County's largest animal cruelty seizure adjudicated following no contest plea

Oct 8, 2009 Full story: The Bandera County Courier 55

Although originally charged with 40 counts of animal cruelty, Nancy E. Thomason, former resident of Bandera County, recently pled no contest to a single count of animal cruelty.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Watchdog

Converse, TX

#1 Oct 21, 2009
CCPAL is in cahoots with Nancy Thomason, remember her in the news this year? Nancy's Sanctuary Station at 414 Skyline Drive in Wharton’s Dock was raided last spring and she was charged with 40 counts of animal cruelty. Nancy is working for the San Antonio veterinarians that spays and neuters CCPALS animals for adoption and is herself intimately involved with the CCPALS organization. Marlene Heavner and friends even allow her to foster the animals, trusted to the care of CCPALS, alone at her home.
SHADOW

Fredericksburg, TX

#2 Oct 31, 2009
Watchdog wrote:
CCPAL is in cahoots with Nancy Thomason, remember her in the news this year? Nancy's Sanctuary Station at 414 Skyline Drive in Wharton’s Dock was raided last spring and she was charged with 40 counts of animal cruelty. Nancy is working for the San Antonio veterinarians that spays and neuters CCPALS animals for adoption and is herself intimately involved with the CCPALS organization. Marlene Heavner and friends even allow her to foster the animals, trusted to the care of CCPALS, alone at her home.
Now that is nothing but a lie and you know it. Nancy's Sanctuary Station most recently was helping the Bandera County Animal control "get rid" of dogs from the County facility.
County Animal control made statements about another woman with Sanctuary Station being of so much help to Bandera County helping to get dogs adopted.
Read the local papers more and you would know more. The county care little where thos dogs go as long as they go.
Now they are wholesale killing dogs because they seriously misjudged what was involved in taking over animal control and the innocent animals pay for it with their lives.
Should have left it to professionals like CCPAL. The lady in the County Attorney's office in charge of animal control draws a paycheck approx. two times what the County paid CCPAL and CCPAL actually took care of the animals.
Shame on Bandera County for alowing this to happen.
SHADOW

Fredericksburg, TX

#3 Oct 31, 2009
To show you are talking through your hat watchdog,
Article from Nov. 2008 after Bandera County took over animal control.
Gaertner, Bandera Animal Control Liaison, "gives credit for the successful endeavor to two people familiar in animal rescue circles". "We couldn't have done it without the help of Joanna Benedict of Sanctuary Station", and another group.
"They've been a Godsend".
So you see Bandera County is in "cahoots" with Nancy not CCPAL.
Slander is punishable in Texas you know.
SHADOW

Fredericksburg, TX

#4 Oct 31, 2009
Of course the County Attorney didn't adress this connection because he didn't know it, (doesn't read local papers) or it involved a county employee in the County Attorney's own office.
SHADOW

Fredericksburg, TX

#5 Nov 6, 2009
What is wrong watchdog, got no more lies to tell.
Boy it is hell when you just get started and someone who knows the truth slaps you huh.
Liars like you start more crap and they never get caught causing all these lies to circulate about good people and organizations.
Shame on you LIAR
substitute

Ingram, TX

#6 Mar 25, 2010
What exactly is going on here? Obviously there has to be some connection between this woman and the animal control department of Bandera county. All these counts reduced to one, and it being reduced to a class a misdemeaner. My husband was charged with a felony in Kerr county for working dogs on wild hogs. So you can't tell me something isn't going on here.
WTF

Center Point, TX

#7 Mar 25, 2010
LETS SEE, FELONY V/S MISDEMAEANER---BIG DIFFERENCE
George

Lithonia, GA

#8 Mar 25, 2010
substitute wrote:
What exactly is going on here? Obviously there has to be some connection between this woman and the animal control department of Bandera county. All these counts reduced to one, and it being reduced to a class a misdemeaner. My husband was charged with a felony in Kerr county for working dogs on wild hogs. So you can't tell me something isn't going on here.
Glad he was charged
Watchdog is correct

United States

#9 Aug 23, 2010
Nancy Thomason + Rigsby Veterinary Clinic + CCPAL....she has been the surgery tech there for as long probably as CCPAL has been using the Rigsby Clinic for services...Shadow or anyone else can confirm or debunk Watchdog's comments with a phone call to the clinic on Rigsby Rd....and she is collecting dogs again. The vets might not know her history but CCPAL should. I think Shadow doth protest too much!
ladywolf

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 25, 2010
i dont care who is right or who is wrong. but this woman should pay for what happens to these poor animals if she was doing her so called job these animals wouldnt have been tooken away. by the way what happened to these animals?were they adopted or put down?40 of them?hi shadow
Shadowing Shadow

Converse, TX

#11 Aug 25, 2010
I think most were able to be rehomed....I am more concerned about the fact that she is collecting again in San Antonio if indeed she is. Disgusting!
meateaters

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2010
finding the cure for cancer is more important.
anne

