Hire and Pay a Triad Musician/band

Hire and Pay a Triad Musician/band

Posted in the Kernersville Area Forum

“WHERE's DA JOBS Boehner? ”

Since: Dec 08

Carswell Hollow, W.Va.

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Very simple if you want a professional musician and will GUARANTEE compensation for their work and talent then look for people in this group, Don't ask anyone to play for the door with out a minimum guarantee. If you are a group or musician feel free to post and promote what you have to offer

Logon to Facebook then search for(Hire and Pay a Triad Musician/band).

This Group 'Hire and Pay a Triad Musician/band' it taking on new friends.. Musicians may advertize here and those who need musicians can come here to look..

Last minute cancellation? need a band or musician for your event,club etc. Are you a musician looking for work? post what you have to offer, search members for potential bookings.
Anita

Satellite Provider

#2 Aug 26, 2013
A&E has announced an exciting search for a star.
It is an all new music talent hunt targeted at exceptionally talented amateur rappers,song writers,vocalist and more.
Winners are to receive a cash prize of $200,000 and will be trained in the united states for 8 months in order to prepare them for a professional career with A&E.
Interested participants can also register and send audio clip to A&E.
Contant [email protected] for more information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kernersville Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wcpd (Apr '13) 13 hr jesse 86
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 21 hr I lived to tell t... 7,201
Busted speeding...best Lawyers?? Sat Curious 3
News Editorial: Tougher laws for DWIs welcomed (Mar '13) Sat jesse 16
Courtney is asking for cooperation Fri Courtney 8
What band did David McGee play for? Jun 23 Jay 2
Never Ever Jun 22 debbie 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kernersville Area Mortgages