SOOO TRUE

Morganton, NC

#63 Apr 8, 2013
asking the wrong person wrote:
<quoted text> WHY don't you ask Chad Williams why??? Why was it someone at SES school after hours CHAD??!!! HUH? Probably about to break in like so many other homes & business has been since Chad started & there yalls ass is sleep on the job as usual! What is the point of having a police dept & Chad for a chief!!!!!!!???
I absolutely totally agree! So long Chad Williams!! Bye Chad!! Turn in the badge and ya gun , give it up BOY ! NOBODY wants you here trying to run our town little BOY! Its over for you BOY! BOYYY BYYEE!
CHRISTINA MORTON

Prosperity, SC

#65 Apr 8, 2013
Loser wrote:
Hey Christina are you the one that got your ass kicked in Walnut Cove if so maybe thats why are talking like a dumb ass
Which one? Cause I've been in ALOT of fights so many I can't even count. I may not win all my fights but I win the batle!!!!!!!!!! I get the last laugh
geezzzzz

Clemmons, NC

#66 Apr 8, 2013
People wanna talk junk.... read your paper... doeant say anything about the cheif and the other officers doing a bad job. Please get corrected info before you commen!
Amen

Clemmons, NC

#67 Apr 8, 2013
All these comments do is make the town look silly. Grow up people and pray that you are not the ones that have to call the police for help once they are gone......
bye bye wcpc

Prosperity, SC

#68 Apr 8, 2013
It doesn't take anyone to read the news paper to know that things aren't quite right with the wcpd! Anybody who may have come in contact with a dirty walnut cove cop would completely understand me & would vote the wcpd would all be fired or sent else where! Byye byeee
Stokes born

Kernersville, NC

#69 Apr 8, 2013
So great again Walnut Cove gets the Shaft and King just goes on and on! Where will the Deputies be when a local store is broken into or a bank robbed?
smmfh

Charlotte, NC

#70 Apr 8, 2013
For STOKES BORN I guess those wc deputies will be where they've been the last 8 robberies & break- ins.... somewhere sleep? Eating doughnuts?
Lol

United States

#71 Apr 8, 2013
As dumb as some of these posts are, I must urge the author(s) to run for the Walnut Cove Town Board. You are imminently qualified!

Iminating the PD is extremely shortsighted. I live in a town because I want the services offered by the Town. To contract with the sheriffs dept. may be cheaper, but they are sacrificing quality of service.

I am very disappointed in this decision that has apparently already been made.
worried

Kenly, NC

#72 Apr 10, 2013
We need...................the police dept. Things are getting bad all around, We need the protecion, the late night drive thru our town and streets. I want the police dept to stay, It worries me so much to think we will not have them to call. We have to sand up and say (We want the Police Dept to stay)
good lord

Faith, NC

#73 Apr 10, 2013
If your scared buy a dog & a gun. I wouldn't count too much on the wcpd to save you.
geezzzzz

Clemmons, NC

#74 Apr 10, 2013
Some of you people seem so childish. If your a grown adult act like one. Seems like a group of teenagers bashing other names. Some of you so called adults in here put yourselves in any officers shoes lets see the jib you do, no one is perfect notwcpd or the SHERRIFS DEPT. I just feel like there could be a wiser decision on this. Now grow up!
ur lost

Burlington, NC

#75 Apr 10, 2013
Concerned and confused wrote:
I can't believe some of these comments. This is not, at least should not, be personal. This should be about what's good for our town. I'm sure there are many factors to be considered but my number one issue is that as a citizen of this town I feel much safer having our own police department. Since Chief Williams took over I constantly see a much stronger presence. I see officers patrolling on the roads and the businesses.
I had to call them last summer when I was concerned someone had entered my home and the response was quick. How long will it take to come from Danbury IF a deputy is available. Just think about it people, the sheriff has the whole county to worry about. I want a police department that only had to worry about US!
since the last chief was stabbedin the back by the mayor and town manager and lt williams at the time the crime rate in the town and breaking and enterings have went up we even have armed robberies gzzzzzzzzz wake up and smell the the coffee
Concerned and confused

United States

#78 Apr 11, 2013
Well if you are so sure the crime rate has "went up" since chief Williams took over then tell us all the statistics. Please share that information with everyone instead of just saying it went up!

I simply do not understand how anyone could possibly think losing your local police department whose only job is to look after OUR community can be a good thing. Are they perfect? No, but who is?

Let me ask those of you who do not like Chief Willisms a question --- can you put your personal feelings aside for just one minute and honestly say Wc will be better off without a police department?
Einstein

Dunn, NC

#79 Apr 12, 2013
WCPD Budget.$385,000
Stokes Sheriff Dept. 140,000

Savings to tax payers.$ 245,000
I agree with Einstein

Greer, SC

#80 Apr 12, 2013
Einstein wrote:
WCPD Budget.$385,000
Stokes Sheriff Dept. 140,000
Savings to tax payers.$ 245,000
Einstein thank you for summing it up for those morons who insists on defending chad & wcpd! I do not wont to continue to support a corrupt police department & the Chief is like a pimple on my ass that needs popping! Get the wcpd disbanned immediately and effectively!
Roland

Winston Salem, NC

#81 Apr 12, 2013
I do not mind paying $2 a year more on taxes for the protection we have. If you can,t see what all the WCPD does in our area then you most not live in our area.You have not a clue of what your talking about.You most have lived in the trailer on fowler road..
read the paper yourself

Greer, SC

#82 Apr 12, 2013
geezzzzz wrote:
People wanna talk junk.... read your paper... doeant say anything about the cheif and the other officers doing a bad job. Please get corrected info before you commen!
perhaps you should read the paper yourself. The Stokes News paper for Thursday April 11 clearly states that QUOTE: "Police Chief Chad Williams could not be reached for comment Tuesday" the wcpd is about to get the boot &chief chad can't be reached for comment huh... Im not surprised... disband disband disband! I have better things id like to spend my tax money on!
Sick and Tired

Four Oaks, NC

#83 Apr 12, 2013
We need to take time out on all the bashing of Chief Williams and Sheriff Marshall and Pray for them and their officers for putting their lives on the line to protect us!!
Dummies

New York, NY

#84 Apr 12, 2013
Chad isn't conmenting because he has been directed to remain publicly silent by the town manager. If he comments publicly without the authorization of the town manager, he risks putting himself in trouble. He is smart enough to know that unlike his predecessor Mr. Conaway.
Stating the Facts

Walnut Cove, NC

#85 Apr 12, 2013
My, what a boring life some of you people must live. I get on here once or twice a year and it's the same old CRAP!!! And most of you people are full of it and need to take a laxative!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kernersville Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camel maker Reynolds snuffs out workplace smoking 3 hr BillDuckman 11
Review: Fantasy Nails 6 hr CDM 1
Slide Show: 6 bizarre chairs for your home 13 hr Bubbletoes 4
how is your senate race Oct 28 100 Missions 2
Bank Branch Champion Oct 27 Intheknow 5
New atheist-led Charlotte group wants community... Oct 26 B Ray 2
Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) Oct 24 I lived to tell t... 6,305

Kernersville Area People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kernersville Area News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kernersville Area

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]