is for sale and we heard her left town?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kerrville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 min Observer 1,043
Homes for rent Sun Resident 1
Marissa Miranda set up jorge Jan 13 Jenn 3
Kerr County Crooked Law Enforcement (Mar '07) Jan 13 I_do_56 42
METHAMPHETAMINE Will the punishment fit the cri... (May '16) Jan 2 unconcerned citizen 17
Just moved here and looking to hang out (Jan '16) Dec 28 PCLivod1975 8
Nurse Dec 19 sincere citizen 1

Kerrville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kerrville Mortgages