First Prev
of 2
Next Last
beau560

Columbus, TX

#21 Apr 27, 2012
No difference. In the end you will be followed when you leave by the over abundant police. It is all about revenue. If your vehicle is at a saloon more than an hour or so, you will be targeted. Cops must justify their existence, and the "Defense Lawyers" - well, no crime, no clients!
beau560

Columbus, TX

#22 Apr 27, 2012
With the exception of one or two, I recommend an out-of-town lawyer for anything. But this about bars - I will go with the Southway. Good people work there. I particularly like the older guy that seems to know everyone in town, and if he doesn't, he makes a point to meet them and get to know them. Don't know name, but he once worked at the health club on Junction Hwy.
oxoxoxox

Austin, TX

#23 Jun 13, 2012
scattercats seems like fun. your favorite bar is a personal thing. trashy bartenders mostly exist at mulligan, not you cat, but yes to the rest!!!! there are a couple at southway that have to be the sweetest, norma,lisa and sarah. wattering hole has the biggest meanest, Natile. shes trash big and rude. youll hear stories from lots of people about her. some still suprise!!! oh if you go to mulligans during the day its cool. stay away at night!
Kent

Houston, TX

#24 Mar 5, 2014
Whatever happened to that carmen chick that was always at nautilus and the inn of the hills?? Sometimes she even showed up with her big sexy friend schanda (not hot at all) if not she would show up by herself, but she always left with a guy though.... And I was one of those lucky guys. Hope I can see her again.
Houston folks

Little Elm, TX

#25 Jan 31, 2015
Okay me and my boyfriend are here in Kerrville tx and we want something that's close to home for us . Our favorite places are Hudson's , crazy frogs and ones place from Houston txt . So guys what would you recommend , we don't like going to places that are to f n boring and well we could care less about what it looks like . If it's fun and full of great atmosphere then we are down . We both like to play pool and I like to play darts . Oh and the beer has to be great quality I don't drink like drinking crap beer lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kerrville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fart Smoke 633
sex toys (Dec '10) Apr 13 Jessica_rabbit 16
News James Avery Opens New Location on Main Street i... (Oct '09) Apr 7 xemployee 3
Debate: Marijuana - Kerrville, TX (Aug '10) Apr 4 sharky 22
police Apr 1 nosey mare 2
Review: River Oaks Apartments Mar 27 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Kerrville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]