Azle, TX

#13 Aug 30, 2010
Watchdog is correct wrote:
Nancy Thomason + Rigsby Veterinary Clinic + CCPAL....she has been the surgery tech there for as long probably as CCPAL has been using the Rigsby Clinic for services...Shadow or anyone else can confirm or debunk Watchdog's comments with a phone call to the clinic on Rigsby Rd....and she is collecting dogs again. The vets might not know her history but CCPAL should. I think Shadow doth protest too much!
thank You for clearing this up >Shadow is a jack*ss who shows up on most topix involving the Hill Country. A few weeks ago he was he was inquiring about having gay sex in Boerne on the Twin Adult Theater topic in Von Ormy. Even if he was joking it just proves he trolls the these sites to leave stupid or false info. This is the same man who continues to defend child murderer Steve Veselka. If Shadow posts something it is best to dispute it or not believe it.
anne

Azle, TX

#14 Aug 30, 2010
SHADOW wrote:
What is wrong watchdog, got no more lies to tell.
Boy it is hell when you just get started and someone who knows the truth slaps you huh.
Liars like you start more crap and they never get caught causing all these lies to circulate about good people and organizations.
Shame on you LIAR
I am pretty sure after your gay sex search in Boerne (Twin Adult Theater Tpic ring a bell )nobody takes a word you say seriously. Go troll another site.
anne

Azle, TX

#15 Aug 30, 2010
"Where would I go if this place closes? It's my favorite place to "meat" other men in the theaters. I just love to drop to my knees on command, work my tongue on all the chorizos hanging. Just stand at back wall for action. Make me your manhole bit*h! "

this was a post made by our friend Shadow in a Von Army Topix post about Twin Theater
Watchdog

Converse, TX

#16 Aug 30, 2010
Shadow is pretty busy it seems...could be N. T. herself or one of her friends that were so quick to defend her when this story was new.... the "friends" that saw her and her adoption records but not the disgusting living conditions of her charges at Sanctuary Station ( aka Pet Hell)
Watchdog

Converse, TX

#17 Aug 30, 2010
meateaters wrote:
finding the cure for cancer is more important.
Looks to me like Shadow has changed name to meateaters....and the name has nothing to do with caring for carnivorous canines....
Thanks for the tip Anne! I will start checking where else these Nancy supporters post. Shadow's credibility is shot...hehe
Watchdog

Converse, TX

#18 Aug 30, 2010
SHADOW wrote:
To show you are talking through your hat watchdog,
Article from Nov. 2008 after Bandera County took over animal control.
Gaertner, Bandera Animal Control Liaison, "gives credit for the successful endeavor to two people familiar in animal rescue circles". "We couldn't have done it without the help of Joanna Benedict of Sanctuary Station", and another group.
"They've been a Godsend".
So you see Bandera County is in "cahoots" with Nancy not CCPAL.
Slander is punishable in Texas you know.
Changed your name to meateaters didn't you Shadow?
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#19 Aug 31, 2010
anne wrote:
<quoted text> thank You for clearing this up >Shadow is a jack*ss who shows up on most topix involving the Hill Country. A few weeks ago he was he was inquiring about having gay sex in Boerne on the Twin Adult Theater topic in Von Ormy. Even if he was joking it just proves he trolls the these sites to leave stupid or false info. This is the same man who continues to defend child murderer Steve Veselka. If Shadow posts something it is best to dispute it or not believe it.
You are as stupid as you are uninformed.
Go look at shadows isp that is talking about gay sex.
It is a troll much like you there anne.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#20 Aug 31, 2010
anne wrote:
"Where would I go if this place closes? It's my favorite place to "meat" other men in the theaters. I just love to drop to my knees on command, work my tongue on all the chorizos hanging. Just stand at back wall for action. Make me your manhole bit*h! "
this was a post made by our friend Shadow in a Von Army Topix post about Twin Theater
Slander and liabel are chargeable offences you know.
Keep up these vicious posts and you will find out.
If you would simply look at the posters isp you should be able to tell it is not me.
Now please stop the posts before you force me to take action.
A judge recently found that TOPIX had to release the adress of a troll who was doing this exact thing and they are being sued.
They do know who you are and the recent court case would indicate if I asked in a suit they would be compelled to give up your ingormation.
Please look at the ISP and stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kerrville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for donna allen , kerrville tx (Sep '12) Feb 18 donna 11
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Drugs Feb 9 Rheingold Ranger 1
Apartments in Fredericksburg Feb 7 McDaniel 1
Bars in or around Fredericksburg Feb 6 McDaniel 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
What are the Best & Worst Bars in Kerrville? (Nov '09) Jan 31 Houston folks 25
Kerrville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kerrville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:06PM
Report that Dez Bryant could be franchised makes most sense right now
Yahoo! Sports 1:06 PM
Dallas Cowboys' Dez Bryant linked to incident at Walmart parking lot
Bleacher Report 1:08 PM
Cole Beasley Contract: Latest News and Rumors on Negotiations with Cowboys
Yahoo! Sports 1:13 PM
Sources: Cowboys, WR Cole Beasley close on deal
Bleacher Report 6:15 AM
Texans' Best Options to Replace Andre Johnson